beantown34
    beantown34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3348

Anyone know if this is going to be finished today or is it tomorow ?

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Tomoz GMT 09:00

Lack of sunlight

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Scottish View Post
    It's cramps/muscle fatigue he was getting massaged at the change of ends but never took a medical timeout, no way would Murray risk missing Wimbledon on his best surface to play injured at a tournament where he has almost no chance to win.
    There's nothing for him to risk. If it's what you say it was that's easily fixable within 24 hours. If it were an injured ankle or hand, ok, but a cramp and muscle fatigue? That's what painkillers and rest is for a la Gasquet this whole tourney. This is a Slam. Murray might accept he's not going to win (although I find that suspect as he's so competitive he's come to blows over video games) but he'll want to go out against a player in his range. Kohli backers are now at a disadvantage here with this break, not those who took Murray and that's why the lack of lights is a complete joke.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

easy over play

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    There's nothing for him to risk. If it's what you say it was that's easily fixable within 24 hours. If it were an injured ankle or hand, ok, but a cramp and muscle fatigue? That's what painkillers and rest is for a la Gasquet this whole tourney. This is a Slam. Murray might accept he's not going to win (although I find that suspect as he's so competitive he's come to blows over video games) but he'll want to go out against a player in his range. Kohli backers are now at a disadvantage here with this break, not those who took Murray and that's why the lack of lights is a complete joke.
    Completely agree!
    Murray was the one calling for suspend the game. He needed that, and he got. Playing against Kohli on this surface after 5 sets and trying to win would be something to risk himself. He was lucky.
    I suppose he will get rested and came on court for a short game to win. I f he was not going to risk himself he would throw the towel yesterday.
    BTW Murray has no chance to retain his title in Wimbledon. Best chance he can play in semis

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by makman View Post
    Completely agree!
    Murray was the one calling for suspend the game. He needed that, and he got. Playing against Kohli on this surface after 5 sets and trying to win would be something to risk himself. He was lucky.
    I suppose he will get rested and came on court for a short game to win. I f he was not going to risk himself he would throw the towel yesterday.
    BTW Murray has no chance to retain his title in Wimbledon. Best chance he can play in semis
    You never know what will happen before then though. He might regain his best form, Nadal's back might sideline him for awhile, Wawrinka does a Wawrinka, Novak wrist plays up, and a whole bunch of unforeseen scenarios could happen. That being said, of current form you are correct. Don't see him winning it unless a bunch of things go in his favour.

ManeOnFire
    ManeOnFire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Murray will win Wimbledon in his current form. The dude is an absolute beast on grass. He's basically programmed to play grass.

SirtySree

Quote Originally Posted by ManeOnFire View Post
    Murray will win Wimbledon in his current form. The dude is an absolute beast on grass. He's basically programmed to play grass.
    nt sure if srs... do i even really need to explain this... srsly...

ManeOnFire
    ManeOnFire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by SirtySree View Post
    nt sure if srs... do i even really need to explain this... srsly...
    I couldn't be more serious. However he's played this year is just a foreshadowing of what he's capable of on grass.

SirtySree

I couldn't be more serious. However he's played this year is just a foreshadowing of what he's capable of on grass.
    Have you seen him play this year? His style of play is nothing like before as for some reason he is playing so defensively this year and it's not working for him. Regardless, unless Nadal's back is done, Murray won't get past him. Novak he has a shot but still gonna be very unlikely unless he regains his old form which I doubt he can in the short time hes got.

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

He is no beast now, and he hardly will become a beast until Wimbledon starts. Winning a grand slam with this form is not possible. Invest on him where/when future bets are open if you are so sure

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    Murray to lose first set & win the match @5.80 might worth a shot too

First 12