ardacet8
    ardacet8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5098

Just about the time to throw some FUTURES for RG!

Guys, I am intended to throw some future bets after Serena is kicked out. I focused on girls side since long shots have better chance there I guess. So what I've selected are;

Halep (very smart plays, good return play, decent service games)

Muguruza (aggressive and we all know aggressive players can beat anyone in their day, smart, able to "think" that if she make Serena run, she could win, so smart in general as well)

Sloane (after Serena walked, can she be the hero and take revenge when she lost at the final to Azarenka's little cheat, while she is performing beasty?)

Ivanovic (If not Halep, she can be the one who "can" beat Sharapova at the end. The way she was playing in Madrid and Rome, she can be a treat)

I will be throwing darts before tomorrow's matches start, so you guys have some advices for me for the girls side?

ardacet8

For the men's part, I have Federer to reach semifinals from the start so I am not touching that he is going what needs to be done so far.

I cant say that Djokovic is the favourite here, Nadal only lost once in 9 years here, so I cant go against him, at least at a futures bet. But I am liking Joker-Nadal final @1,90. Murray and Federer wont get pass through semis, Nadal only has to get pass through Ferrer and Joker has only Federer to pass. Looks like a good bet for me.

Also thinking taking Fognini to win the RG!! Just beer money but it would be fkking awesome to watch him win this. If there is Bouchard for me to support at girls side, there is Fogs for me to support at mens! He is so talented but also he is a retard! But "IF" he can get a good mind set, he can very well beat Nadal! Come on, I know what you think but eh, odds @67! Or at least try him to win his quarter which looks fine for me
    Last edited by ardacet8; 05-29-14 at 03:30 PM.

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

I am a huge Fogna fan but he wont win RG in his lifetime.

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Halep or Masha to win RG

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Ana can be a "treat" in any shape or form.

ardacet8

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Ana can be a "treat" in any shape or form.
    HAHA! Dude, it is late here, so I may sound dirty sometimes