beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Court size advantage.Tennis experts?

Order of play for Sunday..http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/sc...ule/index.html

I know court 1 is called the bullring due to its design..meaning less room to chase down shots.Does this give anyone an advantage for the schedule? The stadium is more intimate..hence a bigger crowd advantage for home players??? Heese is a nice juicy price for this.

Favor big servers??? Just wondering if anyone else has any info on the outer courts and any particular nooks and crannies that maybe we could gain an advantage.Do think if nadal played on the outer courts which are obviously smaller than Chatrier 4000 yards to run down shots..he would have done so well?? Just an example of what I am getting at.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Problem is, Nadal will always be scheduled on Chatrier :-)

Analysis of this sort of thing might be interesting, but I doubt anyone has done it - the data isn't available in any convenient format, you'd have to do all manner of grunt work to parse the schedules, each week.

Personally, I'd suggest it matters more for indoor courts, where the space (to the side as well as behind the baseline) can often be quite restricted. These are almost never dedicated tennis stadiums, and aside from a handful of really large venues like Moscow or the London tour finals, they are generally short on space and trying to squeeze in as many seats as possible.

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Order of play for Sunday..http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/sc...ule/index.html

I know court 1 is called the bullring due to its design..meaning less room to chase down shots.Does this give anyone an advantage for the schedule? The stadium is more intimate..hence a bigger crowd advantage for home players??? Heese is a nice juicy price for this.

Favor big servers??? Just wondering if anyone else has any info on the outer courts and any particular nooks and crannies that maybe we could gain an advantage.Do think if nadal played on the outer courts which are obviously smaller than Chatrier 4000 yards to run down shots..he would have done so well?? Just an example of what I am getting at.
    Too much thinking for me. Can Livebetting be an answer?