EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

How did I miss this?

PGA golfer Rory McIlroy dumped Caroline Wozniacki.

Said when he saw the wedding invites that he realized he wasn't ready.

Insiders say it was because he gave her a couple years to natch his Major wins and finally realized he was always going to be winning that race ... To Nil.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Insiders say it was because he gave her a couple years to natch his Major wins and finally realized he was always going to be winning that race ... To Nil.
    This sentence doesn't even come close to making any sort of sense Are you drunk dude??? Smh...

bababooey13
    bababooey13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

lol EP got hacked or needs a nap

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

You don't understand the Queens English?

It was a joke. He broke up with her because he owns two wins at Majors. Woz has none. She will never win one. So Rory will always own more Major wins. Having zero of something = nil. I feel snooty for explaining it. You might say I feel hardcoar.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is a hamburger in real life and last 2 years big underachiever in golf..might be a bust

zero personality

WOZ will do much better

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is a hamburger in real life and last 2 years big underachiever in golf..might be a bust

zero personality

WOZ will do much better
    Could not agree more with JJ.. Sorry EP, I live in Texas bro, I don't speak Queens English. Not sure why you do too if you live in Dallas, lol..

Rory looks like a fukking hamburger, does he know what cardio is or an ab workout for that matter?? Doesn't look like it..

Dude has the personality of a piece of wood, saw an interview about a month ago, like talking to a stick. Woz will do MUCH better IMO, no questions asked. The problem is, that HE called it off, not her. She would of married that lumpy turd?? Wow, lol..

CindyCryBaby
    CindyCryBaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2143

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    This sentence doesn't even come close to making any sort of sense Are you drunk dude??? Smh...
    Makes perfect sense. Reading comprehension...its a thing.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by CindyCryBaby View Post
    Makes perfect sense. Reading comprehension...its a thing.
    Uh, ok... lol. That is what the Dean at Merrimack College said when he handed me my freaking diploma the day I walked. I am glad he reminded me, 4 years of playing soccer & my degree in BS Envirn made me forget that it's a "thing"..

Whew, glad I have been reminded again. I'll pass it along to my kiddos, thanks