Pabst
    Pabst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 317

Cheap beer n' picks!

Starting my own thread to follow my sh-ts. Fade as much as possible.
    I'll be honest, all money won in this thread goes directly into weed and beer.
    I think I can go for an +60% win rate.

First bet:
    TOTAL o20-104
    (B ZAH STRYCOVA vrs E BOUCHARD)
    1.04u to win 1u

z-doggie
    yo dog ,,i am the ish...
    z-doggie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

My dad drank Pabst.....

He met the ceo and became friends with him.....

Dude had a Rolls Royce for a company car !!....but when the owner of the company died all assets were sold and now any profit goes to charity...they had PBR , Old english and a few others......

Pabst

Well, that failed, kinda disapointed in Zahlavova, tought she would give Bouchard a way better match. The game finished 6-0, 6-3 for a total of 15 points, not even close to hitting. Congrats if you fade my play

Thread result : 0-1, -1.04U

Pabst

Second bet:
    P H MATHIEU (L POUILLE vrs P H MATHIEU) -300
    1.5u to win 0.5u

I feel like the experience of Mathieu will be way too much for the young french man. Match starts soon.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by Pabst View Post
    Well, that failed, kinda disapointed in Zahlavova, tought she would give Bouchard a way better match. The game finished 6-0, 6-3 for a total of 15 points, not even close to hitting. Congrats if you fade my play

Thread result : 0-1, -1.04U
    I watched a match this morning, it's a fast clay court that Bouchard likes... Just for future reference. good luck

Pabst

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    I watched a match this morning, it's a fast clay court that Bouchard likes... Just for future reference. good luck
    Oh, I know how good Eugenie is, I just tought Zahlavova would bring more to the table, even on clay.

Pabst

Here we go, Mathieu wins the match. He had me sweat hard, at one point it was something like 6-2, 4-3 Pouille. I will say it was a bad bet as Mathieu wasn't playing as an 3-1 favorite, but he kept his composure and won the third set 6-0.

Thread results : 1-1, -0.54u

Pabst

I like and dislike UFC173 because their is some guys who are just "lock"(Barao, Cormier), but their odds are way too high to take any risk since anything can fricking happen in MMA.
    That being said, Im going BIG on a pick I am VERY confident in ;

CHRIS HOLDSWORTH (CHICO CAMUS vrs CHRIS HOLDSWORTH) -335
    5u to win 1.5u

Chris Holdsworth is a Team Alpha-Male guy (Best team for 145pounders&under after maybe Nova Unio), very talented BJJ guy who just won TUF18. Def one of the up and coming Bantamweight. I will say he doesnt have that much experience since he is 5-0 and 1-0 in the UFC, but that doesnt count his TUF fights (counted as exhibition). Solid hands and striking defense too with an average wrestling, many doesnt know but he defeated Chris Beal in his first TUF fight. Beal is the guy who delivered the highlight reel flying knee KO a couple weeks ago, so Holdsworth know how to counter dangerous strikers.

On the other hand, Chico Camus. Mark my word, this dude is a BUM. Lost his first UFC fight by RNC, then went on to win a fight in the last 15sec against Ho Kang (still a robery IMO, Kang shouldve won 29-28 easy). His last fight was an OK performance against Meza who, in my opinion, isnt in the same class as Holdsworth. Still a tough guy who wants to win.

I got Holdsworth by DEC or late submission.

If I lose this one itll take a while to climb back up, but Im very confident on this pick. Will maybe add more units if the line gets better.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

This is a great idea. Other posters should adopt your game plan and slowly work their way to complete sobriety. I commend you, sir!

Pabst

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    This is a great idea. Other posters should adopt your game plan and slowly work their way to complete sobriety. I commend you, sir!
    LOL, nice one. I dont smoke that much weed/drink that much beer since I do judo at a pretty high level, but hey, gambling money is beer money.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Quote Originally Posted by Pabst View Post
    LOL, nice one. I dont smoke that much weed/drink that much beer since I do judo at a pretty high level, but hey, gambling money is beer money.
    Thread didn't last long. Thinking he must have lost and is now sober and being productive in life. A lot of guys should take note and try something similar.

Pabst

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Thread didn't last long. Thinking he must have lost and is now sober and being productive in life. A lot of guys should take note and try something similar.
    Not too sure what you're trying to do here, I was just waiting for UFC173 to end. I've never said I would give daily picks, just picks I am very confident in.

Pabst

Anyway, Holdsworth DOMINATE Camus to a unanimous decision just like I said (some website even gave Chris a 10-8 round).

Thread results : 2-1, +0.96u

Pabst

Two tennis bets!

DEL BONIS WIN 1ST SET -285 : 2.5U to win 0.875U

TOTAL u34.5 -110
    (D LAJOVIC vrs F DEL BONIS) : 1U to win 0.91U

Del Bonnis, strong starter, should destroy Lajovic. Lajovic has lost 5 of his last 6 matchs, losing first set 4 out of 6. On the other hand, DelBonnis has won 4 of his 5 last match, having an amazing run in the ATP tournament 1week ago. I am very confident in Frederico winning first set and winning a quick match.