Betpoints: 10

Nadal / Murray

Interesting matchup here on clay

I do not think they have played much as of late

Can murray win or get a set off him??

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

this match will sucker a lot of people I bet. Simon takes a set, Youhzny takes a set, that means Murray must easily take a set. He's higher ranked. Reverse phsycology here. Nadal 2-0 sets IMO

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    this match will sucker a lot of people I bet. Simon takes a set, Youhzny takes a set, that means Murray must easily take a set. He's higher ranked. Reverse phsycology here. Nadal 2-0 sets IMO
    i dont know if you are starting to rub off on me with this, but i was thinking the same thing RIGHT when i saw he dropped a set against Youhzny.... i honestly thought the line was gonna be -280ish for rafi and i would've slammed it. Nadal wins, but i'm not 100% confident in straight sets

bababooey13
    bababooey13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

consider me suckered i took murray +1.5 sets. nadal is nadal so i guess the light will switch on suddenly, but he has looked like shit since the nishikori match, which he would have lost if not for kei's injury. dont see him suddenly flicking the switch on tomorrow against a way better opponent than simon or youzhny. murray hasn't dropped a set in rome, but it's kind of deceiving, he hasn't looked that great having to come back from breaks in a couple sets so im not exactly super confident, especially at these trappy odds.

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

the thing is Nadal 2-0 is around 1.65 that's too crap
    but i was thinking like matt on this one

Marillion
    Marillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3006

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Two Jews meet. First Jew says:
    - Hey Moses where are you going?
    - I'm going to Jerusalem, Aaron.
    - Moses you are such a cunning Jewish bastard. So you are saying you are going to Jerusalem because you want me to think that you are not going to Jerusalem while in fact you are going to Jerusalem!!

jazzdrum78
    jazzdrum78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Why not take the over 21.5. They could easily go to a tie breaker for one set.

bababooey13

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdrum78 View Post
    Why not take the over 21.5. They could easily go to a tie breaker for one set.
    i think this is the bet to make. either guy could totally implode with their form lately though. doubtful, but possible.

jazzdrum78
    jazzdrum78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey13 View Post
    i think this is the bet to make. either guy could totally implode with their form lately though. doubtful, but possible.
    o21½-105
    u21½-125

The under has higher juice? That confuses my theory.

allang198
    allang198's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Murray has been playing like a complete mug, but Rafa has not been great either.

No value either way

Pass for me

bababooey13

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey13 View Post