killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Books had to have been smart on this match.. no way they were going to give pova backers an easy way for doubling down after that no-show first set

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think it's funny self appointed fourm police come in after Maria comes back to piss on our comeback.. lmao

Phillip7
    Phillip7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    I realize you're new to the forum, but I can already tell you aren't too bright. A piece of advice: Use your judgement.
    Yes I am new to the forum and you are wrong about that i'm just giving him shit if you didn't catch my sarcasm. I've been browsing around the forum for a couple months now. I am well aware who cappinpicks is lol he always states to have made a bet for the player thats winning or when a player has won he just says he bet on that specific player and makes comments like "easy money"....

Phillip7

Are you saying the bookmakers knew what would happen in the match?

Oh my!
    Well they're smarter than most of the people on here thats for sure.

Like i don't believe this match is rigged. But i do believe the nba is....not so sure if you follow basketball but if you watch some of those games......its crazy what can happen in 30 seconds.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Haha here comes halep

Phillip7

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    Haha here comes halep
    She's not coming back dude....you do realize she's down 4-2 right?

Phillip7

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    I think it's funny self appointed fourm police come in after Maria comes back to piss on our comeback.. lmao

Right man that's exactly what i'm saying......

Cappinpicks

-3300 down the shitter

w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Wut?

Cappinpicks

Never know with these oysters hope we survive

Cappinpicks

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip7 View Post
    She's not coming back dude....you do realize she's down 4-2 right?
    Was a little hairy had -2500

w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

bababooey13
    bababooey13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

congrats pova backers.

Phillip7

Quote Originally Posted by w@lt View Post

fUKKKK YESSS

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    Wait... what!? Who did what now??

Yes I am new to the forum and you are wrong about that i'm just giving him shit if you didn't catch my sarcasm. I've been browsing around the forum for a couple months now. I am well aware who cappinpicks is lol he always states to have made a bet for the player thats winning or when a player has won he just says he bet on that specific player and makes comments like "easy money"....
    If this was truly the case then I'll just have to give you that, although I should point out, that's exactly what Takin'shits wants you to do. My comment was – albeit unnecessarily harsh – based also on your posts about players "almost always" winning 2:nd after having won 1:st and that the bookies "knew" exactly what would happen in this match. Those points are both really, really stupid.

Well they're smarter than most of the people on here thats for sure.

Like i don't believe this match is rigged. But i do believe the nba is....not so sure if you follow basketball but if you watch some of those games......its crazy what can happen in 30 seconds.
    I'll agree to that. Knowing what will happen isn't necessarily being smart, however; it's merely having exclusive access to certain information.

I know nothing of the NBA (and basket-ball) nor do I have any interest in it.

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    Thank god bovada didn't accept my Halep inplay... know have to pray for Shittypova to actually win a final
    dude is a winner

Phillip7

Wait... what!? Who did what now??

If this was truly the case then I'll just have to give you that, although I should point out, that's exactly what Takin'shits wants you to do. My comment was – albeit unnecessarily harsh – based also on your posts about players "almost always" winning 2:nd after having won 1:st and that the bookies "knew" exactly what would happen in this match. Those points are both really, really stupid.

I'll agree to that. Knowing what will happen isn't necessarily being smart, however; it's merely having exclusive access to certain information.

I know nothing of the NBA (and basket-ball) nor do I have any interest in it.

I'll agree that it was a stupid comment especially after what happened today with Sharapova.

bababooey13
    bababooey13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

ok guys thread over.

gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

Again. someone noticed BET365 odds. I said it yesterday concerning over/under games in the Nishikori/Ferrer. BET365 was making a statement that one of the players was going to be broken with score at 2:2 third set. Which one, who knows.

At the same time, they were heavily favoring Ferrer to win, or maybe enticing bettors to take "easy money"

Same story here, someone is up 5 0 first set but odds only -200. They know that easy money is toast. Meanwhile people with Sharapova before start of game are panicking and hedging or switching sides. This is all gravy for the books

Say what you want, and definitely dont listen to this holier than thou Hardcoar character

Books know way more than we all do. And certainly in play bets and other bets give them a clue to any odd behavior as to how the game will play out. This is where the average bettor with no "inside info" gets smoked. The first set was just a smokescreen. On any given day Sharapova is a better player

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by gasto View Post
    Again. someone noticed BET365 odds. I said it yesterday concerning over/under games in the Nishikori/Ferrer. BET365 was making a statement that one of the players was going to be broken with score at 2:2 third set. Which one, who knows.

At the same time, they were heavily favoring Ferrer to win, or maybe enticing bettors to take "easy money"

Same story here, someone is up 5 0 first set but odds only -200. They know that easy money is toast. Meanwhile people with Sharapova before start of game are panicking and hedging or switching sides. This is all gravy for the books

Say what you want, and definitely dont listen to this holier than thou Hardcoar character

Books know way more than we all do. And certainly in play bets and other bets give them a clue to any odd behavior as to how the game will play out. This is where the average bettor with no "inside info" gets smoked. The first set was just a smokescreen. On any given day Sharapova is a better player
    Who was -200? Pova or Halep?

Phillip7

Totally agree man that's exactly what me and some other guys on here were saying....

kenz

Haep - Kvitova yesterday

Kvi was playing good leading 2nd set 3-2 a break ahead, but her 2nd set ML was @1.57 in bet365. Bookies see the winner

kenz

Onething they dont see when Ferrer breaks Nishi, the next game Nishi to break was @5.50 which was ridiculuously value eachtime

gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

Listen, I am tired of of all these aholes like Hardcoar pretending like they are holier than thou saying this shit is not rigged.

It is, period. Just be careful. There is a whole world of motherfuckers and vultures out to get your cash. If anything we all have to be careful, otherwise give your cash to charity or something. And aholes wanna defend books. The ingame odds tell a story because the people with a clue will be hitting the books in game and the books adjust accordingly.

Unfortunately for most of us, its all confusing. Its like seeing someone in a heavy jacket in the middle of summer. Bottomline these books know whats up. Simple as ABC

Its documented the World Cup live in all nations has been rigged, Cricket, etc and the easiest sport to rig where a ref cant stop someone double faulting cannot be rigged. Get F out of here HArdcoar with your BS - bullshit if BS does not ring a bell

hendrafirmanto
    hendrafirmanto's Avatar Become A Pro!

so what r you trying to say? all tennis players including the top 10, receive paycheque from the bookies?

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Listen, I am tired of of all these aholes like Hardcoar pretending like they are holier than thou saying this shit is not rigged.

It is, period. Just be careful. There is a whole world of motherfuckers and vultures out to get your cash. If anything we all have to be careful, otherwise give your cash to charity or something. And aholes wanna defend books. The ingame odds tell a story because the people with a clue will be hitting the books in game and the books adjust accordingly.

Unfortunately for most of us, its all confusing. Its like seeing someone in a heavy jacket in the middle of summer. Bottomline these books know whats up. Simple as ABC

Its documented the World Cup live in all nations has been rigged, Cricket, etc and the easiest sport to rig where a ref cant stop someone double faulting cannot be rigged. Get F out of here HArdcoar with your BS - bullshit if BS does not ring a bell
    I have a few things to say:

1. Halep was -200 because those odds (adjusted for bookmaker margins) fairly well reflected her chances to win the match at that point. The only thing the books "knew", just as well as anyone who knows jack shizzle about tennis, is that a Sharapova comeback was not unlikely at all.

2. I'm not defending anyone except myself and my strictly personal views.

3. I have never once put forth the claim that tennis isn't rigged. In that sense, to a certain extent, one might even say I agree with you. I have only refuted claims from you and others that certain particular matches are rigged.

4. Bitch eat shit and die, and take your ludicrous conspiracy theories with you while you're at it.

kenz

@gasto

Hardcoar is Vietnam, you cant win this. Accept your defeat with dignity

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sharapova is not going to rig a match. Why would the richest woman in all of sports , worth over $200 million rig a match? Especially in a match where she is going to win a million us dollars?? The same said for Nadal. Your reasoning is retarded.

There are some tennis matches that are rigged in the lower level circuits but to think Pova rigged this match is simply noobie reasoning. She just started off slow, happens to everyone and every team even the best of them.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sharapova was too good

she is playing real well and clay is her top surface

Cappinpicks

It went how Vegas wanted fix or not due to Halep winning early and blowing it usually Halep rock solid last 2 sets

First 1234