Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

Is there a chance to see 4 Spaniards in Last 4 ?

Absolutely not, and not only because of Lopez

Nadal - Birdshit

Rafa is not at his best just yet, but i can't see himm loosing 3 clay tours in the row. He will get a win (bad or good), but
    Birdshit is flyin' to Rome this evening.

Agut - Giraldo

I see people are saying this is a coin flip....i don't think so. Agut is not even close to level of Giraldo.
    This might go 3 sets, but i think Giraldo will beat the princess today heavily, because of more talent and confidence he has right now. So this is the first Espanyol who won't
    get into semis IMO.

Ferrer - Gulbis

Yeah, im a fan of Gulbis, he will certainly put a show today, and has a really good chance to get into semis.
    He outplayed Cilic from the very first gameball, and I know that David is a gutsy player, but really the power of Gulbis will put him away. Main reason? Ferrer would kill him in long rallies a year ago but nowadays Gulbis has much improved in this area. He runs for balls, he hits them back in court with some power, and if he serves 1st serve over 50 % Ferrer's not gonna cause a problem.

Kei - Lopez

Well, here it's easy. Kei's gonna beat the s... out of this lucky dipshit.

So here u go only one spaniard is gonna make it through today. Sadly for Madrid.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: innn

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Absolutely, because there is a Spaniard in each quarter.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Absolutely, because there is a Spaniard in each quarter.
    Well said Hard!!!! LOL!!! You funny mother fukker

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz22 View Post
    Absolutely not, and not only because of Lopez

Agut - Giraldo

I see people are saying this is a coin flip....i don't think so. Agut is not even close to level of Giraldo.
    This might go 3 sets, but i think Giraldo will beat the princess today heavily, because of more talent and confidence he has right now. So this is the first Espanyol who won't
    get into semis IMO.

So here u go only one spaniard is gonna make it through today. Sadly for Madrid.
    I was really surprised to see this as part of your write up. I know the match is over, but I wouldn't call Agut a "princess", lol!!! Having the home crowd is BIG for lower ranked guys, huge IMO, and there was no way Giraldo was gonna trash Agut today, none IMO..
    Just to show you what fun I had with this match, I won an easy +200 on the prop betting

R. Bautista-Agut Sets VS S. Giraldo Sets
    Sets -1½ +200
    Risk 50.00 To Win 100.00
    Ticket Number 267301003 accepted
    Total Risk : 50.00
    Total Potential Win : 100.00

Looks like we have 2 Spaniards in the final already, I think that will be it IMO.. Maybe Ferrer sneaks out a crazy match later, BOL!!!