kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Isner will give Ferrer some trouble

Trying to figure out between Isner first set +1.5 games @2.08 or Isner to win a set @2.08

Wont touch +games for match

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was thinking the same
    I am not playing on this match but i can imagine Isner taking the 1st and Ferrer destroying him in set 2 and 3 as usual with Ferrer he's a slow starter
    good luck kenz

JustSomeCash
    JustSomeCash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Mannnnn :P

Just want to ask seriously,you saw yesterday Isner match against Mato?

IMO you didnt bac you smart and if you saw this match you would know it was a miracle that he was able to win.

He blow cup of SP in the first set TB and was close like hell to lose this first set,in the 2nd he also missed a chance to close this game but not only that he blew up the opportunity he had to win, he is also choked when he need to serve one more to take a MP with 6:5 lead in TB,and yes,he was choked,bac he came to the point like a rat,in the 3rd set,it seems that he wasnt able to hold serve easly,almost every game Mato had a chance to get a BP,than later in this set,when Isner lead 4:3*,he had 3BP in a row,40:0* to serve for the game,but he missed all of them,game after that at 4:4*,Isner was down *0:30 and barly hold this game,until *5:6 Mato was the man,he was dominant and gave a crazy show for the crowd, Isner seemed like a shadow of himself,I believe that if it was going to 3rd TB,BigJ was loss,also during most of the game Isner holding his back and it looked like he was in pain.

I had a big play on him , and only by a miracle my ass was saved.

Also,although he hit big number of aces,his serve game didnt look so good like his A game.

But who know mybe today he will turn up to be hotshot and will crush David!

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeCash View Post
    Mannnnn :P

Just want to ask seriously,you saw yesterday Isner match against Mato?

IMO you didnt bac you smart and if you saw this match you would know it was a miracle that he was able to win.

He blow cup of SP in the first set TB and was close like hell to lose this first set,in the 2nd he also missed a chance to close this game but not only that he blew up the opportunity he had to win, he is also choked when he need to serve one more to take a MP with 6:5 lead in TB,and yes,he was choked,bac he came to the point like a rat,in the 3rd set,it seems that he wasnt able to hold serve easly,almost every game Mato had a chance to get a BP,than later in this set,when Isner lead 4:3*,he had 3BP in a row,40:0* to serve for the game,but he missed all of them,game after that at 4:4*,Isner was down *0:30 and barly hold this game,until *5:6 Mato was the man,he was dominant and gave a crazy show for the crowd, Isner seemed like a shadow of himself,I believe that if it was going to 3rd TB,BigJ was loss,also during most of the game Isner holding his back and it looked like he was in pain.

I had a big play on him , and only by a miracle my ass was saved.

Also,although he hit big number of aces,his serve game didnt look so good like his A game.

But who know mybe today he will turn up to be hotshot and will crush David!
    Did not watch it, thanks for the feedback. Bolded part is pretty important, now I am not that sure

JustSomeCash
    JustSomeCash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    Did not watch it, thanks for the feedback. Bolded part is pretty important, now I am not that sure
    Trust me,the "Mato was the man,he was dominant and gave a crazy show for the crowd, Isner seemed like a shadow of himself" part was the most important thing,Isner look like a titan bitch.

Good luck today man.

kenz

No I like my part better BOL