matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Gulbis ML 1.70

holly crap guys, if you want a all in play, here it is.Gulbis has been serving deadly, the dog had no chance.

Gulbis 1.70 x 10 units

GL
    Points Awarded:

ingga gave matt1216 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ingga

bababooey13
    bababooey13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

ya i like this too. gulbis never deserves an all in play, but ya im with you.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

It might win, but I don't really see that big a difference between the two this tournament. Gulbis racked up some aces against a worthless schmoe like Janowicz. Serve stats between Gulbis and Cilic pretty comparable this tournament really. Cilic usually draws me in when he's a dog against a player who doesn't have a large talent edge on a surface, but I'm keen to avoid those situations now. Expecting a battle.

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Gulbis serving well but so is Cilic. They cancel each other out with their serve but Gulbis is a better returner and returning pretty well so far. Definitely a solid play but not a larger wager type match when the match could easily be determined by tiebreaks.

If I was to bet on anyone, it would definitely be Gulbis and wouldn't consider Cilic but will wait to possibly make a live bet. Gulbis is pretty inconsistent so want to see how he is during the match first.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hardly ever trust Gulbis much these days. He can have a good serving day and might win but you can never trust that retarded forehand of his.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    I hardly ever trust Gulbis much these days. He can have a good serving day and might win but you can never trust that retarded forehand of his.
    I know what you mean, but he looks geared to go. Gulbis has faced far superior opponents.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    It might win, but I don't really see that big a difference between the two this tournament. Gulbis racked up some aces against a worthless schmoe like Janowicz. Serve stats between Gulbis and Cilic pretty comparable this tournament really. Cilic usually draws me in when he's a dog against a player who doesn't have a large talent edge on a surface, but I'm keen to avoid those situations now. Expecting a battle.
    Jano played much better than I've seen lately.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Safarova seems easier

bababooey13

gulbis doing his stupid ass 'fake yawn' thing already. always a bad sign from him.

bababooey13

completely different gulbis from yesterday. doesn't even look like he showered.
    this is the problem with backing gulbis. he may/probably will pick it up, but he is so damn inconsistent.

ingga
    Indonesia
    ingga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 887

C'mon GULBISS

fcmb
    fcmb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6189

Ernests is killing Marin

Cappinpicks

Cillic hates clay i guess cant blame him

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey13 View Post
    gulbis doing his stupid ass 'fake yawn' thing already. always a bad sign from him.
    DUde, what r u talk g about?

bababooey13

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    DUde, what r u talk g about?
    he was yawning to start the match.

bababooey13

A yawn is a reflex consisting of the simultaneous inhalation of air and the stretching of the eardrums, followed by an exhalation of breath.Pandiculation is the act of yawning and stretching simultaneously.[1]Yawning most often occurs in adults immediately before and after sleep, during tedious activities and as a result of its infectious quality. [2] It is commonly associated with tiredness, stress, overwork, lack of stimulation and boredom, though studies show it may be linked to the cooling of the brain.[3] In humans, yawning is often triggered by others yawning (e.g., seeing a person yawning, talking to someone on the phone who is yawning) and is a typical example of positive feedback.[4] This "infectious" yawning has also been observed in chimpanzees,dogs, and can occur across species.[5][6] Approximately 20 physiological reasons for yawning have been proposed by scholars, but there is little agreement about its main functions.[2]

bababooey13

nice call matthew.

Cappinpicks

What are the forms of sleep

matt1216

nice call matthew.
    Its not over yet. Gulbeast needs one more hold

matt1216

A yawn is a reflex consisting of the simultaneous inhalation of air and the stretching of the eardrums, followed by an exhalation of breath.Pandiculation is the act of yawning and stretching simultaneously.[1]Yawning most often occurs in adults immediately before and after sleep, during tedious activities and as a result of its infectious quality. [2] It is commonly associated with tiredness, stress, overwork, lack of stimulation and boredom, though studies show it may be linked to the cooling of the brain.[3] In humans, yawning is often triggered by others yawning (e.g., seeing a person yawning, talking to someone on the phone who is yawning) and is a typical example of positive feedback.[4] This "infectious" yawning has also been observed in chimpanzees,dogs, and can occur across species.[5][6] Approximately 20 physiological reasons for yawning have been proposed by scholars, but there is little agreement about its main functions.[2]
    Thanks for clearing it up! I didn't know chimpanzees yawned!, cool

ingga
    Indonesia
    ingga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 887

Thanks bro.. you are the man...

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by ingga View Post
    Thanks bro.. you are the man...
    Did you hammer it hard?! Good luck moving forward.