tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

attending at ATP challenger Taipei

so today i went to watch 2 games

(video but poor quality https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZOK...ature=youtu.be )

surface is fast
    damn Groth this guy looks like a rugbyman! His serve is HUGE, massive. Both guys were unbreakable today.

Lacko, he got a good arm really, but his attitude is weird, he cruised today but didn't shake the umpire hand i don't know, his motivation looks questionable...

I'll watch Lu probably tomorrow against Weintraub.

Marillion
    Marillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3006

Groth - Muller sounds like the ultimate serving fest.

tipsadontlikehim

man it was

damn the over games was a lock

Groth when serving at deuce was nearly never losing the point because his slice is huge and going to Muller's backhand

was disappointed to not see a 3rd set

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

I see the locals were out in force to watch... Thank you for the insight. Let me know how Yang looks for the 3:30 am eastern match.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by tipsadontlikehim View Post
    man it was

damn the over games was a lock

Groth when serving at deuce was nearly never losing the point because his slice is huge and going to Muller's backhand

was disappointed to not see a 3rd set
    I think Lacko is pissed off about having to play challenger events. I think he's purely here for the points. Something mentally or emotionally in his life must have gotten to him last year

tipsadontlikehim

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    I think Lacko is pissed off about having to play challenger events. I think he's purely here for the points. Something mentally or emotionally in his life must have gotten to him last year
    that's what i thought as well because there is no other reason for him to be so negative, he looks unhappy!!
    he's talented really...

I am not going today but for people who like small odds to put in a parlay, i think the double Groth/Guccione is safe @1.22 around
    Groth was moaning yesterday, i think he really wants to win the double, doesn't want to come to Taipei for nothing... yep they should smash their opponent, Di W-u is too limited.

@beefcake: sorry i didn't watch the Yang match, was disappointed to see Lu withdraw of the tournament he was supposed to play the evening match

I'll go back probably later this week

tipsadontlikehim

oh well today in Taipei was rainy so i was bored and went again to the challenger

I watched the end of the Lacko match, and the end of the Muller match

Lacko impressed me even more than yesterday, he hit massive returns and won easily
    Muller didn't impress me today, he looked tired and vulnerable.

I checked the odds and saw Lacko is 2.30 ++ i think that's value

I know Muller beat Lacko last week but from what i feel this week this match is a 50/50 so i play Lacko,
    i don't recommend the Muller play @1.65 that's a trap IMO

50/50 value on Lacko here

GL all

Oh by the way, i also watched the Yang/Ito match, really good match, the taiwanese played with heart and gave his life to win the 2nd set, crowd was getting loud, but he gave it all in the 2nd and Ito was fresher in the 3rd that he won 6/2.

Ito is playing well, but you can see he lacks confidence, he choked in the second set when he got the break to close out the match.

tipsadontlikehim

oh by the way, like i felt Groth and Guccione destroyed the asian guys in doubles

There is no radar here unfortunately, but i won't surprised if Groth served over 220 today, damnit the crowd was laughing

rankslash
    rankslash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8734

Quote Originally Posted by tipsadontlikehim View Post
    oh by the way, like i felt Groth and Guccione destroyed the asian guys in doubles

There is no radar here unfortunately, but i won't surprised if Groth served over 220 today, damnit the crowd was laughing
    Well, Groth still holds the unofficial world record for fastest serve at 261 km/h. Too bad that Challenger results don't count.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Like Lacko. Seem to remember Brown whipping Muller Spaghetti the 2nd time they played in a week back in Mexico..the sloth's game is easier to figure out the 2nd time I think. Muller has to be tired also, fukker has played a TON of matches last 2 months to get his ranking back. Lacko is a smart play...Way more motivation I think.

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Lacko Muller starting, anyone with me on the Lacko boat?