rmx
    rmx's Avatar Become A Pro!

any chance for stepanek tommorow? a try to make 200 to 2000 :)

i hope federer will get flue or smth.. ;D

tennisnut
    tennisnut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I have learned never to say never but I think that two would be better off given to charity.. I wish you luck though

rmx
    rmx's Avatar Become A Pro!

well maby u right ), but federer is not so good on clay, and stepanek now on good form.. u know anything can happen )

tennisnut
    tennisnut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

True there has been stranger things that have happened, bol

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22127

I think it can happen, and at this price worth a flyer. 2 out of 3 sets on clay for Federer would not be near his best situation.

zec
    zec's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's worth a shot. Stepanek was up a break in the 3rd set in Dubai; he has a match under his legs here; I would say he has more than 10% chance.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think perhaps better shot of Colic over Wawrinka. But still dartboard shots.

Brooklyn Dick

Cilic opened +117 with Wawrinka at Pinny. Going up. But no comparison in price to Federer match.

EaglesPhan36

Wow. Had not seen that price. Obviously less of a gap, but when is the last time the #3 player was that short against someone outside the top 20. Books are usually stupid chalk on those lines. Guess Stanisloth has been downgraded as he should be, but that is real short.

Brooklyn Dick

I think clay has a lot to do with the price. But it is a lot higher now -180.

EaglesPhan36

Wawrinka is very good on clay. I don't think that would justify the price. Grass is the only surface he deserves a serious negative on more often than not. Interesting line to me. Colic has better motivation to me all year. Think Stan will get caught up in the heavy expectations more and more if he doesn't run deeper into tourneys.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Wawrinka is very good on clay. I don't think that would justify the price. Grass is the only surface he deserves a serious negative on more often than not. Interesting line to me. Colic has better motivation to me all year. Think Stan will get caught up in the heavy expectations more and more if he doesn't run deeper into tourneys.
    Only the ignorant would have high expectations. He only won the slam because Nadal couldn't walk and Djokovic was whoreshit. Luck happens. He did earn his Oerias and Calcutta titlulz though!