Unknown User
    Update your status
    Unknown User's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Do the squares bet the over/under X games ?

In football the squares bet the over X goals more than the under X goals. I was wondering how is this in Tennis?

When one player is a huge favorite they like the under X games (because Nadal is gonna smash m in 3 sets easy) and in close games they bet over X games (cause its gonna be a thriller of Manilla) or is there a consistent preference like there is with the points in football/basketball?

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown User View Post
    In football the squares bet the over X goals more than the under X goals. I was wondering how is this in Tennis?

When one player is a huge favorite they like the under X games (because Nadal is gonna smash m in 3 sets easy) and in close games they bet over X games (cause its gonna be a thriller of Manilla) or is there a consistent preference like there is with the points in football/basketball?
    I personally like Shreddies compared to squares. The Fibre intake with the Shreddies surpasses anything that Quaker can actually Produce. Now if your looking for "pure Taste" then squares are the way to go.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown User View Post

All joking aside, I think most squares go with a simple approach. Parlaying the High odds. Most people will also like the "over as opposed to the "under" just for the entertainment factor, though I have no relevant stats on this.

Good luck

ChasingInle
    ChasingInle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

I think it's much harder to profit in over/unders vs match betting if you're doing either in high volume.

Unknown User
    Update your status

Hehe thnx Ill need it.

Really, why do you think so Chasing?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by ChasingInle View Post
    I think it's much harder to profit in over/unders vs match betting if you're doing either in high volume.
    Interesting. I think more overs lately because tennis is starting to level off slowly, basically parity. I think Tennis only sport where Parity has not crept in yet.

Unknown User
    Update your status

JJgold you think the public prefers overs or you think the value is more in overs (regarding tennis)?

and you think there is parity in soccer/basketball/football/hockey etc?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think more values in over in tennis

Other sports UNDER

Unknown User
    Update your status

Wow weird, though I have to say that since I started my system told me quite a few times to bet overs (to my surprise)