ChasingInle
    ChasingInle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

MIAMI '14 WTA ATP Champion Predictions

ATP
    Djoker should win but if Murray is on form he will take it.
    Djokovic's to lose.
    Murray's to win.

WTA
    Still not sure yet.

Timmah2483
    Timmah2483's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

I think Federer is the man to win... He's looked the best in the past two tourneys

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

They were fast courts but this is very slow. And he cant beat Nadal,he is on Rafa's side

Timmah2483

lately everyone can beat nadal...

ChasingInle

Quote Originally Posted by Timmah2483 View Post
    I think Federer is the man to win... He's looked the best in the past two tourneys
    TTimmah! Timahhh! What's with the 2483 on your name?

kenz

Not Federer. Injured Nadal still 3-0 on Federer

As long as Nadal is fit enough to top spin with his Forehand on a not so fast surface, he wins

Timmah2483

Quote Originally Posted by ChasingInle View Post
    TTimmah! Timahhh! What's with the 2483 on your name?
    HS basketball n football jersey numbers.. just kind of stuck with me for usernames over the yrs

ChasingInle

Kenny who's your prediction?

Timmah2483

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    Not Federer. Injured Nadal still 3-0 on Federer
    i understand what ur saying, but federer is hot right now.. in last 3 tourney's he is 13-1, with only loss to Njok, and only four 3-set finishes. Just beat Gasquet 6-1, 6-2. but I guess we'll see when the time comes.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Special K shocks the world

kenz

i understand what ur saying, but federer is hot right now.. in last 3 tourney's he is 13-1, with only loss to Njok, and only four 3-set finishes. Just beat Gasquet 6-1, 6-2. but I guess we'll see when the time comes.
    I understand but Nadal is different story.

Nadal mastered how to beat Federer to win his slams. Not many guys won slams during Federer's best times. Nadal is a leftie who has a very powerful top spin, which spins better on sunny days(Miami). Nadal's powerful leftie topspin will directly go to Federer's backhand. Now Federer needs to be very strong and fit to return this properly. If you use singlehanded backhand you will have great trouble against Nadal. Federer has to move perfect to be at the right position and also has to return it deep. But he usually makes a lot of unforced errors or not so deep returns which are easy points for Nadal. Evenif he returns well, the ball will go directly to either Federer's BH with another great top spin or to the other side of the court.

Federer knows he will face this tactic which is really hard for him to beat. So mentally he is down before game.

Novak does not have powerful spin on his forehand so he always has a hard time against Wawrinka and Federer, 2 top one handed Backhanders, while Nadal dominates them.You can check H2Hs

So it means nothing if Federer can go 3 sets against Novak or he can beat him in 3. Nadal owns Federer on not the fastest courts
    Last edited by kenz; 03-25-14 at 05:18 PM.

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by ChasingInle View Post
    Kenny who's your prediction?
    I like Tipsa's plays if you have to make an outright bet. Both Novak and Nadal

charley365
    charley365's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 226

andrew murray

Timmah2483

Nadal mastered how to beat Federer to win his slams. Not many guys won slams during Federer's best times. Nadal is a leftie who has a very powerful top spin, which spins better on sunny days(Miami). Nadal's powerful leftie topspin will directly go to Federer's backhand. Now Federer needs to be very strong and fit to return this properly. If you use singlehanded backhand you will have great trouble against Nadal. Federer has to move perfect to be at the right position and also has to return it deep. But he usually makes a lot of unforced errors or not so deep returns which are easy points for Nadal. Evenif he returns well, the ball will go directly to either Federer's BH with another great top spin or to the other side of the court.

Federer knows he will face this tactic which is really hard for him to beat. So mentally he is down before game.

Novak does not have powerful spin on his forehand so he always has a hard time against Wawrinka and Federer, 2 top one handed Backhanders, while Nadal dominates them.You can check H2Hs

So it means nothing if Federer can go 3 sets against Novak or he can beat him in 3. Nadal owns Federer on not the fastest courts
    I'm saying they may not face each other, more than anything... Nadal is very inconsistent even if he has a great h2h against Federer

kenz

Nadal is very inconsistent
    Okay man, I am wasting my time really bad here. Lets see who wins

by the way the man played on 17 finals since coming from injury starting from 2013. In 2014 he is 19-2, with 5 or 6 games he was seriously injured.
    Last edited by kenz; 03-25-14 at 05:44 PM.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Hmmmmm....

sluggy1616
    Update your status
    sluggy1616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4880

Stan beat Nadal at A/O. Butt picker beat Feds at A/O but since that time Fed has started to play well inside the baseline. If Fed takes Nadals forehand to backhand on the rise(which he can do inside the baseline along with the larger raquet face Feds is using he will be able to hang with Nadal. If Nadal keeps the peddle to the meddle in this tourney and makes the final against Joker, Joker will straight set him.

kenz

I am sure Raonic wont win

he is really delaying Isner game bad

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by sluggy1616 View Post
    Stan beat Nadal at A/O. Butt picker beat Feds at A/O but since that time Fed has started to play well inside the baseline. If Fed takes Nadals forehand to backhand on the rise(which he can do inside the baseline along with the larger raquet face Feds is using he will be able to hang with Nadal. If Nadal keeps the peddle to the meddle in this tourney and makes the final against Joker, Joker will straight set him.
    Stan beat dead Nadal, first time loser Stan won a set from Nadal in 13 games

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by sluggy1616 View Post
    Good god... Federer will not beat Nadal EVER again in a 1000 or Masters event

kenz

Wawrinka beat a horrible Novak, an in-form Berdych who serves well but inferior to Wawrinka on groundstrokes, and injured Nadal at his worst.

He should pray each day because stars wont align again.

Timmah2483

Okay man, I am wasting my time really bad here. Lets see who wins

by the way the man played on 17 finals since coming from injury starting from 2013. In 2014 he is 19-2, with 5 or 6 games he was seriously injured.
    So ur saying they haven't faced since the serious injury... could change things... Ur definitely wasting ur time if ur trying to sway me. Thats why Im not tryin to sway you, just stating my thoughts. accept my opinion and move on.

kenz

You are right

Timmah2483

They wont face unless its in the Finals (If they do) That's 2 Wins away for Federer, 3 for Nadal.. at least wait for that bridge when we cross it.

ChasingInle

WTA
    Serena Williams' to lose
    Dark horse:Wozniacki