JD AMBER
    JD AMBER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Three near-toss-up matches tomorrow - who ya got?

Gasquet 1.91 v. Anderson 2.02
    Robredo 1.76 v. Benneteau 2.21
    Dimitrov 1.88 v. Nishikori 2.04

I'm liking Anderson a lot, as Gasquet seems eminently fadeable at the moment with his struggles to close out Gonzalez in his last match. He hasn't had a win I'm impressed with all year long, perhaps Jano indoors, but aside from that...nada. Anderson really has stepped his game up this year, which showed in his ability to rally with Wawrinka at Indian Wells.

I like Benneteau next best, as I think Robredo is in a bit of slump and doesn't seem to be playing sharp. Not bothered by the fact that Robredo took care of Benny at the Aussie, as again, Robredo seems to be in a bit of a rut and doesn't have that same form. Benny with impressive wins over Tsonga and Gulbis recently.

The last one is tough and I'm not sure if I have a play. Really would love to hear more opinions on Nish and Dimitrov.
    Last edited by JD AMBER; 03-22-14 at 07:24 PM. Reason: odds adjustment

Betfrog
    Betfrog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 740

1. Anderson
    2. over 22
    3. over 22

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by JD AMBER View Post
    Gasquet 1.91 v. Anderson 2.02
    Robredo 1.76 v. Benneteau 2.21
    Dimitrov 1.88 v. Nishikori 2.04

I'm liking Anderson a lot, as Gasquet seems eminently fadeable at the moment with his struggles to close out Gonzalez in his last match. He hasn't had a win I'm impressed with all year long, perhaps Jano indoors, but aside from that...nada. Anderson really has stepped his game up this year, which showed in his ability to rally with Wawrinka at Indian Wells.

I like Benneteau next best, as I think Robredo is in a bit of slump and doesn't seem to be playing sharp. Not bothered by the fact that Robredo took care of Benny at the Aussie, as again, Robredo seems to be in a bit of a rut and doesn't have that same form. Benny with impressive wins over Tsonga and Gulbis recently.

The last one is tough and I'm not sure if I have a play. Really would love to hear more opinions on Nish and Dimitrov.
    Benny has played a ton of tennis man. He's played doubles in the last two tournaments as well.

mercur
    Professional punter
    mercur's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over 22.5 would be great bet at Kevin's game.

boss_of_um
    boss_of_um's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14883

This is one of those posts with no real facts behind it but I am really feeling Grigor today. I also like the >23 on the KA match. I parlayed the 2 of them for the hell of it.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by boss_of_um View Post
    This is one of those posts with no real facts behind it but I am really feeling Grigor today. I also like the >23 on the KA match. I parlayed the 2 of them for the hell of it.
    I agree boss, for whatever reason I feel grigor is a nice dog play today