professionalAD
    professionalAD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tomic

didnt bet the game but this clown has won one point in 5 games, like wow. kids such a clown.

fcmb
    fcmb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6189

Quote Originally Posted by professionalAD View Post
    didnt bet the game but this clown has won one point in 5 games, like wow. kids such a clown.
    And i can bet that you have no idea what was going on with Bernard in last 2 months yeah? If you would know, you wouldn"t post such sh i t

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Hes injured dude, obviously he's not gonna make himself worse. This is exactly what I expected(refrence. Kushkush vs Pospisil)

u would have have to be a dumbass to put anything on tomic

professionalAD
    professionalAD's Avatar Become A Pro!

fcmb- yes i * know what happend to him. he had hip surgery. if hes really not ready to go, he shouldnt be out there at all, like whats the point? and thanks matt for being a genteleman. i hate tomic
    Last edited by shari91; 03-21-14 at 07:52 AM.

matt1216

fcmb- yes i * know what happend to him. he had hip surgery. if hes really not ready to go, he shouldnt be out there at all, like whats the point? and thanks matt for being a genteleman. i hate tomic
    Pro, as long as Tomic shows up, he most likely collected 17,000$ or so
    Last edited by shari91; 03-21-14 at 07:52 AM.

fcmb

You say you know about surgery, why than frustrations? Surely you did not think that he will beat Jarkko in his first regular match after injury ?

fcmb

Bernie came to feel the game again after while and to collect his USD 13,660​ if i am correct

copied from another thread where i posted

matt1216

Nieminen was Tomics nightmare. A "net Volly" vs a guy who can not laterally move until he's healed

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by fcmb View Post
    Bernie came to feel the game again after while and to collect his USD 13,660​ if i am correct

copied from another thread where i posted

I was only 4,00$ off lol. Not bad for 30 mins of work

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

tomic said he wasnt expecting much from this match , once he said that you knew he was probably going to do shit all

fcmb

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    I was only 4,00$ off lol. Not bad for 30 mins of work

Yeah , he can again start with his famous "racing" (paying traffic penalties)

zec
    zec's Avatar Become A Pro!

When I saw a topic I thought that this was going to be an appreciation message to Tomic for not retiring and allowing us to cash in.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

As mentioned, the money. But also, the court time against a decent opponent so Tomic can gauge where he's at in his recovery and start taking the rust off sooner rather that later.
    Last edited by shari91; 03-21-14 at 07:56 AM.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

This is the shortest match in the history of tennis-28 minutes

JustSomeCash
    JustSomeCash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

""I felt like I did the best that I could and I'm happy with the way I'm coming back,"

How can you be happy after you crowned as king of losers in the history of tennis?!

It was like in PS3 game,13 min per set? wtf how you dont ret?? I mean it was clear that after the 1st set he wont be able to do shit so why he keep playing? looks like obvious Fixing...

I'll never understand it, how player left to play when he does not have a single reason to stay on the court? How can you embarrass yourself like that?

Ok maybe he understood that he will not be able to do anything good in the future so maybe that's the way he tries to put his mark on tour..poor boy

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeCash View Post
    ""I felt like I did the best that I could and I'm happy with the way I'm coming back,"

How can you be happy after you crowned as king of losers in the history of tennis?!

It was like in PS3 game,13 min per set? wtf how you dont ret?? I mean it was clear that after the 1st set he wont be able to do shit so why he keep playing? looks like obvious Fixing...

I'll never understand it, how player left to play when he does not have a single reason to stay on the court? How can you embarrass yourself like that?

Ok maybe he understood that he will not be able to do anything good in the future so maybe that's the way he tries to put his mark on tour..poor boy
    He said befor the tournament started that he would not do much. I mentioned befor this would be just a "simulation" feel out match. Pospisil lost 6-0 6-1 to Kushkush 2 weeks ago. Same shit. Score line was obvious to me

JustSomeCash
    JustSomeCash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post

He said befor the tournament started that he would not do much. I mentioned befor this would be just a "simulation" feel out match. Pospisil lost 6-0 6-1 to Kushkush 2 weeks ago. Same shit. Score line was obvious to me
    Ok matt i get your point but let's say there is a huge difference between "he would not do much" and lose in the most embarrassing way in the history.

You want a "simulation" feel out match? Ok,but after you've broke the embarrassing record of the shortest set in history,fvcing 13 min,You know you have no chance to do anything on court, so why do you choose to continue to the second set, and continue to be humiliated in the most embarrassing way, instead to retire? You just know that only bad can come of it, that makes no sense to keep playing.

Or you a complete idiot that his wish is to break neg records, or you just fix it.. you agree that every player who plans a "simulation" feel out match not going to come and play the worst game in history. even Pospisil who lost 60 62 played for 65 min,and 1st set bagel was after 25 min,big difference between Tomic match IMHO,that game was more than stinking, I believe that even you do not thought it will end this way,you thought it would be a one-sided game,yes, but surely not like that..