akijiki
    akijiki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Jarkko - Miami

I'm liking Jarkko over Tomic. Worth -170?

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Why you like him? Jarkko sucks nowadays.

akijiki

Quote Originally Posted by Tmuston Beltics View Post
    Why you like him? Jarkko sucks nowadays.
    He's been playing well lately. Tomic is erratic. You know what to expect from Jarkko. He did lose to Tomic once, but after his performance in Indian wells he seems to be in a good place.

fcmb
    fcmb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6189

This is first match for Bernard after hip surgery. He was planning to return in April and he is definitely not ready yet. Jarkko should crush him and it"s possible that Bernard will retire after 1st set. My bet will be : Nieminen 1.set

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by fcmb View Post
    This is first match for Bernard after hip surgery. He was planning to return in April and he is definitely not ready yet. Jarkko should crush him and it"s possible that Bernard will retire after 1st set. My bet will be : Nieminen 1.set
    Exactly my thoughts good call

akijiki

Quote Originally Posted by fcmb View Post
    Thanks!

fcmb
    fcmb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6189

You"re welcome guys, i just posted some facts + a bit of my personal thoughts. If it"s helpfull i am glad

JD AMBER
    JD AMBER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tomic line just skyrocketed to 4.65...anyone know why? I'm assuming some Tomic injury news?

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by JD AMBER View Post
    Tomic line just skyrocketed to 4.65...anyone know why? I'm assuming some Tomic injury news?
    Man, the guy isn't ready. He's been injured the last 2 months or so. He's probably just going out there for a bit of a simulation(ball bash) then leaving
    nieminen comes to the net a lot. Tomic will not want to push his laterall movement much

Marillion
    Marillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3006

Yeah Jarkko is an experienced and smart guy. It is highly probable that Tomic will be at least a bit off (or even very rusty) and the Finn will exploit that and take the match.