tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best play of the day IMO

let's make easy money

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

yeah, Isner has been a beast becareful. I only say this tipsy because now that I look closer, it seems like a bit of a trap. All the other matches easily went over 23.... I don't know why, but I think this may hit 23. I'm assuming you bought the hook? 7-6 6-3 always scares me here for that 1 break. I would take under 23.5 personally. Good luck man
    Last edited by matt1216; 03-14-14 at 02:44 AM.

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Tie break @1.45 @Tempobet

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

23 looks pretty good too, only way tb wins and yours lose is 7-6 6-3. There cant be 2 break difference in one set

tipsadontlikehim

yes matt i bought the hook on purpose and yes 7/6 6/3 is always a risk
    i bought the hook to void a 7/6 6/4 but hey you never know who will serve first in the set and break early... that's why i always liked in the past to play OVER 21 games I love these plays... but here it's Isner vs Gulbis 2 great servers.
    nothing is safe anyway, but for a @1.62 I do like the play

tipsadontlikehim

Oh by the way, it's not the best Gulbis this week... the Gulbis of Marseille would destroy Isner

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by tipsadontlikehim View Post
    Oh by the way, it's not the best Gulbis this week... the Gulbis of Marseille would destroy Isner
    Good luck, not sure if your a huge gulbis fan or not but Isner befor his foot injury last year would have destroyed gulbis Gulbis hasn't done shit on outdoor hardcourts. In the last calendar year Isner, beat Djokovic, Delpotro, Raonic, gasquet, Berdych lol what has Gulbis done? Lol it's not even close bud. Oh yeah I forgot he also barely lost to Nadal in the finals at cincinatti as well..... Not even close Dude don't ever compare gulbis to Isner on outdoor hardcourts again, please. Gulbis couldn't even take down Raonic on outdoor hardcourts. He's beat Tsonga in the top 10 lol that isn't saying much
    Last edited by matt1216; 03-14-14 at 06:16 AM.

tipsadontlikehim

oh mate, i'm not sure who wins but i'd favour Gulbis, I just hope Isner will give him trouble that's why i am on the over ! No way Isner wins the match in 2 sets and under 23 games but GL with your Isner play as i don't care who wins this as long as it goes over 23

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Good luck, not sure if your a huge gulbis fan or not but Isner befor his foot injury last year would have destroyed gulbis Gulbis hasn't done shit on outdoor hardcourts. In the last calendar year Isner, beat Djokovic, Delpotro, Raonic, gasquet, Berdych lol what has Gulbis done? Lol it's not even close bud. Oh yeah I forgot he also barely lost to Nadal in the finals at cincinatti as well..... Not even close Dude don't ever compare gulbis to Isner on outdoor hardcourts again, please. Gulbis couldn't even take down Raonic on outdoor hardcourts. He's beat Tsonga in the top 10 lol that isn't saying much
    oh, my.... last year Gulbis did show up on outdoor hardcourts....in fact he showed up on the same Indian Wells hardcourts....Gulbis is by far the best player in this duel. Isner can only hope for some tiebreaker luck. But would not be surprised he gets ass kicked in 2 sets with no tiebreakers.

JustSomeCash
    JustSomeCash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

You all just didnt lurn not to bet on total at those odds,its not worth shit if you dont get 1.8+

you can see long and hard game but you steel can lose it,lets say the first server will hold and break early to win the set 6:3 than in the 2nd they go to TB and the game and with 22 games,was hard,was long,but the 1.6-1.4 lost,all I say is if you dont have the even odds +- its not smart to put 2 to win 1 on 50/50 bets,you can win some bucks but when you loss it will be nasty!

And the most important thing: it could be everything except free money..

Good luck man

tipsadontlikehim

Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeCash View Post
    its not smart to put 2 to win 1 on 50/50 bets,you can win some bucks but when you loss it will be nasty!

And the most important thing: it could be everything except free money..

Good luck man
    oh fair enough and i do get your point but i don't think the Over/under 23 is a 50/50, to me it's at least 65/35 otherwise i won't play it... thanks and let's trust Isner not dropping his serve for 2 sets

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Basically only two TB or o2.5 will make this bet a winner. I don't think the game will end 7-6/7-5. 7-6/6-4 is a push(waste of time).

tipsadontlikehim

Quote Originally Posted by Tmuston Beltics View Post
    Basically only two TB or o2.5 will make this bet a winner. I don't think the game will end 7-6/7-5. 7-6/6-4 is a push(waste of time).
    Between 2 "normal" players i'd agree the game should go to 3 sets to go over 23 but here John Isner.. 7/6 7/6 is never unlikely with him especially when the other guy serves big as well

fcmb
    fcmb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6189

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz22 View Post
    oh, my.... last year Gulbis did show up on outdoor hardcourts....in fact he showed up on the same Indian Wells hardcourts....Gulbis is by far the best player in this duel. Isner can only hope for some tiebreaker luck. But would not be surprised he gets ass kicked in 2 sets with no tiebreakers.
    I like both players very much. They are on 2. and 3. place on list of my favourites players. My favourite player was already eliminated from the tournament.
    So, speaking 100% OBJECTIVELY about this match i would say so: There is definitely more value going with Big John @ such odds, or to take a bet Isner +1.5 set. Isner can move and play rallies(yeah it"s the fact Isner isn"t fast like Ernest or can"t rally like him but with all respect to man who is 2,08 m tall ; for his height he is just amazing and he improved his baseline game in last year or year and a half a lot). John is also very dangerous on opponents 2nd serves where he is constantly looking to get a ball on his forehand(if he gets it back on the opponents side it"s like 90% winner) + Ernests is well known about his impatience + mental problems, destroying tennis rackets every match. IMO Big John could drive Gulbis crazy and break him mentally with his undefendable serves and huge forehands. This match should go in 3.set , so i would say that ISNER +1.5 set or OVER GAMES is the best bet. Maybe also put some money on 2:1 for Gulbis and 2:1 for John-

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz22 View Post
    Lol Chaz, tell me who gulbis has beaten in the top 10 within the last calendar year?? Who isn't a joke..... Now tell me who Isner beat? I rest my case.... Gulbs dosnt even deserve to be in the same field as guys like Isner until u can beat a quality top 10 opponent more than 2 times.

matt1216

I can't believe you people are not on Big John, the guy has been great this tourney and will win this match. @2.25 odds

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

lol

matt1216

don't be laughing HC, I'm assuming your part of the 84% of the public that's on Gulbis? Big John will beat fryer tuck's ass tonight lol

Hardcoar

I'm on Gulbis @ 111... I doubt that's a public bet.

All I'm saying is Gulbis is the well-earned favorite, and if he drifts high enough I just might be the 84 %.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    I'm on Gulbis @ 111... I doubt that's a public bet.

All I'm saying is Gulbis is the well-earned favorite, and if he drifts high enough I just might be the 84 %.
    Ok, future wager @111 I get it. Yes, early on he's a huge public Wager so far. I'm kind of interested to see if the Isner line holds steady until match time

Hardcoar

Yes this will be a very interesting match in most every way imaginable.

I was laughing about your low estimations of Gulbis and high estimations of Isner by the way... not at you.

matt1216

Yes this will be a very interesting match in most every way imaginable.

I was laughing about your low estimations of Gulbis and high estimations of Isner by the way... not at you.
    There not low, I think gulbis is a good player. The same with Isner. My point was referencing to Tipsy saying Gulbis would destroy Isner in France.... Stats show Isner has actually beat many top 10 opponents. Gulbis dosnt have even near the resume Isner has. Isner beat all these top 10 players less than a year ago btw. I just laugh because gulbis needs to earn the respect. Take down a top player.

Betfrog
    Betfrog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 740

Changed my mind I think isner pulls it out.

na li + 1,5 sets @ 1,16
    gulbis vs isner over 10 games first set @ 1.60

tot: @1.84 Betway.com

Thoughts??
    Last edited by Betfrog; 03-14-14 at 01:33 PM.

Tmuston Beltics

Quote Originally Posted by Betfrog View Post
    Changed my mind I think isner pulls it out.

na li + 1,5 sets @ 1,16
    gulbis vs isner over 10 games first set @ 1.60

tot: @1.84 Betway.com

Thoughts??
    horrible odds. you can get 2.0 for o10.5 first set. will it be a push if it lands on 10?

Hardcoar

Murray, Konga, Nadal (so close, twice). Not that bad.

Betfrog

Its a loss on 10 games

Tmuston Beltics

Quote Originally Posted by Betfrog View Post
    Its a loss on 10 games
    That's one of the worst lines I've seen in a long time. Don't do it. You can get 2.0 elsewhere..

matt1216

Murray, Konga, Nadal (so close, twice). Not that bad.
    Within the last year?

Betfrog

placed it already.thought it was a void at 10 though :S

but na li does not lose 2-0 and over 10 is very possible so its fine.Only concern is if gulbis is starting slowly

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Lol Chaz, tell me who gulbis has beaten in the top 10 within the last calendar year?? Who isn't a joke..... Now tell me who Isner beat? I rest my case.... Gulbs dosnt even deserve to be in the same field as guys like Isner until u can beat a quality top 10 opponent more than 2 times.
    I agree that Johnny is probably the right side here, but I don't understand why are you trying to prove so hard that he is the better players overall, then Gulbis, because he is not. Isner is hot at the moment and that is it. He has certain limits as a tennis player, and we cannot expect him to improve much more, from where he is at the moment. Top 20 player, with occasional enters into top 10 and that is it.
    On the other side, Gulbis has some reserves and can improve in some areas for sure and I see him as a top 10 caliber.

As I said, I think backing Isner is the way to go in this spot. He has been playing good in this tourney. On the other side, I've seen better from Gulbis. He is not getting enough 1st serves in play, and considering that Isner will attack the 2nd serve immidietly, that low percentage might be crucial in the end, and decide this battle of the serves.

Anyway, I am not betting it, because I have Gulbis future @34 so I am hoping he gets through this one...

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

if they weren't playing in the states gulbis odds would be right, long johns completely different player in usa, i think halep is the better bet

tipsadontlikehim

There not low, I think gulbis is a good player. The same with Isner. My point was referencing to Tipsy saying Gulbis would destroy Isner in France....
    Yes he would, Gulbis was unstoppable in Marseille, and check Isner record indoors, very poor for a guy who used to be top 10.
    in IW it is different yes, outdoor and US soil, will favour Isner.
    He faced one single break point all week.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by tipsadontlikehim View Post
    Yes he would, Gulbis was unstoppable in Marseille, and check Isner record indoors, very poor for a guy who used to be top 10.
    in IW it is different yes, outdoor and US soil, will favour Isner.
    He faced one single break point all week.
    Nobody cares about a small tourney in France. Hence all the big names that Isner has beat at THE 1000 level. What has gulbis done at a 1000 level? I rest my case

also isners serve is unstoppable on a indoor hardcourt with relatively decent speed FYI

Hardcoar

I still don't think you've seen Gulbis in Marseille Matt.

matt1216

I still don't think you've seen Gulbis in Marseille Matt.
    Its all about the money and points to these guys. Sure gulbis may have done well in marseille, but he's done jackshit where it matters the most. Isner just out rallied gulbis in the second set and won there match. Nobody cares about marseille. I remember 1000 events and grandslams by years end.

12 Last