toby0203
    toby0203's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Dolgopolov & Raonic parlay

Dolgopolov breadsticked fabio at rio and holds a 3-0 H2H (3-1 If you count a challengers event from 2007). He's been playing great this year tough early losses but has rebounded nicely. Fabio got lucky yesterday he played someone who chokes more than a 2 cent hooker, he threw his racquet on Monfils match point and still won. I'm thinking something will tick him off tomorrow, weather it be the linesman making a bad call http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PHcdmzfn_Lg or him having flashbacks of the ass rape. I saw nadals post game interview and he gives big props to dolgopolov and says he's playing really good.

Murray's been playing like shit for the last few weeks and should have more losses if it weren't for his opponents being in the HUNDREDS and not having that mental edge. He's been broken on serve many times but the losers can't hold on him. Raonic is a big server and should have no problems holding his serve. Anytime I have seen Murray as a -110 to -260 favorite he loses. He's just been overrated for the longest time and should get knocked out tomorrow. So all and all

Raonic +130
    Dolgopolov -140

Risk $100

To win $302.86

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dolgopolov-Fognini is no different than Monfils-Fognini to me. You could guess ten times as to the result and probably guess right once out of ten tries. Rafa obviously is not over the back problem mentally/physically and pretty much has said as much, so not sure the Dog's win is a high quality mark on his resume other than the name he beat. Rafa is usually one to defer to his opponent when he loses as well, so that he was saying how poorly he played speaks volumes. I'm not sure I would read a ton into that Rio match either. Fognini was on the end of a marvelous run of form where he won two titles in a row, but was playing his third week in a row with travel, etc. He was due to fatigue out at some point in that tournament. And the last time they met before that was a couple years ago before Fognini really found himself overall, so I do think it's a bit of a toss-up.

Don't think anyone can fault people for trying Raonic, although Murray's return game will be a big test for Raonic and Murray's own service issues can probably be masked more by the lack of a consistent quality return game from Raonic.

toby0203

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Dolgopolov-Fognini is no different than Monfils-Fognini to me. You could guess ten times as to the result and probably guess right once out of ten tries. Rafa obviously is not over the back problem mentally/physically and pretty much has said as much, so not sure the Dog's win is a high quality mark on his resume other than the name he beat. Rafa is usually one to defer to his opponent when he loses as well, so that he was saying how poorly he played speaks volumes. I'm not sure I would read a ton into that Rio match either. Fognini was on the end of a marvelous run of form where he won two titles in a row, but was playing his third week in a row with travel, etc. He was due to fatigue out at some point in that tournament. And the last time they met before that was a couple years ago before Fognini really found himself overall, so I do think it's a bit of a toss-up.

Don't think anyone can fault people for trying Raonic, although Murray's return game will be a big test for Raonic and Murray's own service issues can probably be masked more by the lack of a consistent quality return game from Raonic.
    Nice write up but I honestly think it's different than that Monfils match. When u bread stick someone like that, what 3 weeks ago, that gives you a lot of confidence. When u beat the #1 player that gives you a lot of confidence. I know that fabio was fatigued then. But there's a lot more in Fabios head holding him back from winning an ATP 1000 tourney he hasn't made it past the R64 in any of his attempts in this tourney. I think it's time he gets knocked out tomorrow

toby0203

Also adding A. Gonzalez +7.5 (-130) for .5 units. If chokovic wins 6-2 6-2 take my money

toby0203

Quote Originally Posted by toby0203 View Post
    Also adding A. Gonzalez +7.5 (-130) for .5 units. If chokovic wins 6-2 6-2 take my money
    Got it by the hook,

Line is moving in our favor for the parlay, don't miss it