JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

JC's Big Play.

Feeling confident in both so having a largish play on the parlay.

For a variety of reasons I'm liking opposing Bouchard with Errani. She's what I consider an ideal match up under the circumstances. I think the odds are wrong but I get why they are what they are.. so pouncing.

Torro-Flor is probably not a familiar name for some but she was a regular on the tour a couple of years ago and I've watched her enough times to back her with a reasonable amount of confidence here. Again I believe it's an ideal match up for a few reasons and I can see Maria grinding her down. Kerber's also a pretty reliable player these days and you have to play to a certain standard to beat her at a Premier Event. Regardless whether she's having an off day or not.

I've watched a fair bit of Kleybanova at the tail end of last season and again in 2014 and she hasn't impressed me. The market is reading too much into the Muguruza win. But let's face it, Muguruza just came off a huge mental blow losing the last 11 games straight in the final to Zakapolova after leading 6-3 5-2 last week in Brasil. So a let down here was really no surprise.

Anyway in summary it's rare for me to get odds of 7.0 on a bet I like as much as this one. So betting accordingly.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

atleast you'll only lose a parlay instead of two straights, LOL

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Jackin'Dicks 2GD!

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

you got guts man GL!

charley365
    charley365's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 226

Damn that's a brave bet, WTA is a nutfest, it's not gonna be easy.
    Hope lady luck swings it your way

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Del Potro-Lopez

Cappinpicks

hahahaha bouchard free money I win big fading you

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    LMAO Come on Cappin we all know if Errani would've won you'd be in here saying 'I told you guys Errani was free money,' trying to take credit for the pick and all. Pretty pathetic, won't even start your own thread or accept a handicapping challenge or anything. You'll never gain any credence at all unless you make your own picks and post things BEFORE the matches start. I'd bet my house that JC has probably won more in the past week than you have in your entire life.

JC, just ignore this wannabe capper. I'm sure you've seen his ridiculous posts throughout this forum and other sub forums - all he ever does is try to claim other people's picks as his and comes in after the games are finished saying he knew whoever the winner is was free money. Keep doing what you do, we all appreciate everything you bring to the forum brother! Better luck next time my friend!
    Points Awarded:

HatersGonnaHate gave Semper Fidelis 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HatersGonnaHate

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

2GD Crappin'Shit... 2GD!

Cappinpicks

nope bouchard was sooo obvious losers ahahahhahaha hardboar no life friends and sux at picking

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

Cheers SF. Don't worry I don't pay attention to him. But still appreciate the kind words and it doesn't go unnoticed.

Can't say much other than it was a poor choice with Errani. I happened to catch two of Bouchard's recent losses. Both of which I now wish I didn't because she was poor in both. Today though? Bouchard played just like she did in the AO. Super aggressive and hitting her marks. It was pretty clear to me early on the match was entirely on her racquet and unfortunately for me, she delivered. And kept on delivering.

Wasn't to be. The only silver lining is she's damn hot and is sporting a much shorter skirt (pressure from Nike perhaps) much to my enjoyment.
    Last edited by JC1186; 03-09-14 at 06:03 PM.

Cappinpicks

bouchard couldn't have been more obvious JC must work for the books

charley365
    charley365's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 226

sk was topping up units on bouchard and i really respect his picks on his new trend.
    It put me off this match, that sk and jc were not on the same player.
    Than again its ladies tennis and it would swing the other way another day.
    unlucky jc, good luck with the rest of the tourney

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

off the top of my head...not complete at all...u may disagree...but these are my impressions of some WTA'rs

a few broads to never count on to beat someone they clearly should beat...will have you scratching your head and swearing
    Errani
    Vinci
    Suarez-Novarro
    Mona "Pizza Face" Barthel
    Kaia Kanepi...

A few who can generally be counted on to play hard to the last point, win or lose...(doesn't mean they're not inexplicably "off" sometime...but they never surrender)
    Alize Cornet
    Caroline Garcia
    Caroline Wozniacki
    Samantha Stosur
    Casey Dellacqua
    Alison(?) Riske
    Li Na
    Cibulkova
    Halep (works hard, good strokes, but a weak server at the best of times...but never throws in the towel)
    Ivanovic
    Jankovic (mentally tough but as sour to look at as Ivanovic is sweet)
    Meusburger (consistent, beats those below, loses to those above...when she plays someone 50 places below it's way better parlay-material than the bigger names doing the same)

Fabulous-or-shit list...don't know which one will show up...so don't ever pay heavy chalk cuz she's "sure" to win unless it's a GS event
    Eugenie Bouchard (very talented, but very young)
    Muguruzu (very talented, but very young...expect this one to be an All-Time Great, moreso than EB)
    Sloane Stephens (motivational thing with her...seems to play as well as she feels like that day)
    A. Radwanska (usually very sharp but unbelievably detached/zombie-like/passive sometime, like at AO SF)
    Last edited by fitguy67; 03-10-14 at 12:40 AM.

Cappinpicks

atleast you'll only lose a parlay instead of two straights, LOL
    Damn i'm good, easily cashed the money fades as both looked like locks even before JC jinxed the other players... anything else?

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

Cappinpicks

Quote Originally Posted by phillybadboy View Post
    too easy right? both of his picks were epic fails lolololol