I volunteer Benny bignuts to do this (see article below). We all chip in and send Benny to sit court-side at the next tournament. I would love to hear his colorful updates/info about who we should bet on and why. I do worry about Benny getting mad and attacking one of the players (e.g. Birdshit) for being a chocking dog, but I think it's worth the risk.

SYDNEY, Australia — Australian officials dropped a charge Thursday against a man who had been accused of illegally relaying information from the Australian Open for the possible benefit of bettors elsewhere, the police said.
The man, Daniel Thomas Dobson, 22, of Britain, had been accused of “courtsiding” under a new law that bans the passing of information about a match faster than it could be transmitted through official channels.
A spokesman for the police in the Australian state of Victoria said, “After careful consideration,” the police had accepted the state prosecutor’s decision not to proceed with the case. The spokesman added that the decision “should not be seen as an invitation for people to attend the Australian Open next year and engage in courtside betting.”
The police said that while at the Australian Open in Melbourne in January,Dobson had a device hidden in his clothing that allowed him to transmit scores almost in real time from a first-round men’s match. A court document later accused him of “conduct that corrupts or would corrupt a betting outcome.”
Dobson was the first person to be charged under the new law in the state of Victoria, which seeks to curb some of the more egregious forms of what some have said is rampant betting on high-profile matches like the Australian Open, one of four tennis Grand Slam events.
Officials accused Dobson of transmitting the information about the match as much as 10 seconds before it could be disseminated through official channels, giving those wagering on the match an unfair advantage.
Dobson’s lawyer, David Galbally, said his client had already left Australia, flying home to the United Kingdom on Jan. 27, the day after the Australian Open finished.
Galbally said the police had “no evidence to support any charge” that Dobson had tried to interfere with a sports event. “They had no evidence to support any proposition that he was doing anything that was illegal,” he said of his client.
Dobson was employed by Sporting Data, a consulting service for online gambling and wagering. On Thursday, the company praised the decision to drop the charges.
“Sporting Data are pleased that the corruption charge against our employee, Daniel Dobson, has been dropped and that Sporting Data, its employees and directors have been exonerated of any wrongdoing,” said a statement issued by the company. “The charge was entirely spurious, and the police appear to have been particularly badly advised in the matter. We would like to thank all those who have supported us through this difficult time.”