MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Berdych +125 Over Fed

Liking Berdych over Fed in the Dubai final. He beat Fed here last year and has won the last 2 on hard courts. Should be a close match. I kinda want Fed to win but I'm seeing Berdych taking this one. Wish he was a bigger dog, so I might wait and see what happens. Thoughts?

zec
    zec's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Fed gets it done but probably no wager and enjoy the match

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

woowoo got berdych at +550 before the tournament began. Goooooooooooooooo!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would take Berdy although my tennis confidence is not high right now

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    woowoo got berdych at +550 before the tournament began. Goooooooooooooooo!!!

Don't forget to hedge man.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Federer is playing at home basically with that crowd. These courts are playing really fast, Fed is keeping points short, he's not getting caught up in long rallys. He driving the ball, moving in every chance he gets. Hard to beat Federer when he plays tennis like this.

Only way you can really beat up on Federer is from the baseline. If he's aggressive, moving to net often, moving a few steps inside the baseline often, he is almost impossible to beat.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Down to +120.

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Berdych has been playing top ball I will go with him and the over. Wish I took the Berdych future like bumdeal

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Im taking 1:2 sets Roger vs Berdych @ +396 (has dropped about 30-40 pts.)

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

this match is quite close to a coin flip...fed just joined berdych in the zone (fed's 9-1, berdy's 10-0 this year)

for me it's a no-brainer to take whichever guy's paying a decent (20% or more) premium on this coin-toss...so berdych it is
    the recent h2h, especially on hc-surface is just icing on the cake

could very well lose...could very well win...that's why you don't pound...just take a shot to win a unit,

berdych, risk 0.83 to win 1unit

by the way, as for dimitrov v. alexander...this one is NOT a coin-flip

think last week's DelRayBeach final...but the way Grigor's playing now is markedly better than Cilic

Dimitrov -163...this ticket to win a unit will cost about twice as much as the Berdy one...but is correspondingly about twice as likely to hit, so pay the premium on this one, risk 1.63u to win 1u

i also really like DelBonis +105 over Bellucci (DelBonis should be favored here...so getting a 5% bonus payout is icing on the cake)
    risk 0.952u to win 1u

GL everybody!

jjgold

good analysis men

maybe watch and bet live

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

If you wanted Berdych you needed to be quicker - the opening line was 2.55 (+155)

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    this match is quite close to a coin flip...fed just joined berdych in the zone (fed's 9-1, berdy's 10-0 this year)

for me it's a no-brainer to take whichever guy's paying a decent (20% or more) premium on this coin-toss...so berdych it is
    the recent h2h, especially on hc-surface is just icing on the cake

could very well lose...could very well win...that's why you don't pound...just take a shot to win a unit,

berdych, risk 0.83 to win 1unit

by the way, as for dimitrov v. alexander...this one is NOT a coin-flip

think last week's DelRayBeach final...but the way Grigor's playing now is markedly better than Cilic

Dimitrov -163...this ticket to win a unit will cost about twice as much as the Berdy one...but is correspondingly about twice as likely to hit, so pay the premium on this one, risk 1.63u to win 1u

i also really like DelBonis +105 over Bellucci (DelBonis should be favored here...so getting a 5% bonus payout is icing on the cake)
    risk 0.952u to win 1u

GL everybody!
    How is Berdych 10-0??

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    How is Berdych 10-0??
    http://www.tennisexplorer.com/match-detail/?id=1167841

doesn't the section at the very bottom of this page indicate each player's last 10 results
    (not "this year" as i said)?

the green check-marks indicating wins, the red X's indicating losses?

i'm not being a smartass, i'm asking honestly, because I'm quite new to "rolling my own" selections and I rely heavily on this site for the data to do so when i give it the old college try...so it'd be a good to understand its format perfectly...and I've been treating this as each player's L10 results since day1

seems like my point, that these are two of the very hottest of the top 20ish players (winning 19 of the last 20 matches they've collectively been in) is perfectly valid...unless i'm terribly misreading/misinterpreting this page...
    Last edited by fitguy67; 03-01-14 at 12:52 PM.

jjgold

Berdy just a loser

Hates pressure

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Roger was walking to the change like he actually made a fvcking first serve. lol

Hardcoar

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    http://www.tennisexplorer.com/match-detail/?id=1167841

doesn't the section at the very bottom of this page this indicate each player's last 10 results
    (not "this year" as i said)?

the green check-marks indicating wins, the red X's indicating losses?

i'm not being a smartass, i'm asking honestly, because I'm quite new to "rolling my own" selections and I rely heavily on this site for the data to do so when i give it the old college try...so it'd be a good to understand its format perfectly...and I've been treating this as each player's L10 results since day1

seems like my point, that these are two of the very hottest of the top 20ish players (winning 19 of the last 20 matches they've collectively been in) is perfectly valid...unless i'm terribly misreading/misinterpreting this page...
    I recall Berdych losing at AO.

Hardcoar

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Gruber View Post
    Roger was walking to the change like he actually made a fvcking first serve. lol
    Roger was walking to the change like he actually made a f*cking first serve???

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

both guys lost to the winner and the runner up of the AUS open. Don't look at the kooyon match from berdy. He literally didn't give a fukk. All that aside, Both guys are having a great year so far! I'm more impressed with Fed though. Hopefully he does somethin at wimbeldon. I have this feeling Andy wins the title again though