Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Fu(k you GGL

Balance has dwindled and dwindled....and finally was forced to go all in on GGL. Cannot believe how many unforced errors he made when he wasn't even going for a shot. Klizan and GGL were about even on unforced errors.....but at least Klizan took chances and went for shots.....GGL was just trying to hit the middle of the court, and kept going long. Sucks seeing your all-in bet play like a moron. I'll be back, and likely stick to basketball.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

yea tennis a joke but could tell KILLZAN is on fire

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

IIRC u are the second guy to go ALL IN on Garcia-Lopez within a week... what's this obsession with Garcia-Lopez ? is he a charming dude or what

Regul8er
    Wordd

When I say all in, it wasn't a big amount.......Ive just been on the wrong side of Klizan so many times, and seen him muck up time and time again.

Regul8er
    Wordd

I went into tail spin after losing Northwestern +5 yesterday. It was the last leg on a 5 teamer with nothing over -150. They scored 2 points in final 8 mins and lost by 6...sick.

professionalAD
    professionalAD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Regular. bro. u can't be a compulsive gambler and win, you just cant. hang it up. pick once a day not even, plan and pick your spots. for me i love betting tennis and nba. I'm an over bettor. like for instance i wait til the later rounds in tourneys to choose my overs. and I'm waiting til tuesday to play maybe the dallas miami over, and definitely thursday warrior rocket over. all about picking spots man… I'm 5-1 so far since getting my head out of my assss

Regul8er
    Wordd

I hear ya professionalAD......just sucks when you pick spots take your time and go 1-6. Every game is about 50/50 so picking spots or not, your going to have a similar percentage. Larger volume bets will drain you quicker, for obvious reasons.