sluggy1616
    Update your status
    sluggy1616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4880

Time of tennis season where things are clear

I started in tennis last year in late June. Things seemed easier and easier to predict as the season went on. Thus far this season things for me are a shit show. Does it take a while each season for trends to expose themselves or was my last year not a normal occurrence?

If what I'm stating is true I might mix in some NBA next Feb thru June until tennis trends have been established.

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Tennis is always unpredictable unless it's a major tournament.

sluggy1616
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SirtySree View Post
    Late last year I was predicting things down to the set and 8 times out of 10 I was right. Maybe I just was lucky.

I guess thats variance

sluggy1616
    Update your status

I love this guy!!!

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

What Sirty said and a few of my personal rules/things to go by:

1. Be extremely careful betting your hard earned money on those shady ass French pussies.
    2. Italians are very suspect too.
    3. Parlaying big favorites in WTA will fuckk your asshole raw over the long run because those whores can't hold serve for shit and if they're PMS'ing, they just rage quit, especially if they are down a set.
    4. Sloane Stephens, beer gut Kvitova, and steroid Stosur should never be trusted. Shit, you can also add Wozniacki to that list.
    5. In relation to point 3, playing big dogs in WTA can and is extremely profitable.
    6. If all or a strong majority of SBR is on one side, auto-fade. This applies to Covers too. You'll win a lot more than you lose.

poet
    poet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by STAY STRONG View Post
    What Sirty said and a few of my personal rules/things to go by:

1. Be extremely careful betting your hard earned money on those shady ass French pussies.
    2. Italians are very suspect too.
    3. Parlaying big favorites in WTA will fuckk your asshole raw over the long run because those whores can't hold serve for shit and if they're PMS'ing, they just rage quit, especially if they are down a set.
    4. Sloane Stephens, beer gut Kvitova, and steroid Stosur should never be trusted. Shit, you can also add Wozniacki to that list.
    5. In relation to point 3, playing big dogs in WTA can and is extremely profitable.
    6. If all or a strong majority of SBR is on one side, auto-fade. This applies to Covers too. You'll win a lot more than you lose.
    I don't know how anyone can top this list but I think we can add a few more:

Don't bet a favorite over -250 unless you parlay it.

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SirtySree View Post
    This.

Even on master 1000 some players tank (Murray against Gulbis last year, Djokovic against Isner, etc.)

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Sluggy, if you take the right approach and study the history of the players.... You will be fine. Sometimes guys overlook opponents. I bet a lot of guys here don't think of that. Kinda like divisional rivalries in hockey.

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    I don't know how anyone can top this list but I think we can add a few more:

Don't bet a favorite over -250 unless you parlay it.
    Good one. I try to stay within < 190. So many of these players are so unstable, you never know when they just decide to say 'fuckk it' and give up.

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

avoid parlays if possible, parlay must be the exceptions, take single bets only

sluggy1616
    Update your status

I appreciate this guys!!!