Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Saturday leans

Cibulkova-Petkovic o21 -105
    Of course, we still have very fresh memories of Cibulkova playing really well at AO, but Petkovic impressed me in Paris as well. When she is in form, like this, findig rhythm with her strokes, she can be danger to anybody. Over...

Hantuchova +4,5 -120
    Despite that really ugly loss against Sharapova, I feel that she is in good form. She is consistant in the rallies, sending the ball deep in the opponents court, not allowing aggressive players to step in and go for the winner. Kerber might struggle with that. Line too high

Schwank +100
    Of course, Taro Daniel raised few eyebrows this week in Vina del Mar. He played well and is definitely in better form then SCHWANK, but if this schedule is true, he has less than 20 hours to travel from Chile to Argentina, rest and prepare for this match... Not a good situation for him, especially for a guy, who is not used of playing so many matches in a row, on this high level...

Fognini ML -125
    Almagro bit rusty, playing his first tournament of the season. Fognini should take care of him, without big problems imho...

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Only play there I slightly disagree with would be Daniel simply because the time difference in Chile and Argentina are the same I believe (or at least similar) and conditions are the same. 20 hours is pretty much the same as if he had won against Almagro and gone onto the next round plus he would be better use to playing on clay with 6 matches under his belt in a row. Then you look at Schwank who hasn't played all year and hasn't played on clay in almost 4 months. I expect Schwank to come out rusty and for Daniel to carry on his form as he is young so won't be worn out.

I got Daniel winning easily in 2 sets.

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

I don't agree that it is the same. Of course, time zone is pretty much the same and it is not that long of a flight, but it is difference, when you have to travel and when you can go to your hotel room and take a nap... Still, I like your comment. You have a point there that Schwank should be rusty. I am probably going to pass on this one...