moondog22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Moondogs Early Friday Tennis Picks 2/7

ATP Montpellier,France

6:30 AM
    Nieminen -3 games -114 (Gicquel

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Nieminen def. owns Gicquel H2H. 7-0 sets, played against him on grass clay and hard. Dominated against him every time. Last game was over 3 years ago.

This is what Nieminen wrote on his blog yesterday: I feel mentally good, physically tired but still alive to fight another day.

This is what he wrote on 4th: Now my goal is just to recover from these Davis Cup matches as well as possible. I feel much more tired now than usually because I was laying on the sofa almost for ten days, then just a little bit of practice and then play three matches in three days.

This is Nieminen's 6th game within a week. He is still in the doubles with his Finn partner. This is what he wrote regarding the doubles yesterday: It's very motivating to play with a Finn on the tour level. Henkka has been a great doubles partner from the start and I look forward to making some big results with him.

If he feels really tired against Gicquel, he might save some fuel for the doubles since he doesn't want to disappoint his partner. They just beat the #1 seeds yesterday.

The only way -3 hits is if Nieminen wins in two sets. If it goes to three, I don't think it will hit. You can get like +130 on Nieminen 2-0. Much more value than in -3. If nieminen gets to start the game, I think he will most likely break once max in the first. If he breaks once and gets the 6-3 set win, Gicquel will start the 2nd.

If Gicquel wins the 2nd set 6-3, Nieminen would have to win the third set at 6-2 in order for the bet to win. If it goes to three sets, Nieminen will be too exhausted to crush Gicquel like that. If he does not start the serving, -3 would be even more unlikely to hit.
    Last edited by Tmuston Beltics; 02-07-14 at 12:20 AM.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

there's somethin up with the Frenchman here tho.

moondog22
    moondog22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tmuston Beltics View Post
    Nieminen def. owns Gicquel H2H. 7-0 sets, played against him on grass clay and hard. Dominated against him every time. Last game was over 3 years ago.

This is what Nieminen wrote on his blog yesterday: I feel mentally good, physically tired but still alive to fight another day.

This is what he wrote on 4th: Now my goal is just to recover from these Davis Cup matches as well as possible. I feel much more tired now than usually because I was laying on the sofa almost for ten days, then just a little bit of practice and then play three matches in three days.

This is Nieminen's 6th game within a week. He is still in the doubles with his Finn partner. This is what he wrote regarding the doubles yesterday: It's very motivating to play with a Finn on the tour level. Henkka has been a great doubles partner from the start and I look forward to making some big results with him.

If he feels really tired against Gicquel, he might save some fuel for the doubles since he doesn't want to disappoint his partner. They just beat the #1 seeds yesterday.

The only way -3 hits is if Nieminen wins in two sets. If it goes to three, I don't think it will hit. You can get like +130 on Nieminen 2-0. Much more value than in -3. If nieminen gets to start the game, I think he will most likely break once max in the first. If he breaks once and gets the 6-3 set win, Gicquel will start the 2nd.

If Gicquel wins the 2nd set 6-3, Nieminen would have to win the third set at 6-2 in order for the bet to win. If it goes to three sets, Nieminen will be too exhausted to crush Gicquel like that. If he does not start the serving, -3 would be even more unlikely to hit.
    You had it right,6-3,3-6,7-6

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Thought so. -3 felt like a trap. 2-0 looked much better even though it went to three sets.

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Gicquel won more points than Nieminen, as it sometimes happens in tennis matches.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Didn't see there was other Niemenen backers, he should of lost that we got VERY lucky. Saved what would of been 3 match points (they were break points but it would of been game over) as the old boy would of held 6-4 I reckon.

Even on his serve he hit that between the legs return into the net like he didn't give a fark which made it 30-15 when it was tied 5-5. I'm just relieved.