beantown34
    beantown34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3348

Zvonareva vs makarova

Any insight ?

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Answering the question you asked in my thread, Zvonarevs is coming back from injury, she hasn't played that great this year, losing all her matches until this tournament where she beat a wild card who not played match on the tour this year. Makarova has not lost a set to Vera. I was leaning 2-0 sets Makarova , but Zvon has some success in this tournament in the past...bottom line I think Makarova will win this match.

yeah Semper,I now see Zvon won a match vs Makarova
    Last edited by Bet10Heinekens; 01-29-14 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Incoherent posting

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Answering the question you asked in my thread, Zvonarevs is coming back from injury, she hasn't played that great this year, losing all her matches until this tournament where she beat a wild card who not played match on the tout thus year. Makarova has not lost a set to Vera. I was leaning 2-0 sets Makarova , but Zvon has some success in this tournament in the past...bottom line I think Makarova will win this match.
    Hey there Heineken, I don't know who you meant by Vera, but Zvon beat her once already a couple years back - their h2h is 2-1 in favor of Makarova. If anything I'd bet on Zvon in this one, what with her being the dog and having had success in this tourney in the past. I think the value is with Zvon in this one, but I am laying off, so I will definitely go for Makarova for you! BOL buddy!

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

*Edit I just realized Vera is her first name! Lol

Spinny
    Spinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

I think Makarova, Zvon is lacking match play since injury

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

I like makarova a lot more to win. I can't stand zvon. She always plays average now.