Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Was leaning that way, as hard as it is for me to bet against nadal, i did lay some down on wawa +6.

Kind of unrelated...

Wanted >12 aces -115 which BOL posted. However, when I put in the wager, the client lagged, so I didn't know if it accepted (didn't seem to). They weren't answering their phone, and customer service online told me to wait while he checked on it... which took 10 minutes and wasn't done. at 2 minute till game time, I closed it to reattempt to bet, but still could not post because it said customer service was in my account. Came back, told him to get out of my account so I could place it and he didn't. Came back a second time, suddenly different name in the customer service. Game started in 1 minute, so I tried to tell him the situation, he said I could talk to claims in the morning.

Apparently that aces line was only available for UNDER bets oO Gotta love the customer service.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

I think Nadal will retire rather than lose in three sets. And that will void all my bets. I am gonna be so mad.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

... Nadal lets go you schmuck.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    I think Nadal will retire rather than lose in three sets. And that will void all my bets. I am gonna be so mad.
    No way , Nadal will not retire , I promise you that. He will give Stan his glory and will not retire like a pussy, not at a grand slam , I guarantee you that.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    i saw him play injured vs. ferrer a few years ago, and he could barely play after a while, but he still did not retire, and ferrer won

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Wow Nadal looks absolutely hobbled at the moment.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Damn, was hoping to cash this ticket for Wawrinka.

As you guys say, it looks Nadal is going to play through it.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Swept the board fellas .....cash all six bets!!

Congrats all that tailed , we had an incredible run and see you during clay season.

Points Awarded:

Jago2008 gave MagicDiceFlow 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

Good call I didn't go Stan's money line but obviously wish I did but I did tail the spread. Just woke up and ESPNs headline is "ailing" Nadal which seems to really piss all over Wawa's win. Did Nadal really seem more hurt in this match than in his straight set beating of Roger.

poet
    poet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I've been fading Nadal since the Nishi match but he kept winning, despite injuries, and I kept losing. Today I didn't fade him or back him and he is hurt or got hurt (who the hell knows at this point). Anything is possible...Although one interesting stat: Nadal had not come back from being a set down in slam final since 2006. That is a strange stat considering what a fighter this guy is.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyRobby View Post
    Good call I didn't go Stan's money line but obviously wish I did but I did tail the spread. Just woke up and ESPNs headline is "ailing" Nadal which seems to really piss all over Wawa's win. Did Nadal really seem more hurt in this match than in his straight set beating of Roger.
    More injured, but Wawrinka was already up a set and a break before that happened. Too bad about the coverage focusing too much on the injury. Stan earned it.

poet

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    More injured, but Wawrinka was already up a set and a break before that happened. Too bad about the coverage focusing too much on the injury. Stan earned it.
    Up a set and a break? Then why was the ML on stan -200 after the first set? Seems rather high if there was no fear of injury?

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Even if Nadal was 100% healthy, it would have been Stan in 5. Cmon guys, Wawrinka beat Djoker in his prime on his best surface. Books were foolish and smoking some crazy stuff to hang the foolish lines like they did, especially that insane -500 Nadal line.

So they went from Fed +130 to Wawrinka +435 and Stan was in much better form. I hope they keep the same linesmakers for Roland Garros because they will get torn up again by sharps.

poet

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Even if Nadal was 100% healthy, it would have been Stan in 5. Cmon guys, Wawrinka beat Djoker in his prime on his best surface. Books were foolish and smoking some crazy stuff to hang the foolish lines like they did, especially that insane -500 Nadal line.

So they went from Fed +130 to Wawrinka +435 and Stan was in much better form. I hope they keep the same linesmakers for Roland Garros because they will get torn up again by sharps.
    The line wasn't totally off, considering Wawa had not taken a set off Nadal. I agree that Fed made him look better than he was but nobody could see this coming...BTW, I think the line was way off +800 when he played Djoker cause he had come close to beating him before. And a real sharp would have smacked a grand on that ML and not just a couple of hundred Good win MDF.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    The line wasn't totally off, considering Wawa had not taken a set off Nadal. I agree that Fed made him look better than he was but nobody could see this coming...BTW, I think the line was way off +800 when he played Djoker cause he had come close to beating him before. And a real sharp would have smacked a grand on that ML and not just a couple of hundred Good win MDF.
    I smacked them for $15k total on this Australian Open so I'm not complaining.

Thanks man

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Even if Nadal was 100% healthy, it would have been Stan in 5. ...
    LOL

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    LOL
    +1.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2428

Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    Up a set and a break? Then why was the ML on stan -200 after the first set? Seems rather high if there was no fear of injury?
    Nadal was -230 after first

losschaser
    losschaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hell yeaaaaaahhhhhh Magic

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

great call

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I didn't really think there was any shot of Wawrinka 3-0 so I bet over 3.5 sets

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

ah, so Nadal did take a set. I was watching a replay and it looked like Nadal was finished. Didn't even put up a fight in the second.

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Swept the board fellas .....cash all six bets!!

Congrats all that tailed , we had an incredible run and see you during clay season.

All except the o37.5. Anyways, nice tournament!

tiberiusdush
    tiberiusdush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

yea i evened out on this match as i took +6 games wawa and o38. aww well. feel a lot better than i would have if i back Nadal. Good job MDF and others. great cash

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

bravo !

Bill_Hicks
    Bill_Hicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11285

MDF!!!!

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

MDF stacking

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great Call again Magic! Thanks for the play!

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

MDF thanks bud i've made over 15k following you during the QF and onwards of the aussie open

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    MDF thanks bud i've made over 15k following you during the QF and onwards of the aussie open
    You're welcome Biggie. Nice to see other guys pounding the books!

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20365

nice job!

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

MDF doing what he does best: stacking that green! Thanks again buddy, I watched Wawrinka win that first set but couldn't stay awake to finish watching! Pretty good feeling going to sleep knowing you'll wake up richer than you were when you closed your eyes!

Can't wait until your next plays my friend - Roland Garros can't get here soon enough!

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Thanks Semper

I wont be wagering on these smaller 250 and 500 tournaments in February as they are lot harder to gauge the motivation of the players. I will however be definitely wagering on Indian Wells and Miami which are 1000pt tournaments and motivation levels are much higher.

So you guys back here in about a month in early March. Until then, enjoy your winnings!

Bill_Hicks
    Bill_Hicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11285

Quote Originally Posted by BigPage25 View Post
    Great Call again Magic! Thanks for the play!
    Back at bases in 2014? Killed it last season.

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_Hicks View Post
    Back at bases in 2014? Killed it last season.
    Hells yeah BigPage knows his bases pretty well, as does MDF. It is probably my best sport as well (next to college football); it's a very easy sport to make money due to the numerous saber metrics and statistics. Many different systems and chases/labbies to utilize to steadily build your bankroll throughout the season. Perhaps we should make a thread together to post our plays this season guys! I have a hard time maintaining threads I create just because I don't have the time to devote to the upkeep of records and whatnot. Things are about to get even crazier in my personal life as my wife and I are expecting our first baby come March. Anyway MDF thanks again, and looking forward to Indian Wells!

First 123 Last