Celtics08
    Celtics08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

Berdych/Wawrinka

Wawrinka -1,5 games -103

I don't like bet on players who come from winning a big favorite but he is on fire and I'll bet on Wawa because he knows how to play against Berdych, he won 6 of the last 7 matches vs Tomas.

Tomas served 52% of first serve vs Ferrer if he serve this % not will have a chance to win, he need increase this % for win Wawa.

I think Wawa can't continue playing like vs Djoko, it's almost impossible (If he continues at this level he will win easy) but my big factor for today is the h2h, for me is very important in tennis in the psychological issue when you play a important match and this will be the most important match that they played.

Only 1 unit like all my bets is this AUSOpen because we know what happens when a player come from BIG win...look Ivanovic or Radwanska. GL to all!!

sk47
    sk47's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stan da man

Celtics08

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by Celtics08 View Post
    Wawrinka -1,5 games -103

I don't like bet on players who come from winning a big favorite but he is on fire and I'll bet on Wawa because he knows how to play against Berdych, he won 6 of the last 7 matches vs Tomas.

Tomas served 52% of first serve vs Ferrer if he serve this % not will have a chance to win, he need increase this % for win Wawa.

I think Wawa can't continue playing like vs Djoko, it's almost impossible (If he continues at this level he will win easy) but my big factor for today is the h2h, for me is very important in tennis in the psychological issue when you play a important match and this will be the most important match that they played.

Only 1 unit like all my bets is this AUSOpen because we know what happens when a player come from BIG win...look Ivanovic or Radwanska. GL to all!!
    I haven't looked this up yet, but what the f*ck? Are you serious?? Wawrinka won six of the last seven matches in this match-up???

Celtics08

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    I haven't looked this up yet, but what the f*ck? Are you serious?? Wawrinka won six of the last seven matches in this match-up???
    Yes, 7 of last 8 now!