losschaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Radwanska @ 1.47 now

No play for me. I would of been on Radwanska ML if anything

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Cibulkova +4.5 @1.90
    Over 21 @1.90
    Last edited by kenz; 01-22-14 at 10:36 PM.

Cessation
    Cessation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 762

Not on anything.

Pretty surprised by Cibulkova's tournament given how much of a mess she was at times last year.

Hopefully A-Rad wins. Cibulkova has a habit of laying eggs in finals.

degenX
    degenX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 59

not sure if your books have live betting for the open but i would jump on cibu. radwa had a clover up her twat when she pulled those miracle shots out last match. got cibu at +195 and can see it being not much worse when the next set of live lines are out

degenX

damn i was typing that before this game began, lines will lean towards cibu now but still hit it

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Put 150 (3u) on cibulcova +195, praying she can pull through. Biggest bet of AO on an underdog so far for me.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by degenX View Post
    damn i was typing that before this game began, lines will lean towards cibu now but still hit it
    I'd suggest not putting a lot on and just taking her for fun. I was on Cibu before the match so obviously I like how this is going so far but Aggie has a way of hanging around like a weed and frustrating the f out of her opponents until they eventually crack. I do think Cibu is too strong for her but I've learned my lesson many times with taking a dog live betting for a worse price than what they were pre match. Especially with these crazy women. Just my opinion though

degenX

i see where you're coming from, but cibu has been the best player by far on the woman's side besides na (who it is expected from). literally 15% of radwa winners from her last match were complete luck. take away those and she loses. people will say it wasn't luck blah blah but it absolutely was. if cibu makes it through i might take her over na as well

Cessation

The guy in Cibulkova's box loves a good finger point.

degenX

i put another huge chunk on her after the 1st set. it won't be easy, but she's making it look that way so far

degenX

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    Put 150 (3u) on cibulcova +195, praying she can pull through. Biggest bet of AO on an underdog so far for me.
    cibu on fire!!!! hope everyone knows to follow the hot hand into the finals. at least takes a set from na

MCherry281
    MCherry281's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is unbelievable. What a total blowout. I guess Cibulkova wants revenge for that double bagel she took down under in Sydney last year to ARad.

shari91

i see where you're coming from, but cibu has been the best player by far on the woman's side besides na (who it is expected from). literally 15% of radwa winners from her last match were complete luck. take away those and she loses. people will say it wasn't luck blah blah but it absolutely was. if cibu makes it through i might take her over na as well
    I agree with everything you've said and I'll take her for a bit against Li if she makes it past Aggie. When she's playing like this I think she can beat almost anyone. I'm just always leery now about taking a dog at a worse price, especially a woman. I had lost quite a bit live betting them because I'd get excited at taking a + on a player who looked to be dominating only to have the favourite come back and win. An old school gambling buddy finally sorted me out and explained why my approach was wrong so now I only jump on big favourites live after their price has improved and of course my bankroll has thanked me for it. She's looking amazing out there though so fingers crossed she keeps it up and wipes her off the court in an easy two.

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

wow this daft polish twat is sure getting squashed

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Great to see the dog barking big time but c'mon Radwanska the over looks buried here quickly!

shari91

So frustrating when it's obvious who these nitwit announcers want to win and it's not the person you have money on. You'd almost think they have cash on Aggie themselves.

MCherry281

0-40 double fault not called and Cibulkova holds. It's just her day. Unbelievable

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

That will do me, three break points gone in a flash. Love to see her get bageled now.

degenX

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I agree with everything you've said and I'll take her for a bit against Li if she makes it past Aggie. When she's playing like this I think she can beat almost anyone. I'm just always leery now about taking a dog at a worse price, especially a woman. I had lost quite a bit live betting them because I'd get excited at taking a + on a player who looked to be dominating only to have the favourite come back and win. An old school gambling buddy finally sorted me out and explained why my approach was wrong so now I only jump on big favourites live after their price has improved and of course my bankroll has thanked me for it. She's looking amazing out there though so fingers crossed she keeps it up and wipes her off the court in an easy two.
    definitely have got burned on live betting haha sometimes it's so profitable too (like tonight). This line isn't moving as fast as i thought it would and i have just been unloading on cibu. i also got burned on azarenka after she won the 2nd set though so it can definitely go both ways

Cessation

So frustrating when it's obvious who these nitwit announcers want to win and it's not the person you have money on. You'd almost think they have cash on Aggie themselves.
    "Just about a match point for Radwanska here"

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

The networks clearly want Radwanska to win because they are going to lose viewership in a Cibu/Li final. They clearly want a Rad/Li final.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Cessation View Post
    "Just about a match point for Radwanska here"
    haha they're honestly horrible. At least the crowd is behind Cibu so that makes up for it. They repeat the same lines over and over regardless of who's playing. I think almost anyone in the Tennis Forum would do a better (and more unbiased) job than these twits do.

jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15052

plz not retire Radwanska

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

I mentioned before this tournament started in several threads that Radwanska was in a fade zone. She got lucky with Azarenka playing a piss poor match yesterday and returned to her usual form today.

So glad I kept faith in Cibu today.

degenX

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    I mentioned before this tournament started in several threads that Radwanska was in a fade zone. She got lucky with Azarenka playing a piss poor match yesterday and returned to her usual form today.

So glad I kept faith in Cibu today.
    Spot on. Who you got in the final?

shari91

Cripes can Aggie even force her to serve it out?! Absolute slaughter fest. Happy you ignored my advice degenX!!

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Spot on. Who you got in the final?
    I already have a future bet on LI but fully aware if Cibu comes in with this type of form, it's going to be tough for Li.

shari91

Nope

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cibu!!!!

As soon as the lines are out I'm on her again.

MCherry281

Wow get out ARad. I put a few bucks on Over 15.5 live and couldn't even win that. Totally bullied off the court. Amazing stuff but congrats Cibulkova.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Cripes can Aggie even force her to serve it out?! Absolute slaughter fest. Happy you ignored my advice degenX!!

Booooooom , our girl Cibu in a blowout!

Seems like we were the only few that had faith in her today.

degenX

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    I already have a future bet on LI but fully aware if Cibu comes in with this type of form, it's going to be tough for Li.
    yeah just saw your thread. will be a battle. i will probably take cibu pre match with the games she is given and then do the rest live if she comes out like she did tonight. should be a great final though

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by lucullus View Post
    wow this daft polish twat is sure getting squashed
    "Catholic slut" would be the appropriate term.

12 Last