poet
    poet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Does Stan get it done today?

If he shows up today that line is a bargain, but will he?

snufflyjoe
    snufflyjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4871

Stan wins the whole thing

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

The only question is if he can reproduce the level of focus he brought against Djokovic. Certainly is a large question as he has said that was the win of his life, so the letdown factor could be there. Berdych's 1st serve has been phenomenal this tournament. He'll need that and some solid groundies. I think serving wise, Berdych has a bit of an edge, but Wawrinka has the mental and groundstroke edge.

Be a shame for him to fall flat after that last match, but would not be that surprising either because of how tough it is to reproduce greatness.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

I tend to agree with you EP36. Wawrinka might be in for a letdown, but Berdych's baseline game did not look so good against Ferrer. I think maybe Berdych 1st set is a good play. Berdych should be all fired up after learning he does not have to play Djoker who owns him.

MCherry281
    MCherry281's Avatar Become A Pro!

Berd is a huge choker lucky to escape Ferrer. Wawrinka was clutch and never stopped hitting laser beams the whole match with Djokovic. Easy choice for me. Wawrinka could start slow but he will win.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

I got a future with Wawarinka, I'm not hedging it now, but I'm slamming him tonight

stupid move by me but I very confident he win tonight

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

agreed stan is solid all around and birdie shouldve choked last match away...too many doubles for the big man and stan will surely out hit him

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Is not it funny how Wawrinka was a +200 dog against Berdych in the 4th round of the last US Open. I think this one will closer than you might think. Wawrinka is definitely a bad matchup for Djoker, but is he really that good to be a clearcut favorite here ?

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Berdych is definitely a bad match-up for Wawrinka.