Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Nice hit Benny! Hey bro, maybe you could give private gambling lessons to dollars 2 dipshit on how to accurately bet tennis while not being an arrogant, self centered big mouth fuk'in blow hole. You just know this idiot laid the juice on Joker!
    Ummmmm......lol. I laid one unit on under 36.5.....but what else did I do?

I had Bouchard at +225. +4 and +4.5 for my biggest tennis play of the year MJ. You are actually hilarious.

As you probably know I post every single play that I make....all before tip and I post these things called screen shots....I don't just whine about poker being fixed you tool.....

Start a thread.....that is my challenge. Start a thread and post all of your picks.

I am deadly serious here......do this and if you can keep a thread for ONE YEAR, making a minimum of 1 wager per day (no maximum), verified by screen shots, all posted before game time.......

If you can do that Mikejamm......and if after one year you have a positive balance (as if you are a winner) I will give you $500. This should be easy for a baller like you....can you imagine how much rigged poker you could play with this?

Your units will be the same as mine....$50 per unit and all plays between 1 and 5 units.

Calling Mikejamm......check in...challenge has been put out there....and what do you have to put up? Nothing......Nada....not one penny. Just do what you do and you will be paid by me.....

PS, 365 wagers should be EASY.....in the past 11 months I have posted over 2000, yes that is two thousand wagers, with a winning percentage of 53.8% and up just under $14,000.....

I am looking forward to your year long thread.....it should be fun!!

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Nice hit Benny! Hey bro, maybe you could give private gambling lessons to dollars 2 dipshit on how to accurately bet tennis while not being an arrogant, self centered big mouth fuk'in blow hole. You just know this idiot laid the juice on Joker!
    And Mikey.....I love your 'Hey, bro'....first you kiss his ass and then you try to endear him by calling him bro....almost hilarious.

BBN is one of those very few guys around here that actually have balls. He is also the type of guy that would HATE a whining d-bag like you.

BBN and I are on the opposite sides of a lot of wagers.....but we still get along....as neither of us are 'trolls'. Maybe you should kiss some MORE ass MJ.....freak.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    And Mikey.....I love your 'Hey, bro'....first you kiss his ass and then you try to endear him by calling him bro....almost hilarious.

BBN is one of those very few guys around here that actually have balls. He is also the type of guy that would HATE a whining d-bag like you.

BBN and I are on the opposite sides of a lot of wagers.....but we still get along....as neither of us are 'trolls'. Maybe you should kiss some MORE ass MJ.....freak.
    I like Mikey he's fun to play poker with and I like how he hammers ppl.

I was curious why he was hating on you though.

Both good dudes.

I'm so exhausted with the SBR trolling/fighting either way.

Wish we could just focus on betting REAL money and sweating action together.

This place brings you down.

First 12