JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Wawrinka-Robredo

Working the overnight shift so I thought I would look into something as a small action play to keep me entertained. Can't say I know a whole lot about the sport, especially outside the bigger name players but have been following this tourney a little bit. I decided to take O3.5 sets at -157 which I thought was a reasonable price for this match.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5624

Really like Robredo here but doubting if he can go 4-0 against Wawa.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took the ovie 39.5. Looking forward to this match ending in 39 games or less.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

The juice is a bit high but the Robredo +2.5 sets is free money by the books. No way in hell Stan will straight set Robredo.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

​I think 3-1 sets Stan hits 3.75 ... Good luck guys

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Started to look good near the end of the 2nd set but a disappointing result no doubt.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    The juice is a bit high but the Robredo +2.5 sets is free money by the books. No way in hell Stan will straight set Robredo.
    Hey MDF. I'm just curious. How can you post something like this man??? You throw out an opinion with the word "free" in it & I bet a ton of people ran to their computers, lol. Don't you know by now, that NO money is FREE money in tennis man. I just get bothered when someone say this is so easy coming up or this is absolute "free" money the books are giving away. That was a BAD call in my opinion what you posted here!!! Bigtime. Why couldn't Stan win in straights on a Robredo type player??? Stan has been playing well & OBVIOUSLY has WAY WAY more firepower than Robredo has without question. I would of laid a small amount on Stan in straights, but I don't play those wagers , I think they are stupid. That is just another way for the book to WIN a ton of money, like sucker plays on parlays and teasers and props, props, props IMO... It is sick how many people lose money betting on that sucker crap, smh... I stick to who I think is gonna win period. Way to hard to guess in how many sets IMO. I just thought that was an awful post to say "free money by the books". I really did, I was all over Wawa last night in my Wawa + Li parlay (-124 payout) and I was NOT surprised to see Stan wipe Robredo in straights and send that guy home. Not in the least...

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

bad luck for the +2.5 sets backers...

the free one is Tsonga +2.5 sets tomorrow, but the odds are even crapper at 1.27 ... still it is very safe IMO

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by tipsadontlikehim View Post
    bad luck for the +2.5 sets backers...

the free one is Tsonga +2.5 sets tomorrow, but the odds are even crapper at 1.27 ... still it is very safe IMO
    Shit, I think Tsonga might WIN this match against Fed, lol. BOL tips!!!