tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never understood anything about Granollers...

Watching the Cilic match right now, don't have a play but I regret ... his odds were around 4.50 or 5.00 IIRC.

Granollers looks unbreakable so far... still he's the same guy who will lose 6/1 6/0 6/1 against Djokovic or struggle to a guy ranked 150, LOL.

tipsadontlikehim

2 minutes later ... Cilic breaks

I am watching since the 2nd set and wondering if it is not fixed... both guys look suspicious.

tipsadontlikehim

Granollers was looking rock solid and unbreakable... last return game stupid UE coming from nowhere

Rustyglobes
    Rustyglobes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Yeah I was watching the match from the very start and Cilic got broken within his first 3 games of the first 2 sets and Granollers looked like a man on fire returning everything and forcing Cilic to play extra shots which ultimately would result in an error for the big Croation!

Then in the 3rd set he completely imploded on serve and allowed Cilic back in the match and it was all over from then! Perhaps the heat got to him and caused him to drop off in concentration, i'm just grateful he did not cause the upset as it would have cost me a large amount!

Also you could tell Granollers clay court defensive skills were a real asset in this match up in the heat as Cilic just didn't have the energy or power to hit outright winners on a regular basis. Granollers definitely threw this match away