adam3248
    adam3248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

-110 Big Play Treble!

Lleyton Hewitt -450
    Yen Hsun Lu -350
    Marin Cilic -450

No disrespect to Seppi because he's certainly no pushover (especially on this surface), but Hewitt is a different human when he plays in Australia and still has the ability to beat the best when he's on his game. Hewitt won the tournament in Brisbane a couple of weeks ago, and has beaten Murray, Federer and Nishikori in his last 3 matches. Seppi is currently on a four game losing streak and I expect Hewitt to make it five with a close-faught, but relatively comfortable win here.

Yen-Hsun Lu has a convincing lead in the head-to-head series with Jimmy Wang, sporting a 5-0 record, without dropping a set in the process. Lu is the higher ranked player and is showing the better form early this year, beating Ferrer on the way to an impressive runner-up finish in Auckland. I expect Lu to win this one comfortably (3-0 or 3-1).

Cilic leads the overall head-to-head series with Gronollers 5-1 (3-1 on hardcourts), and is undoubtedly the more talented player of the two. It was a frustrating, injury plagued 2013 season for Cilic and he will be determined to come back strong this year, starting with a deep run in the Australian Open. Cilic has reached at least the fourth round in four of his last five outings at this tournament, including a semi-final appearance in 2010. Granollers is capable of beating high ranked opponents when his game all comes together, but for me it doesn't 'click' for him often enough. He is inconsistant, erratic at times, and will come up short here against an opponent desperate to climb back up the rankings to where he belongs.

Best of luck! Lets cash it!

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by adam3248 View Post
    Lleyton Hewitt -450
    Yen Hsun Lu -350
    Marin Cilic -450

No disrespect to Seppi because he's certainly no pushover (especially on this surface), but Hewitt is a different human when he plays in Australia and still has the ability to beat the best when he's on his game. Hewitt won the tournament in Brisbane a couple of weeks ago, and has beaten Murray, Federer and Nishikori in his last 3 matches. Seppi is currently on a four game losing streak and I expect Hewitt to make it five with a close-faught, but relatively comfortable win here.

Yen-Hsun Lu has a convincing lead in the head-to-head series with Jimmy Wang, sporting a 5-0 record, without dropping a set in the process. Lu is the higher ranked player and is showing the better form early this year, beating Ferrer on the way to an impressive runner-up finish in Auckland. I expect Lu to win this one comfortably (3-0 or 3-1).

Cilic leads the overall head-to-head series with Gronollers 5-1 (3-1 on hardcourts), and is undoubtedly the more talented player of the two. It was a frustrating, injury plagued 2013 season for Cilic and he will be determined to come back strong this year, starting with a deep run in the Australian Open. Cilic has reached at least the fourth round in four of his last five outings at this tournament, including a semi-final appearance in 2010. Granollers is capable of beating high ranked opponents when his game all comes together, but for me it doesn't 'click' for him often enough. He is inconsistant, erratic at times, and will come up short here against an opponent desperate to climb back up the rankings to where he belongs.

Best of luck! Lets cash it!
    Watch seppi's last match vs a Hewitt towards the end of last year.... Clutch can probably find it. I know this is totally diffrent circumstances but Hewitt @1.24 ML..... The books can fck right off

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Shitty odds. Good luck.

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

for the same odds i prefer dimitrov over hewitt
    i know dimitrov is overrated, but seppi is a much better player than klahn

Lu will cruise
    Cilic should do it too

ohdecas
    ohdecas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Was thinking the same Cilic and Lu looks good and Dimitrov is a good choice to fullfill the parlay

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

... sometimes odds really mean nothing, Lu was the easiest bet as expected and it was the highest odds

Hewitt can still do it, Cilic too... GL Hewitt is fighting