AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Istomin vs. Baghdatis - Looking for insights! Thx@

Looking for insights, why Baghdatis didn't play so long? is he coming back from Injury? anyone see him play few days ago?

What about Istomin? anyone have any insights on recent plays? in form?

Thanks.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

love the over. one of my favorite plays

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Never bet on Baghdatis' games. They are just coin tosses guessing if he'll show up or not.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

He hasn't been out. He just only played the one match for prep and lost. Season is over in October for the guys who aren't in the Top 8 and playing the Tour Finals. Absolute flip of the coin to me. Baghdatis loves Australia and there are a lot of Cypriots usually there to cheer for him. Istomin has great talent, but terrible consistency. Very entertaining match, but tough to find an edge although most seem to like Istomin from what I have seen.

One of those matches where there will probably be a lot of ebb & flow from set to set and game to game.

ClutchOnandWin
    ClutchOnandWin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Istomin easy. Bags isn't matchfit and has lost a lot of his game. Istomin's a much better player now a days and should hit him off the park. Only way I foresee the upset is if Bags gets inspred by cheering aussie's and plays really well somehow and Istomin is a headcase.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
    Istomin easy. Bags isn't matchfit and has lost a lot of his game. Istomin's a much better player now a days and should hit him off the park. Only way I foresee the upset is if Bags gets inspred by cheering aussie's and plays really well somehow and Istomin is a headcase.
    I hope you're right... hopefully Istomin shows up BIG and Baghdatis goes to sleep...

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
    Istomin is a headcase.
    But he is.

Good luck dudes. No vested interest in this, although Baggy is one of the guys I like to root for ... I have weird tastes in my tennis players.