jsleeeee
    Money is evil
    jsleeeee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 559

Here with another pick

Gave out a huge play couple.of days ago. Here to share this next pick. Take Tonic to win tonight. I see an upset with tonic winning 2 sets in a row. He came all the way to the end I see him taking this one. Good luck.

jsleeeee
    Money is evil

Tomic* sorry phone auto correct

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

hope you lose.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

I actually see Tomic coming very close or winning

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

This will win, I'm all over Tomic as well. You think there's a pretty good chance he'll win in straights jslee? Even if it went to 3 I still think he'll win, but thinking about putting a little on Tomic 2-0 at really nice odds.

ClutchOnandWin
    ClutchOnandWin's Avatar Become A Pro!

You read my 2-0 tomic and you'll be kicking yourself if you take a high line overs post, didn't you?

ClutchOnandWin

Del Potro has never dealt well with slice, just depends if Tomic stays aggressive if he gets the lead.

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
    You read my 2-0 tomic and you'll be kicking yourself if you take a high line overs post, didn't you?
    Lol Yes, trying to finish one final leg of a pretty decent parlay, almost filled it with 'not delpo in 2 sets' but I really think Tomic takes it. Just not sure if I should try for a higher payout by choosing the set score. Interestingly enough, the odds are lower for him to win in 2 than to win in 3, which makes me believe if Tomic does indeed pull it off it will be in straights. Just unsure whether or not Delpo will be motivated enough to force a 3rd set if he loses the first. Will probably be safe and just choose Tomic.

ClutchOnandWin

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Lol Yes, trying to finish one final leg of a pretty decent parlay, almost filled it with 'not delpo in 2 sets' but I really think Tomic takes it. Just not sure if I should try for a higher payout by choosing the set score. Interestingly enough, the odds are lower for him to win in 2 than to win in 3, which makes me believe if Tomic does indeed pull it off it will be in straights. Just unsure whether or not Delpo will be motivated enough to force a 3rd set if he loses the first. Will probably be safe and just choose Tomic.
    Odds are lower for tomic to win 2-0 because the probability is greater for him to win 2-0 than them both share sets and then him also win another after that.

Choosing tomic isn't safe. Del Potro is still justifiably the favourite man. lool

Tomic can win on the basis he produces inspired tennis of a world class standard. He's still playing a aplayer with one of most powerful forehand of all time alongside fernando gonzalez. Del Potro is clutch too on serve, big at the big times. It will take a lot. PLus tomic goes passive sometimes and that will work agaonst him here.

Don't play tomic as the safe bet, play him as a risk bet.

jsleeeee
    Money is evil

No bets are a sure bet. I just see tonic winning in the end. This is his day.

jsleeeee
    Money is evil

This is Def a risk bet haha
    Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
    Odds are lower for tomic to win 2-0 because the probability is greater for him to win 2-0 than them both share sets and then him also win another after that.

Choosing tomic isn't safe. Del Potro is still justifiably the favourite man. lool

Tomic can win on the basis he produces inspired tennis of a world class standard. He's still playing a aplayer with one of most powerful forehand of all time alongside fernando gonzalez. Del Potro is clutch too on serve, big at the big times. It will take a lot. PLus tomic goes passive sometimes and that will work agaonst him here.

Don't play tomic as the safe bet, play him as a risk bet.

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Delpo don't lose tonight.. Tomic will choke.. I also think it goes 3..

jsleeeee
    Money is evil

Anyways, good luck to everyone! Risking 350 myself on tomic at +280 odds. Good luck to all

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Tonic can't handle delpo ://

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Delpo is powerful.

matt1216

delpo playing to well for a 250 tourney... I said it in the off season... I won't be suprised when he wins the Aussie open

matt1216

Wow wtf

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Jeez, too bad I did not see that thread before taking >2 sets. The fake korean girl and clutchthenutsack on Tomic, a surefire way to expect a Delpo 2-0 win, LOL.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Jeez, too bad I did not see that thread before taking >2 sets. The fake korean girl and clutchthenutsack on Tomic, a surefire way to expect a Delpo 2-0 win, LOL.
    I wish I had of watched one Delpotro match on this court... I woulda known right away