ClutchOnandWin
    ClutchOnandWin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dmoney from Texas vs ClutchOnandWin from the Great part of Britain AO tipping contest

Tipping contest between the two of us will take place here.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

I hope this isn't another beef of yours.

actionaddict86
    actionaddict86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

anyone have clutch's record from last year?

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

2-35 -875 units
    Points Awarded:

actionaddict86 gave matt1216 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: actionaddict86

ClutchOnandWin

Steve Johnson to beat Andrian Mannarino @1.73 (30 units)

BEST OF 5 SETS LEAVES ME COMFORTABLE THAT BS DOES NOT OCCUR/TAKE PLACE

Mannarino is supposedly good, not for me, he had a good patch of form last season and was rewarded with a good draw at wimbldon after John Isner retired in the first few games. He caught Dustin Brown, whom he matches up well against, coming straight off his victory over Hewitt. So there was that emotional downer for him to capitalise on. That's the reason he has his ranking and soon he'll be back to the mediocrity he belongs with, tourning challengers scattered across europe on hardcourt and indoor hardcourt tournaments.

Many will suggest Steve Johnson isn't much better, he essentially also tours around the challenger events but the with the USTA and the only times he makes 250/500 level tournaments are when he manages to get through the qualifiers or recieves a wild card in the US. Well the anser to that is don't let it misslead you, he is much different and it's because he prioritises his schedule and raises his level for these grandslams.

Last year Johnson took Almagro to 5 sets and served absolute bombs all match. He is clutch and even though limited from the back of the court, does possess a decent forehand like all these americans. He understands his strengths and weaknesses and plays to his strengths to give him the best effective and maximum chance of winning. Mannarino is a player that is too reliant on feel and finesse and as a result he gets tight during the tense moments, whilst Johnson just muscles through the tension.

If you don't wanna take my "subjective" views from "observations" I;ve made on their games, take the recent results to highlight you who comes in here WARM and matchsharp.

Steve Johnson
    an 6 2014 Auckland ATP (NZL) Match Stats, Hard Court, Seed (LL), Rank 160, Rating 1.18
    Quarter Final Lost to Yen-Hsun Lu(62,3.14) (TPE) 6-4 6-4 Recap Match Stats $2.571
    Round of 16 Def. (4)Kevin Anderson(20,2.38) (RSA) 7-5 6-4 Recap Match Stats $3.394
    Round of 32 Def. (WC)Marcos Baghdatis(109,2.88) (CYP) 7-5 6-7(3) 6-4 Recap Match Stats $3.068
    Qualifying Rnd Lost to (4)Bradley Klahn(95,1.52) (USA) 7-6(5) 7-6(3) Recap Match Stats $2.685
    Qualifying R2 Def. Maxime Chazal(488,-1.31) (FRA) 7-6(1) 7-6(3) Recap Match Stats $1.123
    Adrian Mannarino
    Jan 6 2014 Auckland ATP (NZL) Match Stats, Hard Court, Rank 71, Rating 1.69
    Round of 32 Lost to (WC)Jack Sock(100,1.70) (USA) 6-3 6-4 Recap Match Stats $1.753
    Dec 30 2013 Brisbane ATP (AUS) Match Stats, Hard Court, Rank 59, Rating 1.43
    Round of 32 Lost to (8)Jeremy Chardy(34,1.96) (FRA) 7-6(4) 7-5 Recap Match Stats $2.651

Regardless whether chardy and sock played well, fact remains Mannarino has only competed in 2 matches since the start of the season, whereas Johnson has played and beaten all three of Klhan, Baghdatis and Anderson. Not only this, but during the December period, just after christmas Johnson entered the USTA wild card play offs for the australian open and won beating Sandgren who had been in amazing form. He did so saving MATCHPOINT. THat will feel good.

Another demolition job!

ClutchOnandWin

Kukuskin to beat Falla @2.20 (30 units)

ClutchOnandWin

Istomin to beat Baghdatis @1.71 (20 units)

Bags is washed up, he is now at a point where being a father is a priority and he is less focused on his game. The training hasn't been as good, he's put on weight and his muscle memory on his techniques have been forgotten. It's all showing on the court. Losing to Steve Johnson at one of his favourite tournaments in one of his favourite countries to play sealed the deal for me. He's finished.

Meanwhile we have a player in Istomin who is clearly on the up and posseses so much more ballstriking ability off both wings than Baghdatis, so much so you can only see him hitting Bags completely of the court. Cannot live with the controlled aggression of Istomin, the serving and he'll just be drawn into making errors eventually from the the depth and penetration of Istomin's average shot.

Dennis has shown good tennis in the opening to the season and was sort of unlucky to lose out to tursy in auckland. It was a close battle.

This will be a demolition job.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

What are the rules, I don't want see -1000 or -500 picks, are parlay allowed, games spread and totals...Lets see who's has the skills to pick winners

yatescutler
    yatescutler's Avatar Become A Pro!

another stupid, attention whoring thread^.

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baghdatis playing in night session, he loves it

Hardcoar

Loves AO too it would seem.

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes he does. I would not take into account his pathetic loss in Auckland, I am sure the guy will fight hard to beat Istomin.
    Istomin is fragile mentally in big matches, doesn't help him.

ClutchOnandWin

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    What are the rules, I don't want see -1000 or -500 picks, are parlay allowed, games spread and totals...Lets see who's has the skills to pick winners
    No. I already said no parlays. Parlaying a load of 1.3's and 1.4's together isn't a viable option here, I gather that is a tact of his, so said singles only.

ClutchOnandWin

Quote Originally Posted by tipsadontlikehim View Post
    Yes he does. I would not take into account his pathetic loss in Auckland, I am sure the guy will fight hard to beat Istomin.
    Istomin is fragile mentally in big matches, doesn't help him.
    Eh, these superficial myths are why the odds are as good as they are. Baghdatis everyone feels is some sort of inspired crowd favourite and produces his best at the australian open. A final way back in 2007 means nothing to me 7 years later. He hasn't got the game, fitness or match toughness anymore. Istomin being a headcase is an exageration I've heard one too many times.

I am confident he will beat Baghdatis with quite some ease.
    Last edited by ClutchOnandWin; 01-11-14 at 08:41 AM.

ClutchOnandWin

ClutchOnandWin

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Sorry MLB brotha. I am just back on my thread. I hope you took Berankis. I just checked & he beat the living hell out of Martin. I have seen Bernakis play live at River Oaks twice. He is a interesting guy. He is small!! Has a one handed backhand, but he knocks the PISS out of the ball man!!! HE hits is really hard for a little guy. HE goes for broke on that down the line forehand quite a bit & he is super fit!!! He has no weapons though man. No big shots, but if he plays another grinder type guy with no big weapon either, he has a good good chance to win those matches. Where he really struggles is when he plays someone with a huge weapon bec he can't counteract that with another huge weapon of his own. He does great against guys ranked 50 or higher, wins most of those matches. In qualies, he should get through to the main draw, if he hasn't already. But look for him to prob go out early in the AO, too many bigger guys with a big weapon on that surface I think. He is solid, I prob would of tipped him last night for sure.
    Check those skills.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
    No. I already said no parlays. Parlaying a load of 1.3's and 1.4's together isn't a viable option here, I gather that is a tact of his, so said singles only.

Hey Clutch, I will NOT use my fukking parlays, but you gotta understand something, you made a comment about no parlays bec of what "Matt" does for his plays??? How the fukk what Matt does have ANY thing to do with how "I" do my plays????? You dropped that on my thread, but it makes NO sense bec the contest is between YOU and ME and you threw out a reason for no parlays bec of Matt??? Made no sense to me. What Matt does is his own stuff, not mine brotha

And I will play by YOUR rules Clutch. You see, it takes some amount of skill to put together 3 players that will all win to get the -120 payout or -150. In the end, IT DOES NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE if you play one damn play for 110 to win 100 or if you take 3 guys that have to win to get paid 110 to win 100. I hope to God you understand that parlays are just as difficult or easy as taking just a simple straight play. BUT, I will play my leans on matches against your "full time handicapping". OK????? And just a side note, I spend about 15-30 mins a day, sometimes more, picking out my few plays for tennis. I don't do this all day, not even close like you claim to. I teach tennis full time & have 3 kids I take care of, fulltime. Just so you know I will still beat you by the end of the AO, watch...

Dmoneytx

Check those skills.

My skills are not even on your level Clutch. If you let me use my parlays, which still pay around -120 to -170, I would CRUSH you in a competition like this. My numbers speak for themselves brotha And you know you would get hammered going against my parlays, it wouldn't even be funny. But I agreed to pick my straight plays to challenge you. These are gonna be my freaking "leans" for the AO & I will still beat you at your own game. Watch...

So try to keep starting shit. I saw Berankis hit a one hander. Who the hell cares, lol. I don't do acid and have visions, lol!!! I was having a ton of fun with a group of buddies, do you even know how to do that And I am still a professional when I go to work the next day. Your comments on what I do in my life were pathetic, lol!!!! Don't worry, it didn't bother me in the least, trust me..

ClutchOnandWin

Can you just make your penetrating picks and shut your mumbling "howdy sooooon" rhetoric, the penetrate up?

I'm not really concerned about how I look on here, that's the difference. YOu really think SBR street cred exists. lol

You consider anything that isn't -1000 or -500 a coin toss. Parlay hewitt, vaseline, nieminen, ferrer and nadal or make singles.... but if you're as involved in tennis as you like to constantly make out, then you'll call the less obvious matches and stop using this lame excuse that they're coin tosses because the bookies haven't committed and the answer isn't dumbed down.

ClutchOnandWin

Edited contest off
    Last edited by ClutchOnandWin; 01-12-14 at 09:15 AM.

Dmoneytx

You are such a DUMB AZZ Bet10!! LOL!! So you think when a 3 team parlay pays -115 and a straight play on an over or under or a handicap that pays -115 is NOT the same???? How fukking dumb are you man??? Seriously, how dumb are you????

So ONLY a "REAL" capper who can pick a straight -115 line is legit??? But the guy who takes a two man parlay to pay -115 is "NOT REAL"???? LOL!!! Do you even REALIZE how fukking dumb you sound man???? Holy shit!!

And why the hell are you in here anyways??? LMAO!!! This contest has NOTHING to do with you, but here you are again, talking shit like a moron. Geez man, doesn't it get tiring??? Shit, I would be tired of looking like a moron. I would. But you keep popping up, unreal - lol...

PS. Don't worry Bet10, if you and I went head to head and I can use my "parlays" that fukking pay me all day at -120, -150 or whatever....you would get fukking CRUSHED! That would be easy sir, trust me I will beat this guy on my freaking leans for the AO, if I used my parlays (the plays that PUT money in my account constantly!) I would hammer both of you. And BOTH of you know it, that is why you won't let me use my plays that pay the SAME as ya'lls fukking straight plays. LOL, it is so obvious, it is funny...

Dmoneytx

Why would I hold any issue with parlays if I'm doing this? http://gyazo.com/cd2e37ca8cbbf3979060dd6d15dd60ab

I just don't want you getting away with paralying low odd favourites, because you know there's little chance of an upset. The top player's take slams very seriously and there's less chance of an upset over abest of 5. So you can easilly loop together several heavy money favourites and boom. Wala.

"Little chance of an upset"???? LMAO!!!! Well, if putting together 2 or 3 guys to pay you all day at -120's or -150's is SO easy, then why wouldn't EVERYONE in the world just do that for tennis wagering and win money all day, everyday????!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!! I will tell you why, lol. Because it isn't just "that easy"! LOL. This is getting funny really. If parlays are so easy, then everyone would do them and the book would lose so much money it would be insane! But that doesn't happen. WHY???? Hmmmmm, maybe bec it isn't easy to just throw guys together for a GOOD payout and they always win. That was a stupid, VERY uneducated gambling comment. Tells me something right there about you Cluthc.......

So you don't do parlays bec you don't like to win -130, -160 bets????? You don't like money????!!! LOL, ya sure

ClutchOnandWin

OMFG.

This guy is too backwards a personality to even setup a simple contest with. What a people pleaser.

Nevermind, forget it, contest off.

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

You scared now puzzy? Well, your avatar says it all.

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

You were crying for Dmoney to come wash the floor with you and after he did, you quit from the contest, what a little piece of prick you are.

Dmoneytx

OK Clutch, listen up and listen good buddy. This contest is gonna be SIMPLE! Ok???? We are not here to do 20 unit plays, or 85 unit plays. LOL!!! We are here to pick winners & to keep record! The EASIEST way to do this is to take any line between -200 and +500. So the highest chalk you can take for a straight play is -200. On the underdog side, you can take whatever you want up to +500. Most of the totals and handicaps will be around -110 to -150 usually. So, it is EASY. We each put up THREE plays the afternoon of the matches to start in the evening for that day, bec they will carry over to the early the next morning to finish play for that day. At the end of the day, you update your own record & that's it. Simple.

So, for example........... Day 1 could be like this:
    1)Nadal ML @-190 (so that would be 190 to win 100)
    2)Karlovic/Anderson Over 50 games @ -120 (so that would be 120 to win 100)
    3)Azarenka ML @ +350 (so that would be 100 to win 350)

Now, all you do is, after the day is over, go back and update your record with the results. Easy. Let's say I won the first two plays, but lost the third. Then I would of won 100, 100 and then lost 100. So your record would be 2-1, but MORE importantly, you would be +1 unit (+$100) for the day.
    Now, lets say you won the second and third plays for example. Then you would of won 100 and 350. But would of lost the first play risking 190. So you would of won 450, but minus the 190 puts your record at 2-1 for the day, but MORE importantly, you would be +$260 (same thing as +2.6 units)

If we follow a simple format like that everyday, only post 3 plays, update record each evening. Make sure the plays are up by 4pm CST of that day for that nights/tomm mornings matches, than this should be EASY to keep track off. RIGHT????? We can also help each other with anything if we need help figuring out records or payouts, no big deal there.

I CAN'T MAKE IT ANY EASIER THAN THIS. DO YOU AGREE TO THIS FORMAT??????????

Dmoneytx

OMFG.

This guy is too backwards a personality to even setup a simple contest with. What a people pleaser.

Nevermind, forget it, contest off.

Holy Cow Clutch!!! You didn't even give me time to finish my morning tennis lessons & then get into this thread to tell you HOW the contest is gonna go! Holy crap man, you need to RELAX! I just laid out how we can do this, EASY, and if you want to chicken out.......... LET ME KNOW SOON!!!

I am doing this for fun, to teach you a lesson by beating you with my "leans". I know using my parlays that pay me money ALL day long, you would get crushed by. So I am doing it your way & the format I want to use, even you can understand. SO......... let me know if you are wasting my damn time. If you are running away scared, just say so. Otherwise, I need your 3 picks up by 4PM CST today so we can get started. Mine will be up later today after my Niners game

I already see a few that I really like, Vamos!!!

Dmoneytx

Can you just make your penetrating picks and shut your mumbling "howdy sooooon" rhetoric, the penetrate up?

I'm not really concerned about how I look on here, that's the difference. YOu really think SBR street cred exists. lol

You consider anything that isn't -1000 or -500 a coin toss. Parlay hewitt, vaseline, nieminen, ferrer and nadal or make singles.... but if you're as involved in tennis as you like to constantly make out, then you'll call the less obvious matches and stop using this lame excuse that they're coin tosses because the bookies haven't committed and the answer isn't dumbed down.
    The fukking matches for the AO don't start till tonight! Why the hell are you in such a rush to get my plays when we have a LOT of time today before they need to be submitted???? Dude, I had to work this morning man & warm up 2 girls playing in semi finals today in their junior tournaments. I had to work man, chill the hell out Clutch. I have a real job man, I take care of kids all day & this shit is fun for me. But I am NOT late with anything here & I TOLD you I would accept your challenge. So what is the problem now?????!!!

Geez man, accept my format, which is easy as fukk to understand and run OR tell me you are scared to battle me!! Ok??? Get off my azz man, I have a real life - as hard is that is for you to comprehend into your life of whatever you do and your "horrible" capping, as evident by your record on your thread! Accept or shut up! But don't badger me for my picks when I have all day to get them up by 4pm CST. Which is HOURS before the first match of the evening. Holy shit....

ClutchOnandWin

I'm done bro. You talk too much shit for me. You've bombarded this thread with a mindnumbing borefest on how supposedly "pleasant and decent" a human being you are. It's so transparant, but it's who you are, just don't expect me to have to read amongst all this crap in between looking for your picks and posting my own. You would be the worst person to be at a poker table with, I think I would actually simply bottle you with my drink if we were playing. You talk a lot but say VERY LITTLE.

Bet10 had it absolutely spot on, you're too much of a try hard. I suspect you wernt the cool one at school and are giving it a go at making up for lost time, but please don't give me a rundown on your school years will you? Please, please, please?

We're done here.
    Last edited by ClutchOnandWin; 01-12-14 at 09:42 AM.

Dmoneytx

THIS FORMAT IS EASY, DO YOU ACCEPT??????????????? YES OR NO?????????????

You are starting to waste my time. I am not doing this to be on SBR all day, like you are. I want to put my 3 plays in & then go back to my thread. I will only come back to this thread to update my record and to put my next set of plays in before the next days matches start. That is all I want to do here. Ya'll can use this thread as your stomping ground & making 3,000 comments. I just want to put my plays in to battle you and then get the hell out of this thread until I need to update my record. This is easy as shit. Just accept what YOU challenged ME for, or run away and go cry to your mother. Got it??? Good. Make up your mind so I can go about my life please.....

Dmoneytx

I gave you the easiest format in the world Clutch to follow. OMG!!! I am ready to put my 3 plays in. Simple. Easy.

And you are cancelling the CONTEST?????????????????!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! What a SCARED BITCH you are & what a WASTE of my time you were. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dmoneytx

CLUTCH is scared to battle D$!!!!!!!!! Lmao!!!

Dmoneytx

I'm done bro. You talk too much shit for me. You've bombarded this thread with a mindnumbing borefest on how supposedly "pleasant and decent" a human being you are. It's so transparant, but it's who you are, just don't expect me to have to read amongst all this crap in between looking for your picks and posting my own. You would be the worst person to be at a poker table with, I think I would actually simply bottle you with my drink if we were playing. You talk a lot but say VERY LITTLE.

Bet10 had it absolutely spot on, you're too much of a try hard. I suspect you wernt the cool one at school and are giving it a go at making up for lost time, but please don't give me a rundown on your school years will you? Please, please, please.

We're done here.
    ALL I want to do is post my freaking 3 plays & then go back to my own thread. YOU were the one who asked me to do this moron!! I said YES! Now you won't put up your 3 plays so we can get started??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCARED BITCH, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dmoneytx

So??????? This format is easy man. I have no desire to even comment in this thread once we get started! Are you going to challenge me or not??????? If you back out, you will look like a scared little bitch man, without question

Hardcoar

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
    You scared now puzzy? Well, your avatar says it all.
    I think I finally get it... it's Nadal!

123 Last