Fr33wayz
    Fr33wayz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi, Clutches friend here. You may check my IP address mod's. I am just doing a friend a favour and posting 3 plays a day.

Clutch says: Dissing on a guy that's been banned and isn't there to defeat himself is real big though, it's as big as beating up a bloke confined to a wheelchair or an oldlady with only her purse to defend herself.

Anyway: I will post his picks as we know one another personally, he advises me often and yes he's had a poor start to the season but he should really be beating this guy who can't find winners better than (-150) yet still feels the delusional warrant to boast.

Przysienzy - 1.5 (-150)
    Llodra - 2.3 (+130)
    Robin Haase - 1.75 (-134.67)

rankslash
    rankslash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8734

So the challenge is on! Clutch will be officially broke, if he isn't already...

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

this is obviously a lie, we all know Clutch doesn't have any friends

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by Fr33wayz View Post

... isn't there to defeat himself ...

How very ironic, Clutches' "friend".

stepanekslips
    stepanekslips's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi, Clutches friend here. You may check my IP address mod's. I am just doing a friend a favour and posting 3 plays a day.

Clutch says: Dissing on a guy that's been banned and isn't there to defeat himself is real big though, it's as big as beating up a bloke confined to a wheelchair or an oldlady with only her purse to defend herself.

Anyway: I will post his picks as we know one another personally, he advises me often and yes he's had a poor start to the season but he should really be beating this guy who can't find winners better than (-150) yet still feels the delusional warrant to boast.

Przysienzy - 1.5 (-150)
    Llodra - 2.3 (+130)
    Hey clutches friend can you make a thread for clutch with his picks and give us more writeups!?

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by stepanekslips View Post
    Hey clutches friend can you make a thread for clutch with his picks and give us more writeups!?
    Lol, is this clutch in the 3rd Person lmfao

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Przysienzy - 1.5 (-150)
    Llodra - 2.3 (+130)

OK! Lets get something straight here buddy. I am not battling anyone's "friend". Got it??? I took this challenge, when I didn't really want to, and now that this guy BAILED, I am back to my own thread full time. I don't have time for friends to do this & this to do that. F all that bro!
    And if you read ANY of my shit on my thread or anywhere, I NEVER boast about how I do shit or if I am any good! You think I can't find a winner better than -150 azzhole???? Really???!!! Go look into my thread buddy, and go see that I am gonna be 7-0 after tonight in MY thread for about +$800!! You think that is a joke??? You think that is crap??? Dude, whoever the HELL you are, go the F away. Waste of my mother fing time now... I put out winners in my thread. You can piss the hell off, whoever you are. Done

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post

OK! Lets get something straight here buddy. I am not battling anyone's "friend". Got it??? I took this challenge, when I didn't really want to, and now that this guy BAILED, I am back to my own thread full time. I don't have time for friends to do this & this to do that. F all that bro!
    And if you read ANY of my shit on my thread or anywhere, I NEVER boast about how I do shit or if I am any good! You think I can't find a winner better than -150 azzhole???? Really???!!! Go look into my thread buddy, and go see that I am gonna be 7-0 after tonight in MY thread for about +$800!! You think that is a joke??? You think that is crap??? Dude, whoever the HELL you are, go the F away. Waste of my mother fing time now... I put out winners in my thread. You can piss the hell off, whoever you are. Done
    You guys act like two year olds dam grow the f up!!

First 123