ClutchOnandWin
    ClutchOnandWin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
    Here are some potential big favourite upsets in the women's game for tomorrow IMO. These odds are wrong and there is no way they should be such firm favourites.

Keys should not be 1.3 against her opponent. Those odds are a kneejerk to beating Halep, who just tanked from the off and wanted to get some practise in.

Makarova should not be 1.3 to beat Suarez Navarro, another kneejerk to a player beating another player who wasn't fit to play or fatiging.

Stosur should not be 1.2 agaisnt anybody in Australia, it's actually a disadvantage she plays there as her record there is shite and she gets anxious. Plus the girl she is playing is a dangerous ballstriker that owns real utter venom on her shots.

If you parlayed these 3 I have mentioned, I would suggest the probability in my eyes of you losing the parlay would be about 65%. You wanna put a good wager on that? Go for it. lol

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    Yeah so I had this one fk Milo's. #1 player from Canada, -2000 2 weeks ago. Last leg of a 9 team parlay...gets his assssssss beatdownnnn!!!!! In straight sets...
    -2000 odds are sometimes trustable it really depends on the player, Milos is not one of these guys yet.

jacharron17
    jacharron17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2608

Djokovic got destroyed as a -5000 favorite last year. It happens when you least expect it.
    Last edited by jacharron17; 02-10-21 at 12:14 PM. Reason: .

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

8-1 going into Rublev match!

First 12