Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Fukking Kuntbag got bagel in the 1st set to screw the over

innn
    innn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6470

clutch, ow you saw the difference between indoor linzer flipkens and this one today. I warned you. I know myself the smart tricks she's running out of and so Ivanovic . I watched replay of her match with Ishizu and that girl had her on the ropes in the second set and choked nothing alarming for her age and experince level. I've seen slice from Ivanovic down the line worth the whole set of skills displayed by Flipkens today. Even the commentator said she shoul duse that more often.

ClutchOnandWin
    ClutchOnandWin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by innn View Post
    clutch, ow you saw the difference between indoor linzer flipkens and this one today. I warned you. I know myself the smart tricks she's running out of and so Ivanovic . I watched replay of her match with Ishizu and that girl had her on the ropes in the second set and choked nothing alarming for her age and experince level. I've seen slice from Ivanovic down the line worth the whole set of skills displayed by Flipkens today. Even the commentator said she shoul duse that more often.
    You called the 1.28 corretly. Okay. All I was saying was it was value. I agree that the indoors conditions helps flipkens more in the matchup betwene the two, but the odds were just too much for me. Flipkens did not play anywhere near her best tennis today, so that's def something I feel played a factor.

Whether Ivanovic has more power and whatever, the trickiness of the opponent is soemthing that was what could have made Ivanovic buckle today. FLipkens just played like shit. We saw with the doublee fault at 1-1 in the tiebreak that Ivanoivc is a flake in big moments. Flipkens choked 2 shots from there though, one easy, easy forehand I'd have made with my laces tied and then a smash which anybody would have made. You have to admit that.
    Last edited by ClutchOnandWin; 01-02-14 at 11:37 PM.

ClutchOnandWin

If a player is good enough, or has the game style type enough to trouble an opponent but just doesn't turn up to play properly, what can you do? Wimbledon semi finalist and she's choking 2-1 leads in tiebreaks. Unbelievable miss at the net with the serve and volley play too.

Beck better take a set or I'm gonna smash this window with my laptop, I penetrating swear.

ClutchOnandWin

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Fukking Kuntbag got bagel in the 1st set to screw the over
    That is a truly bad beat. If they played 10 times, that over would hit 9/10.

innn
    innn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6470

come on wimbledon my ass, you know how they say hard is the most democratic surface of them all. besides grass is for other uses. I am consistently amazed at the success some unsuccesful players throughout a year worth of tennis get from grazing. Even Nadal god damn it suffers occasionally from lawn exposure. I didn't call the 1.28 correctly in fact I lost my 2-1 bet. Bookies called this one corectly.

ClutchOnandWin

I know it's obvious they're different playing surfaces, my point was she would have shown more NERVE in the tiebreak given her experience at the biggest stage in tennis. Wimbledon. No though, she chokes a regular rally ball forehand and then a simple, simple smash.

yatescutler
    yatescutler's Avatar Become A Pro!

well didn't see that one coming.

First 12