thebigfish
    thebigfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

1 unit on Janowicz/Roger-Vasselin to play a tiebreak @ $2.00 (Bet365)

Very tempting odds here for two players yet to be broken this tourney.

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Hey there buddy, just wanted to check in again and give you props! I'm sure I speak for others as well, but you should post more often - love your insight on the matches, which are more often right than not. Caught a couple bad breaks lately, but overall you've helped us win much money with tennis. Certainly one of the better cappers in this forum, and wish you'd post more plays! I understand you have a life and don't always have time to post, or maybe you are just very selective in your picks. Either way, just wanted to let you know your work here is appreciated - keep up the good work friend! Looking forward to future picks!

thebigfish

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Hey there buddy, just wanted to check in again and give you props! I'm sure I speak for others as well, but you should post more often - love your insight on the matches, which are more often right than not. Caught a couple bad breaks lately, but overall you've helped us win much money with tennis. Certainly one of the better cappers in this forum, and wish you'd post more plays! I understand you have a life and don't always have time to post, or maybe you are just very selective in your picks. Either way, just wanted to let you know your work here is appreciated - keep up the good work friend! Looking forward to future picks!
    Hey Semper, really appreciate the kind words! Makes me glad to be a part of the community! Yeah I was on a holiday the last week so couldn't post any plays but I'll be back this week and will post some in the next few minutes. Thanks again mate, made me smile

thebigfish

Ok plays time.

Have the feeling I'm going to get burned with this one but looks overs to me nonetheless.

1 unit on Marchenko 2-0 vs Singh @ $2.10 (Bet365)

Different classes of player here. despite being in India, this is Marchenko's third Challenger in a row here so got to be used to the conditions. In a normal world, I see Marchenko winning this match 2-0 in more than 50% of matches, so despite the strange feeling I have that this will go pear-shaped, can't ignore it.

1 unit on Giraldo -1.5 games vs Bellucci @ $1.83 (Pinnacle)

Form, H2H (4-2) and fitness all go to Giraldo. Bellucci retired from last match. Giraldo been playing some solid tennis this year.

SSSuperSergSSS
    SSSuperSergSSS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

Quote Originally Posted by thebigfish View Post
    Ok plays time.

Have the feeling I'm going to get burned with this one but looks overs to me nonetheless.

1 unit on Marchenko 2-0 vs Singh @ $2.10 (Bet365)

Different classes of player here. despite being in India, this is Marchenko's third Challenger in a row here so got to be used to the conditions. In a normal world, I see Marchenko winning this match 2-0 in more than 50% of matches, so despite the strange feeling I have that this will go pear-shaped, can't ignore it.

1 unit on Giraldo -1.5 games vs Bellucci @ $1.83 (Pinnacle)

Form, H2H (4-2) and fitness all go to Giraldo. Bellucci retired from last match. Giraldo been playing some solid tennis this year.

only worry is that its in INDIA....... marchenko probably gonna take a leather jacket to flop a set or lose haha

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Same for Bellucci/Giraldo. Just read an article about how he's Brazil's top player, helped launch the event, yada yada.

thebigfish

Disappointing night, the frustrations of tennis with both players up a set!

Onto the next one as they say. No time to write up tonight, forgive me.

1 unit on Stakhovsky to beat Evans @ $1.90 (Sportsbet)

1 unit on Matosevic to beat Goffin @ $1.96 (Pinnacle)

1 unit on Carreno-Busta +4.5 vs Robredo @ $2.07 (Pinnacle)

1 unit on Monaco/Zeballos​ over 21.5 games @ $1.96 (Pinnacle)

SSSuperSergSSS

as predicted marchenko flops a set for a nice pay day #india #leatherjackets

SSSuperSergSSS

matosvic is drifting this is a worry

thebigfish

1 unit on Hanescu +4.5 vs Tsonga @ $2.00 (Sportsbet)

Playing the fatigue for Tsonga here. Has a very poor break percentage in the first place. Hanescu is generally someone I like to stay away from but big line for two strong servers and better value than Pinnacle, which has this at $1.86.

thebigfish

Further plays

1 unit on Reister -1.5 games vs Haider-Maurer @ $1.87 (Centrebet)

Reister has been playing tough opponents- GGL, Foggers and Andujar. Haider-Maurer an easier task, should be able to get the win. Laying the games for a bit of extra value. 1-0 H2H also

1 unit on Van Uytvanck -2.5 games vs beat Hsieh @ $2.05 (Luxbet)

Hsieh is very bad at holding serve at the moment. Van Uytvanck only dropped serve once in qualies. 1-0 H2H. Small line, money coming in for Alison, getting on now.

thebigfish

1 unit on Muller/Pospisil over 21.5 games @ $1.80 (Bet365)

Total seems a game too low here. Played a 7-6 7-5 last week, only one break. For a serve-bot like Muller, liking this.

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Quote Originally Posted by thebigfish View Post
    1 unit on Muller/Pospisil over 21.5 games @ $1.80 (Bet365)

Total seems a game too low here. Played a 7-6 7-5 last week, only one break. For a serve-bot like Muller, liking this.
    Hey there bigfish, good to see you still posting plays my man! We've caught some bad breaks lately, but it's all part of the marathon that is gambling - we still end up in the black in the end, and that's all that matters! I just had a quick question about this particular matchup man - my book does not allow me to wager on totals for Challengers, but would you think that Muller has a very good shot at winning this match? I really like the way he's played lately, and although I won't lay that much juice on a straight wager, I was considering using the ML in a few parlays that are almost completed. Also, do you have an opinion on any of the other matches in France today? I'm really liking Herbert and Millot as well, as they should beat their opponents rather easily. Didn't want to do anything just yet until I got your take on it though - I don't watch Challengers near as much as ATP/WTA.

Thanks again for all you do and for any advice, and BOL on all your wagers today my friend!

thebigfish

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Hey there bigfish, good to see you still posting plays my man! We've caught some bad breaks lately, but it's all part of the marathon that is gambling - we still end up in the black in the end, and that's all that matters! I just had a quick question about this particular matchup man - my book does not allow me to wager on totals for Challengers, but would you think that Muller has a very good shot at winning this match? I really like the way he's played lately, and although I won't lay that much juice on a straight wager, I was considering using the ML in a few parlays that are almost completed. Also, do you have an opinion on any of the other matches in France today? I'm really liking Herbert and Millot as well, as they should beat their opponents rather easily. Didn't want to do anything just yet until I got your take on it though - I don't watch Challengers near as much as ATP/WTA.

Thanks again for all you do and for any advice, and BOL on all your wagers today my friend!
    Apologies for not seeing this earlier buddy! Been a crazy busy week at work and have been very quiet on the tennis. Hope you've been hitting some winners! Got a play coming now.

thebigfish

0.5 unit on Gombos to beat Berankis @ $3.76 (Pinnacle)

Gombos has been playing solid tennis this week, beating Daniel, Millot and Brown all at $3.00+ odds. Berankis is off to Japan next week, so wouldn't blame him for dropping this one and getting some time to get a rest and minimise jetlag before Kyoto. With the form Gombos is in, worth a small play.

thebigfish

Doing some research on the Egyptian futures as I have nothing else to do... found something that looks overs.

0.5 units on Completo to beat Chakrouni @ $8.50 (Bet365)

Ranking almost the same, Completo more match experience this year. Both look equally shit so $8.50 is worth a shot for sure.

Marillion
    Marillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3006

Hey, that Completo line is 2.75 now?

thebigfish

Quote Originally Posted by Marillion View Post
    Hey, that Completo line is 2.75 now?
    Indeed it is Marillion! The books must fear me....

I thought Completo should have been about $3.00-$3.50, so getting him at $8.50 puts me in a great spot, hopefully he just wins!

thebigfish

WTA can be a burner sometimes, however taking a few underdogs is what I usually prefer.

1 unit on Chan to beat Cabeza Candela @ $2.80 (Betvictor)

Hard court has never been a surface that has given consistent good results to Cabeza Candela, while Chan has been competitive with some quality players on it in the last 12 months. Solid value.

1 unit on Brengle to beat Oprandi @ $2.00 (Unibet)

Based on match fitness, Brengle shouldn't be an underdog, with only one match since Wimby (l. to Pervak 6 and 0). Prefers clay anyway. Brengle is inconsistent but got a lot of wins on hard court last year and has the home soil factor too.

1 unit on Larcher de Brito to beat Doi @ $2.30 (Betvictor)

Larcher beat Doi in this exact spot last year 1 and 3 as a slight favourite. Obviously a big talent, defeated Wickmayer at Fed Cup. Doi only one win for the year, over Kucova, so form is average. Will take the chance at the odds.

BOL all

thebigfish

Been a while, time to update the results:

35-27-1(+12.00 units)
    17-15-1 ATP
    12-6-0 WTA
    3-3-0 Challenger
    2-1-0 Futures
    1-2-0 Outrights
    ROI: 17.27%

thebigfish

Going with a couple of multis/parlays for Indian Wells. First ones of the thread so will see how they go in comparison with the singles.

Daniel to beat Clezar x de Bakker to beat Kosakowski @ $2.41 (Betvictor)

Daniel is simply a much better hard-court player than Clezar IMO and has the results to prove it. De Bakker hasn't done too much wrong this year, worst loss was to either Rhyne Williams or Copil, hardly an embarrassment. A level or two above Kosakowski at the moment and should get the job done.

Rogowska to beat Czink x Fichman to beat Zanevska @ $2.40 (Betvictor)

Think Czink is being overvalued here due to beating Hsieh, who is simply awful these days. Rogowska is a decent enough player when she has her head in the game. Czink's form before beating Hsieh was quite bad. Fichman has been playing some solid hard court tennis the last 8 months, been more consistent than Zanevska.

Marillion
    Marillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3006

Hey, man. Good thread and nice contribution, congratulations on the results. Awesome tracking and cool colours also.

I am also going with Daniel and Rogowska. I was contemplating going with De Bakker as well but am a bit afraid of Kosakowski. He is a progressing player and has recently had several wins on hard court versus decent opponents (Gombos, Tatsuma Ito, Jaziri, Reynolds). I may still make a play on this game but may stay away...

I am also afraid of Zanevska a bit.

I tend to dislike parlays but good luck with your bets!

thebigfish

Feel like this one will come in quite a bit towards the game

1 unit on Chan to beat Davis @ $4.35 (Sportsbet)

1.5 units on Chan +1.5 sets @ $2.10 (Sportsbet)

Don't know why Davis is so heavily favoured, she should be about $1.55 IMO. Will take these odds while I can.

thebigfish

0.5 units on Van Uytvanck to beat Lepchenko @ $3.12 (Sportsbet)

Good qualifying form from Alison. Lepchenko really isn't impressive on hard court, 7-16 last year with some pretty pedestrian losses, don't like seeing her so short against a solid opponent.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32114

Nice work in this thread, bigfish.

thebigfish

2 units on Davydenko/Isner to play a tiebreak @ $2.25 (Centrebet)

Very good odds for this bet IMO. Isner TB in 10 of 12 this year, Davy in 6 of 9. 4 of 5 against eachother.

1 unit on Matosevic to beat Robredo @ $2.25 (Centrebet)

Think Marinko has the firepower to outplay Tommy here, who hasn't been great on hard courts. Marinko usually brings it in US and beat him here last year. Had a good year so far on hard courts. Worth a shot.

thebigfish

1 unit on Gulbis to beat Isner @ $1.80 (Sportsbet)

Getting in early here. Ernie too good when he plays properly to beat Isner, has won 11% more points on first serve in matches with Isner. Has been focused most of the year and should continue.

thebigfish

1 unit on Abanda to beat Medina Garrigues @ $2.20 (Bet365)

Can't really trust Medina Garrigues anymore, hasn't won a match for 6 months. Abanda has talent, definitely worth the dog price.

1 unit on Pereira to beat Hsieh @ $2.05 (Pinnacle)

Also worth the dog price. Hsieh is simply awful and can't hold serve. Pereira has been improving all-round and on hard.

thebigfish

1 unit on Mattek-Sands to beat Svitolina @ $2.29 (Sportsbet)

2 units
    on Jovanovski -3.5 vs Oprandi @ $1.72 (Bet365)

1.5 units on Donksoy​ to beat De Bakker @ $1.70 (Betvictor)

thebigfish

Going to re-start this thread, lack of motivation to post got me for a while but itching to get back into things. Will update record soon, just gonna post some plays, all at Pinnacle today:

1.5 units on Sorensen to beat Davydenko @ $1.71

0.5 units on Laaksonen to beat Delic @ $3.24

1.5 units on Delbonis to beat Monaco @ $1.71

1 unit on Voegele/Goerges over 21 @ $1.85

1 unit on Pliskova to beat Barthel @ $2.30

0.5 units on Alund to beat Beck @ $3.13

thebigfish

Updated results, looking over some markets soon.

40-40-2(+5.46 units)
    19-19-1 ATP
    14-12-1 WTA
    3-5-0 Challenger
    2-1-0 Futures
    1-2-0 Outrights
    1-1 Parlays
    ROI: ​5.66%

thebigfish

1 unit on Brown/Carreno Busta over 22 @ $1.99

1 unit on Ramos to beat Vesely @ $2.29

1 unit on Rosol/Zverev over 21 @ $1.89

0.5 units on Becker -1.5 sets vs Paire @ $4.74

2 units on Ignatik to beat Herbert @ $1.53

1 unit on Kubler ​to beat Starace @ $2.30

thebigfish

Adding some more plays. FYI all previous plays today and these ones are from Pinnacle.

1 unit on Garcia-Lopez/Cecchinato over 20 @ $1.85

1 unit on Wang to beat Mannarino @ $1.95

1 unit on Mathieu/Olivo under 20 @ $1.93

1 unit on Kuznetsov to beat Sock @ $2.24

0.5 units on Kuznetsov -1.5 sets vs Sock @ $3.28

BOL all

thebigfish

Just playing these for tonight:

0.75 units on Isner first set 7-6 @ $8.00
    0.75 units on Isner second set 7-6 @ $8.00
    0.25 units on Krajicek first set 7-6 @ $11.00