ClutchOnandWin
    ClutchOnandWin's Avatar Become A Pro!

ClutchonandWin's tennis plays

Gonna share the edge I have on this sport with the coaching and playing background I have.

System is a 1-10 units system and I will be separating the ATP, WTA and Challenger/ITF futures/Wildcard play offs/Exhibitions.

Australian Open Wild Card play offs

Santilian +2.5 sets handicap up against Saville @1.9 with PaddyPower using (7units)
    Santilian to beat Saville @4.5 with PaddyPower using (2units)

Santilian is a classy youngster with natural ability and timing. Has effortless good hand eye coordination and a backhand that can open up the angles and drag his opponents out of court. He's adept, accomplished and composed when left with one two punch combinations and has decent hands at the net too.

Whilst Saville has more experience than the 16 year old, he's not lived up to his promise of lifting the junior wimbledon crown 2 years back. He's essentially just a grinder with no real easy weapons and no real excellent movement. I feel the 16 year old will out move him and if he can maintain his nerve through win 3 sets to 1.

MiddleMan
    MiddleMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1060

So you're investing nine units on this match?

Nine units!! Are you serious?

Good luck, but I can't imagine anyone using 9% of their bankroll on one match unless they knew something fishy.

ClutchOnandWin

Well believe it. lol

I see him getting a set, at minimum, as banker.

ClutchOnandWin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dhPOhPq9Rw

Live streaming, rain atm, starts in 45 mins.
    Last edited by ClutchOnandWin; 12-10-13 at 07:55 PM.

MiddleMan

OK I am tailing. Not to that extent, though. $15 to win a set @ $1.91 and $15 over 2.5 sets @ $2.14.

I'm half an hour from Melbourne Park and it's not raining. Hmmm

MiddleMan

That stream is showing the Mitchell match. I'm guessing there is no stream of the Saville match. Is there a source that provides a live update of the score at least?

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMan View Post
    That stream is showing the Mitchell match. I'm guessing there is no stream of the Saville match. Is there a source that provides a live update of the score at least?

http://tournaments.tennis.com.au/liv...D-F506A158936D

MiddleMan

Thanks TB!. Bloody rain delay

MiddleMan

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
    Gonna share the edge I have on this sport with the coaching and playing background I have.

System is a 1-10 units system and I will be separating the ATP, WTA and Challenger/ITF futures/Wildcard play offs/Exhibitions.

Australian Open Wild Card play offs

Santilian +2.5 sets handicap up against Saville @1.9 with PaddyPower using (7units)
    Santilian to beat Saville @4.5 with PaddyPower using (2units)

Santilian is a classy youngster with natural ability and timing. Has effortless good hand eye coordination and a backhand that can open up the angles and drag his opponents out of court. He's adept, accomplished and composed when left with one two punch combinations and has decent hands at the net too.

Whilst Saville has more experience than the 16 year old, he's not lived up to his promise of lifting the junior wimbledon crown 2 years back. He's essentially just a grinder with no real easy weapons and no real excellent movement. I feel the 16 year old will out move him and if he can maintain his nerve through win 3 sets to 1.
    I'm sorry again, mate, but nine units. NINE penetrating UNITS!!!!!

I thought you must have known something. Either don't post here again, or please rethink your staking strategy. I am wise enough not to tail you for the full nine units, but you're going to get people into a lot of serious trouble by suggesting a play like this unless you know something dodgy is going to take place.

I genuinely feel for you losing that much coin in one match. I hope no one else risked that amount of coin on the outcome of this match.

ClutchOnandWin

It is entirely the person's decision as to whether they'd like to follow me or not. I am not here to be held accountable if they fall victim to a bad result or patch of form.

You've thrown up a whole load of your usual rubbish about how a person needs to change their stratergy after a big loss. I felt there was a serious value edge on those odds. I'm not going through the whole tedious debating what consistutes a good stratergy for someone with background knowledge and understanding within a respective sport. I don't deal with smaller picture people, this is a single result, please don't please post in this thread again.

I'd like clarity of thought and no conflicting "know-it-all" types otherwise I'll be like 80% of the mug gambler population and play with fear and double questioning after finding out half of the world wide web's opinion on the match also. if I'm not for you as a tennis tipper because my big plays aren't based from inside sources that matches could be fixed, then keep away.
    Last edited by ClutchOnandWin; 12-17-13 at 04:43 PM.

ClutchOnandWin

ITF Women Ankara

Parmentier to beat Buyukakcay @1.99 with Pinnacle using (3 units)

More experienced and adept at playing on indoor surfaces. She recieved a wild card for the aussieopen and is buzzing and eager to get matchpractise in. Achieved more and been higher in the rankings.

Hesse to beat Witthoeft @2.00 with Bet365 using (3 units)
    Seen her play a couple of times and observed her game on youtube, fundamentals inplace and currently riding a momentum wave.

ClutchOnandWin

1-1^

Overall: 1-3-0

Anyways.

ITF Women Ankarka

Niaomi Broady to beat Kovinic @2.35 with 5 dimes using (5 units)
    Kov is a claycourter, would anihlate broady on the surface, the bookes are confused because of the ratings and the fact Kov hasn;t played much on the indoors, don't know how to rate her there, so are giving the player with tournament wins (On clay) and the higher ranking the nod.

They're wrong.

Anyway, Moore's gotta big serve and posseses the two punch off it for putaways. Should win. BETTER WIN.

ClutchOnandWin

One other play.

Moore to beat Linette @2.51 with pinnacle using (1.5 units)
    Same tournament. Another British girl with.

ClutchOnandWin

Broady - Win
    Moore - Loss

2-4-0

Marginally down on profit since the start of thread, will calculate when I can be ******.

ClutchOnandWin

Total: -1.1units

ClutchOnandWin

2-4-0
    -1.1 units

ClutchOnandWin

ITF WOMEN ANKARA

Diatchenko to beat Linette @2.01 with pinnacle using (6 units)

ClutchOnandWin

ITF WOMEN MERIDA

Boserup up to beat Kick @2.2 with Bet365 with using (2 units)

ClutchOnandWin

Have you ever seen anything like it in your life? Boserup 4 love up and loses 6 games on the trott, to lose the first set 4-6.

4-0 to 4-6.

lol

losschaser
    losschaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have you ever seen anything like it in your life? Boserup 4 love up and loses 6 games on the trott, to lose the first set 4-6.

4-0 to 4-6.

lol
    That is what you get for playing womens futures. Could very well be rigged I mean they would make more off of betting than prize money.

ClutchOnandWin

Boserup - Loss - (-2 units)
    Diantentchko - Win - (+6 units)

3-5-0
    +3 units

ClutchOnandWin

Quote Originally Posted by losschaser View Post
    That is what you get for playing womens futures. Could very well be rigged I mean they would make more off of betting than prize money.
    Pretty much yeah.

ClutchOnandWin

ITF WOMEN ANKARKA

Diatchenko to beat Sirotkina @1.83 with (7 units)

ClutchOnandWin

Dutch masters tennis

Huta to beat Schoorel @1.72 + Sisling to beat De Bakker @1.53 - As a double @2.63 using (5 units)

ClutchOnandWin

^With bet365

ClutchOnandWin

Lovely choke by dia....

5-2 up and has had multiple setpoints, loses it on a tiebreak.

ClutchOnandWin

Diatchenko the drama queen - Winner - +5.81 units

ClutchOnandWin

4-5-0
    +8.81 units

ClutchOnandWin

Austrlian Open USTA WC playoff
    Sandgren to beat Kudla @2.25 with Bet365 using (2.5 units)

Played some sick offense defensive tennis in his last few challengers to close the season and has been serving sensationally. Denis is probably the more talented and capable ballstriker, but lacks variation on his shots. He lost to some wack player's closing the season.

ClutchOnandWin

Dutch masters tennis

Huta to beat Schoorel @1.72 + Sisling to beat De Bakker @1.53 - As a double @2.63 using (5 units)
    Winner. Easy.

5-5-0
    +16.96

ClutchOnandWin

Sandgren - Winner

6-5-0
    +20.085

ClutchOnandWin

Abui Dabi Exhibition

Ferrer to beat Wawrinka @1.8 with Ladbrokes using (2 units)

Ferrer's game caters around exposing the weaker shot of his opponent, which generally tends to be their backhand, by going inside out forehand all day longer with lots of margin for error and deep 3/4 length to the baseline. Wawrinka's backhand is his strength, it's the best single hander on tour and one of the best overall.

I do not believe Ferrer wins this matchup when Wawrinka is in full flow and playing well. Especially since Stan elevated his game to another level last season, never-the-less........ we've seen Stan is only bringing his game to certain level events and with the fact he hasn't played since the o2, I don't feel he is the sort to get right back into his stride.

Ferrer is the consumate professional and will be giving max effort, with no question about it. Wawrinka you feel will not exactly be drawing blood to get the W here, especially with it being an exhibition event.

ClutchOnandWin

Abui Dabi Exhibition

Ferrer to beat Wawrinka @1.8 with Ladbrokes using (2 units)

Ferrer's game caters around exposing the weaker shot of his opponent, which generally tends to be their backhand, by going inside out forehand all day longer with lots of margin for error and deep 3/4 length to the baseline. Wawrinka's backhand is his strength, it's the best single hander on tour and one of the best overall.

I do not believe Ferrer wins this matchup when Wawrinka is in full flow and playing well. Especially since Stan elevated his game to another level last season, never-the-less........ we've seen Stan is only bringing his game to certain level events and with the fact he hasn't played since the o2, I don't feel he is the sort to get right back into his stride.

Ferrer is the consumate professional and will be giving max effort, with no question about it. Wawrinka you feel will not exactly be drawing blood to get the W here, especially with it being an exhibition event.
    Winner.

7-5-0
    +21.685

ClutchOnandWin

Abui Dabi Exhibition

Murray vs Tsonga Over 22.5 games @1.83 with Ladbrokes using (2 units)

I feel Andy Murray may not have it all his own way in this one. He is coming back from his longest layoff since turning pro and will most likely find it difficult to be at one with his return of serve and overall game from the baseline. It may take him a while to get into the rythm of reading Tsonga's serve and absorbing it's pace. Tsonga is likely to produce an early break and quite possibly snatch the opening set by letting loose on a few Andy Murray second serves. Typically Murray's second serve has always been his undoing and I wouldn't fancy it being too much better in his first match back on tour. (Which is even an exhibition at that)

Tsonga typically prefers himself as the underdog and I fancy him to produce some inspired shotmaking.

ClutchOnandWin

Andy up a break and with gamepoint to hold, only to get broken and lose 4 games on the spin.

Muppet.

Loss.

7-6-0
    +19.685

Called the fact he'd be rusty but lacked the conviction to go for a match result upset. Doesn't look entirely fit to me, certainly not matchfit anyway.

1234 ... Last