losschaser
    losschaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Joker to tank against Gasquet

Anyone see this as a possibility ? Why waste his energy today. Worth a small bet for a big gain imo

losschaser

Risk $100 to win $900

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Odds are ridiculous, but Le Cannes de Gasse winning is indeed highly unlikely.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by losschaser View Post
    Anyone see this as a possibility ? Why waste his energy today. Worth a small bet for a big gain imo
    I don't see it this way. I think joker just wants to get this done quick.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

I do not think Djoker will be tanking: this is too high profile to do that. But he might have some lapses in concentration, like Nadal did in the 2nd set against Berdman.

I also do not think Gasquet will want to lose 6-2 6-1, again the stage is too big for that; we saw that with Ferrer who was still chasing balls in the 3rd set. I am leaning the over here. The line is funny.
    Points Awarded:

lucullus gave frugalgambler 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Djokovic will not waste energy. So if Gasquet is serving extremely well, Djoker would likely be content to just protect a break once he has it, and take a 6-4 6-4 win. But, I really doubt we'll see Gasquet at his best today. He will fight his hardest in the first set, but once down a set, he's unlikely to offer much resistance. 6-4 6-1 seems right to me. Under 19 seems like the play.

Remember, Djokovic is also on a long win streak at the moment, and he would never just let that end in a high profile tournament, even in this situation.

losschaser

Djokovic looks like he could care less about being out there, and Gasquet is not even playing that well!

losschaser

Djokovic is so stupid either kill the guy or throw the match, instead he turns it into a 3 hour battle. Last thing you want to do when you are in the semis tomorrow. Even Arias agrees, lol

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by losschaser View Post
    Djokovic is so stupid either kill the guy or throw the match, instead he turns it into a 3 hour battle. Last thing you want to do when you are in the semis tomorrow. Even Arias agrees, lol
    I think joker fixes matchs. Seriously, he just gives gasquet the second set then destroys him in set 3. How many 3 setters does this guy play

losschaser

He could get away with it too as there are millions bet on a match this scale. Do it in the first round of a challenger and you will get noticed.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Nole seems to keep doing this. Wins the 1st set, loses the 2nd, and wins the 3rd. You can't tank matches in this tourney. It cuts down the payout.

Hardcoar

Matt, you really need to get that match-fixing-obsession-monkey to crawl out of your ass.

Not every match you lose a bet on is a match fixed; not every match that goes three sets is a match fixed.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Why would he be fixing the matches, Matt ? That stuff eventually leaks out and the guy has a big reputation to protect. Djoker was playing at half-speed waiting for Gasquet to self-destruct, which he dutifully did. Not sure what is more energy efficient: play at full speed for ~1:30 hours or at half-speed for 2:30 hours.

matt1216

U guys saw it. It looked as if there was no way gasquet could win a set after the first set was done. All joker has to do is play the over games every match. I know its sounds absurd but really, joker could easily finsh gasquet if he Evan gave it 60%

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Matt, you really need to get that match-fixing-obsession-monkey to crawl out of your ass.

Not every match you lose a bet on is a match fixed; not every match that goes three sets is a match fixed.
    Oh. So how did Falla play out for you??? Your right, no match fixing at all

Hardcoar

When did I ever say there is no match fixing?

I'm trying to teach you a fact you seem to be having a very hard time grasping:

"Not every match you lose a bet on is a match fixed; not every match that goes three sets is a match fixed."

matt1216

When did I ever say there is no match fixing?

I'm trying to teach you a fact you seem to be having a very hard time grasping:

"Not every match you lose a bet on is a match fixed; not every match that goes three sets is a match fixed."
    Oh I agree, your right. I win some I lose some. When I see a particular trend with certain guys tho, i start
    to wonder.

RichardGeorge
    RichardGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Matt can't help it.. He has a loser mentality.

LOL at the thought of Djokovic fixing matches on totals... How much do you think Djokovic would be able to get down on a fuckin tennis total? Someone would notice 2 million dollars on BetFair.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGeorge View Post
    Matt can't help it.. He has a loser mentality.

LOL at the thought of Djokovic fixing matches on totals... How much do you think Djokovic would be able to get down on a fuckin tennis total? Someone would notice 2 million dollars on BetFair.
    Heres the Captain of all Trolls right here! Good job George ! You can show up again next Month.

poet
    poet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I've been told, by those who know, that years ago (and maybe still today) on the last day of races, for the calendar year, in Santa Anita the jockeys would get together and decide the outcome of each race. On those days their family members, relatives and close friends (who knew the results) would all win their bets. It was a way of paying everyone back for their support and/or hard work. Both Djoker and Rafa drop the middle set of a meaningless match, at the end of the year, in a very conspicuous fashion. Sure, it could be coincidence, or they could be giving their friends and family an early christmas gift, just because they can. And since they both won, nobody will ever question the results.
    Last edited by poet; 11-09-13 at 09:55 PM.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    I've been told, by those who know, that years ago (and maybe still today) on the last day of races, for the calendar year, in Santa Anita the jockeys would get together and decide the outcome of each race. On those days there family members, relatives and close friends (who knew the results) would all win their bets. It was a way of paying everyone back for their support and/or hard work. Both Djoker and Rafa drop the middle set of a meaningless match, at the end of the year, in a very conspicuous fashion. Sure, it could be coincidence, or they could be giving their friends and family an early christmas gift, just because they can. And since they both won, nobody will ever question the results.
    Ya makes sense to me

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

djok -650 ml and +4.5 spread @ (+110) at bovada?... how does that make any sense. i have djok to close out a parlay wanna hedge on the +4.5 but do you think they will count it as a no bet mistake on their end?

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

Date Placed Description Placed By Risk To Win
    Nov 09, 2013 10:15:24 PM Single #317528435
    Tennis - ATP Props (Prop) Point Spread
    If either player retires before the match is completed then the event will be settled as no action.
    Djokovic, N vs Wawrinka, S - Game Spread
    Djokovic, N +4½ (+110) Nov 10/13@02:00p
    Competitor: Wawrinka, S
    Web US$ 5.32 US$ 5.85
    Nov 09, 2013 06:52:35 PM 3 Team Parlay #317487274
    Basketball - NBA Lines (Game) Point Spread
    (715) Dallas Mavericks -3 Nov 09/13@07:35p
    Competitor: (716) Milwaukee Bucks
    Hockey - NHL (Game) Moneyline
    (65) Chicago Blackhawks -140 Nov 09/13@07:05p
    Competitor: (66) Dallas Stars
    Tennis - All tournaments for men (Game) Moneyline
    If either player retires before the match is completed then the event will be settled as no action.
    ATP Men's Singles - ATP World Tour Finals, London
    Djokovic, N -750 Nov 10/13@02:00p
    Competitor: Wawrinka, S
    Web US$ 4.21 US$ 11.41

Hardcoar

Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    I've been told, by those who know, that years ago (and maybe still today) on the last day of races, for the calendar year, in Santa Anita the jockeys would get together and decide the outcome of each race. On those days their family members, relatives and close friends (who knew the results) would all win their bets. It was a way of paying everyone back for their support and/or hard work. Both Djoker and Rafa drop the middle set of a meaningless match, at the end of the year, in a very conspicuous fashion. Sure, it could be coincidence, or they could be giving their friends and family an early christmas gift, just because they can. And since they both won, nobody will ever question the results.
    Paying everyone back with money stolen from the sick and the poor... how very considerate of them!

poet
    poet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Paying everyone back with money stolen from the sick and the poor... how very considerate of them!
    If you mean the sick (in mind) and the poor (in imagination), like yourself HC, then I'm all for it.

Hardcoar

Exactly!