What worries me is Nadal lost to this guy the other day

Why???

sbavi
    Update your status
    sbavi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    What worries me is Nadal lost to this guy the other day

Why???
    He was most probably tanking to avoid Djokovic in the final of Paris Masters.But,this time around he should crush Ferrer.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by sbavi View Post
    He was most probably tanking to avoid Djokovic in the final of Paris Masters.But,this time around he should crush Ferrer.
    Why would it mater if he met joker in the Final at Paris?

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nadal/Joker easy money?

sbavi
    Update your status
    sbavi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Why would it mater if he met joker in the Final at Paris?
    Nadal's main goal right now is to win the WTF.That's the only major tournament he hasn't won.May be he simply didn't want to face Djokovic right before the WTF.If he had faced Djokovic and lost then his confidence would have taken a serious hit.

Also,since the WTF matches start right after the Paris final i.e 24-48 hours gap,i believe he didn't want to waste too much energy by facing Djokovic in the final of Paris.

It's just an assumption really.A lot of my friends who follow Tennis were calling that Rafa/Ferrer upset.
    Points Awarded:

lucullus gave sbavi 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sluggy1616
    Update your status
    sluggy1616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4880

i like the under. Nadal has got to be pissed about the beat down ferrer gave him last match. Ferrer will wet his pants once again on his serve like he did against joker if he did happen to break Nadal

little fing girl ferrer should of at least won a set against joker

sluggy1616
    Update your status
    sluggy1616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4880

Quote Originally Posted by sluggy1616 View Post
    i like the under. Nadal has got to be pissed about the beat down ferrer gave him last match. Ferrer will wet his pants once again on his serve like he did against joker if he did happen to break Nadal

little fing girl ferrer should of at least won a set against joker
    I like the -4 also. Little girl ferrer wahhhh

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

The low bounce on this court is not good for Nadal's game.

He may be out for revenge from last week, but four games is a lot to lay when you consider that this court is not conducive to what Nadal wants to do to dominate.

MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

Nadal will beat down Ferrer. I also agree with Nadal tanking the Ferrer match. 6-4, 6-3

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Nadal's main goal right now is to win the WTF.That's the only major tournament he hasn't won.May be he simply didn't want to face Djokovic right before the WTF.If he had faced Djokovic and lost then his confidence would have taken a serious hit.

Also,since the WTF matches start right after the Paris final i.e 24-48 hours gap,i believe he didn't want to waste too much energy by facing Djokovic in the final of Paris.

It's just an assumption really.A lot of my friends who follow Tennis were calling that Rafa/Ferrer upset.
    Ya I see your point. Nadal didn't look like he cared at all that he lost to ferrer.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Ya I see your point. Nadal didn't look like he cared at all that he lost to ferrer.
    I don't know; there is a reason why Nadal has never won in London or in Paris: I think he tends to run out of steam at the end of the year, plus the surface and indoors conditions are not that great for his game (he is "only" 19-10 on Ihard). I also do not think he was tanking against Ferrer in Paris. After that loss, he is in real danger of losing the year-end number one ranking; he did finish #1 a couple of times already, but this is still a big deal for him and for Djokovic.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Did you really just say this? LOL

Nadal has never tanked a game in his life. Guy goes 110% when he plays. He has no quit in him.

BennyBigNuts

Get a clue bro.
    Nadal just got outplayed by Ferrer who probably played his best week of the year last week. Nadal exhausted himself that match BTW.
    Dripping puddles everywhere.

Nadal will stomp him today. Ferrer's rush is over losing to Joker so he has no edge going in.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Get a clue bro.
    Nadal just got outplayed by Ferrer who probably played his best week of the year last week. Nadal exhausted himself that match BTW.
    Dripping puddles everywhere.

Nadal will stomp him today. Ferrer's rush is over losing to Joker so he has no edge going in.
    I agree Benny I think Nadal takes, the only thing that concerns me is this surface, there's not much bounce to it and Nadal really relies on that, as we've seen in some of his dominating performances.

I've developed a huge amount of respect for Ferrer in his recent matches, I still think he can play Nadal here so the 'over' 21.5 looks tempting. Then again I might just put 6-10 units on the Nadal ML...

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

As well as Miami and Paris Masters 1000, IIRC.

Also, if you didn't get it already, Benny is more or less right.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    The low bounce on this court is not good for Nadal's game.

He may be out for revenge from last week, but four games is a lot to lay when you consider that this court is not conducive to what Nadal wants to do to dominate.
    Not to mention the fact that he just... you know... lost to Ferrer.
    Last edited by Hardcoar; 11-05-13 at 06:14 AM.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Both favs Djo and Nadal both roll today

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ok small play on Nadal -4

Betn247
    Past succes doesnt equal future results
    Betn247's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Nadal didnt look great at the start of the last tourney.....small play ferrer and/or the over

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Ok small play on Nadal -4
    JJ don't lay those 4 games just go with the chalk parlay Nadal/chokeabitch -170.
    Much safer play today. Nadal has had a few tiebreakers lately and lost to Ferrer last week.
    I think Nadal wins easy today, but I can't those 4 games.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nadal crushed him just like the boys here said