cashaholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

SBR YTD 9-3 +19.75 units ...FRIDAY POD

Berdych ml /// 5 unit pod

Hes going to be real tough to beat in this spot

cashaholic

Berdych is in great form and last match i saw how ferrer played and it looks like hes losing gas

Berdych is rested and i think he squeeks out a victory for us today

The line is low for a reason these two always play tough matches thats why i kept the units lower

Than usual but ive come to the conclusion the ferrer needs to take a few days off and berdych seems

To be in full form

Goodluck everyone

cashaholic

Berdych plays well on this surface his win ratio on I hard is better than ferrer and i think berdych will upset gamblers twice in two days yesterday raonic today ferrer , raonic has been just as hot as ferrer has been lately and i feel berdych will be playing his toughest tennis to date it wont he easy for ferrer backers today

jimjones0320
    jimjones0320's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Thanks for the post....pinny has him too...just seems like a tough spot for berdych to me.....he has struggled against the top players, at least from what i can see. but youre right, its certainly a short line.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Ummmm Berdych is not in great form... He lost his last two befor entering Paris. He struggled vs a guy who's lost 9/10 on hardcourts( andujar) andujar was up a break point in the 2nd set and was threading to break Berdych a fair bit. Berdych barely beat Raonic. Raonic dosnt have near the return game that ferrer has. Raonic was OK yesterday. Pressure got to him.

All in all Berdych is in avg form

good luck

cashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Ummmm Berdych is not in great form... He lost his last two befor entering Paris. He struggled vs a guy who's lost 9/10 on hardcourts( andujar) andujar was up a break point in the 2nd set and was threading to break Berdych a fair bit. Berdych barely beat Raonic. Raonic dosnt have near the return game that ferrer has. Raonic was OK yesterday. Pressure got to him.

good luck
    tough spot for ferrer , i was leaning with ferrer yesterday but after analysing this match fully this will be ferrers most hardest match in a while , berdych wont roll over today ferrer is a better player but berdych has this game circled on his calendar

cashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post

good luck

another reason i like this play is ferrer started off as small fave and now berdych is the small fave the line is telling us berdych is the right side i could be wrong but thats why i kept the units lower usually i bet 10-30 units staying with a 5 unit bet on a player that seems to be playing with a chip on his shoulder i think ferrer is losing steam

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!

6th game for Ferrer within a week. Sick.

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

we're on the same side, good luck to you !

cashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by Tmuston Beltics View Post
    6th game for Ferrer within a week. Sick.
    thats another reason also like i said he was losing some gas last game and i saw him slow down so thats why i took berdych but because the matchup is so close i lowered my usual units win or lose i think berdych is the right side to be on but you never know with these two

cashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by kaliboyz View Post
    we're on the same side, good luck to you !
    goodluck kali

cashaholic

BERDYCH TOOK THE FIRST SET HOPE HE GOES FOR THE KILL HERE OTHER WISE WERE IN A COIN TOSS