gottimhimmel
    gottimhimmel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 876

Semi-Finals of Basel and Valencia, thoughts

Honestly it's about a 25% chance in my mind but Eduoard can sometimes show up on the court and just counter punch big servers into victory. However I'm putting Delpo through in straight sets. NO BET FOR ME

Federer v Pospisil:
    If this were anywhere but Basel, Switzerland I would give this match 75% of the time to Pospisil.
    but fact is it is Basel, and Fed is gonna have THOUSANDS of people again cheering him on to victory. IMO Pospisil wins:40% Fed (even with his VERY mediocre form) 60 BUT. the ML for pospisil is +425 (5.25) so i am going to put $20 on him. Just a value play, I still don't think realistically he wins.

Ferrer v almagro: wow an esp-esp, rus-rus semi setup, cool! Ferrer through in 3 sets (he's a part owner of the event), but almagro is a fighter NO BET

Tursonov v Youzhny: Tursonov is an overpowering power player, youzhny is the old school, tursonov in straight sets, will bet on the match, ill come and edit this thread with the ml.

$20 at +135 (2.35) Tursonov ML

Last edited by gottimhimmel; 10-25-13 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Changed my mind

losschaser
    losschaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Federer wins easily Pospisil will just choke like he always does in big matches. I was going to bet $500 on Fed again but with the poor 1.15 line I will pass. My money will be on Almagro but only $100 as that guy is another choker.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Almagro has a mental block with Ferrer. He won't win unless Ferrer no shows, but I doubt that. 13-0 to Ferrer, I don't see why you'd throw away money on Almagro on the ML.

Tursunov-Youzny is a toss-up. Both are pretty solid indoors. Over might be the best bet there.

Federer & Del Potro both look locked in for the Finals this week. Good for Feddy poo to have a good week. Be a sweet title for him if he can grab it somehow after a shit season.

losschaser

Only betting on Almagro because of the 3.75 line not because I think he will win

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's a terrible reason to bet IMO. If you don't think a bet has much chance to win, it seems better to pass altogether. Just my two cents.

losschaser

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    That's a terrible reason to bet IMO. If you don't think a bet has much chance to win, it seems better to pass altogether. Just my two cents.
    As long as I am showing gains in the long run I will continue making these bets

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

You are funny himmel.