gottimhimmel
    gottimhimmel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 876

monfils v pospisil shanghai rolex masters oct 10 (CST)

I'm picking pospisil ($50 to win $82)

Monfils is a solid player, but Fact is is that this is a HUGE year for pospisil, combine that with the fact that the money line is over 2 in decimal terms, i think that this is good value.

I mean after all he just scalped Gasquet the round before where vegas again had him as the LARGE underdog

Please give me your thoughts on it.

Extra: I've got $45 on Fognini to win $56
    I also have $40 on PAIRE over Mayer to win $30.

Fognini has MOMENTUM
    PAIRE has youth (mayer is 50 years old, Paire is 27) and is better skilled, but it is also true that from time to time he just fails miserably, so it definitely is a risk.

alcoholiday
    alcoholiday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I like Pospisil, I'm on that too, also played the over in the Paire - Mayer match in a parlay with Berdych

BOL on your plays Hopefully we both cash !

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

idk i think he beat a tired gasquet yesterday....

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

You have to factor in that the courts are going to be different now also. He got Gasquet on an indoor court which was more suited to Pospisil's weaponry. Gasquet has looked very disinterested or totally done for the season the last two weeks, so I am not sure how much stock I put in the Canadian for beating him. There's a lot of adjusting you have to look at for these guys who got to play yesterday indoors and now are moving back outdoors where the court speed is going to slow the ball down some and some guys might struggle for adjust.

alexus110
    alexus110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    You have to factor in that the courts are going to be different now also. He got Gasquet on an indoor court which was more suited to Pospisil's weaponry. Gasquet has looked very disinterested or totally done for the season the last two weeks, so I am not sure how much stock I put in the Canadian for beating him. There's a lot of adjusting you have to look at for these guys who got to play yesterday indoors and now are moving back outdoors where the court speed is going to slow the ball down some and some guys might struggle for adjust.
    Thanks for this! For me Vasek is still overrated after his Montreal final.....he's still average atp player for me...