TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1476

federer vs seppi.....

after watching how well seppi was playing last night vs hewitt my initial lean was seppi+1.5 sets +160. He was drilling his serve and hitting his ground strokes perfectly. Hewitt had no chance. Then i dug a little deeper and saw Fed has a 9-0 record vs seppi. Does that hold much weight these days? Most of those wins were the "old dominant fed". I could see seppi giving him some trouble tonight. +395 worth a look to mb? Probably won't get greedy on that one and just take the +1.5 sets.

also leaning:

robredo ml and-1.5 +175....owns a 4-2 record vs fognini. fog shouldve lost last night and robredo looks sharp.

monfils-1.5 sets +160

paire ml......looked great vs simon

nishikori ml and -1.5.....just a hunch

almagro ml and -1.5.....3-0 head to head record and his serve has looked great lately

gottimhimmel
    gottimhimmel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 876

I like your picks except the Robredo one. I put i $45 on fognini, mainly because of the extra value (+115) and the fact that fognini recently took a set off of nadal, and fact is is that fognini has momentum (his rank is rising) and Robredo has been declining.

While it's true that 3/5 matches between them were won by Robredo, those were all on clay, and the two hard court matches were won by Fognini (one being last week in Beijing)

Also I'm putting $50 on Pospisil to win $87. Monfils, regardless of what vegas thinks (look at the jets v falcons, for example), monfils often dissapoints.

Best of luck to you

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

dont like alot of those yikes

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betting on a lot of mugs. Could go 100%, could go 0%. Best bet on Seppi is that Federer is rusty to start. Hewitt did not play well in his last two matches and Federer plays an entirely different style. Hewitt often has issues playing against players who don't provide him with the pace he likes to see on the ball. Seppi is that sort.

MTM
    MTM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 485

Hewitt and Federer on different levels. Hewitt didn't hit the ball that hard and seppi was able to dictate play. Don't get swept up in seppi fever. Feds wants this tourny, good first matchup for him to play a guy he dominates.

I'm also not sure about Monfils beating pospisil who was playing very well yesterday.

Otherwise I like the plays

TheMetsSuck

like a fool i wasted 100$ on seppi ml

TheMetsSuck

after watching fed at the us open i just feel that he is on his way out and will retire soon. When he can't beat the top guys anymore I think he would rather hang it up than be a 15th overall type guy. who knows though. betting on seppi and his stellar 0-9 record vs fed is playing with fire

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Fed is rested
    He won but not a route

I would be shocked if he won this tourney