wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Stan the Man +200 to win the first set??

anyone like??

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Hes a slow starter..... If u look back hes lost his last opening set and shoulda lost to stepanek if not for the comeback. Baggy was up a break on him as well. Murray is also a slow starter. Id say its worth a shot. If it dosnt hit, take him to win second set live.

GL

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

INB4Matt121... oh wait!

wagerjunkie

I think he wins SU.

Hardcoar

Stanford University?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sam_Hawkins

matt1216

Not sure, murray will kick it up a notch today. He knows he cant stay on the court long because he will face djoker next round. He will try to end rallies quick. Istomin played fantastic last match and still couldnt do much.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Stanford University?
    Syracuse

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Not sure, murray will kick it up a notch today. He knows he cant stay on the court long because he will face djoker next round. He will try to end rallies quick. Istomin played fantastic last match and still couldnt do much.
    That's not Murray's game. Rallies are where he excels at making an opponent hit an extra shot or three and make an error.

wagerjunkie

Murray already bitching about his back yesterday. Stan coming in on fire, all the pressure on the world on Murray here.

Stan playing loose, nothing to lose mentality.

wagerjunkie

backing Wawrinka SU on the ML instead

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    That's not Murray's game. Rallies are where he excels at making an opponent hit an extra shot or three and make an error.
    Ya what was i thinking.... Watching that nadal match last night made me think maybe andy should go for winner early

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    Murray already bitching about his back yesterday. Stan coming in on fire, all the pressure on the world on Murray here.

Stan playing loose, nothing to lose mentality.
    Andy always complains about his back. I dont think it means a ton. He knows he needs a faster start vs Stan.

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Andy always complains about his back. I dont think it means a ton. He knows he needs a faster start vs Stan.
    yeah but my point is. it was there for the taking for Instomin. he just wasn't aggresive enough. Wawrinka is not going to be as passive as Instomin is was.

one thing is for sure, this line is baiting for Murray money.

theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Stan +2.5 sets safest

wagerjunkie

reverse line movement...this is setting up nice so far...public all over andy...line just dropped 15 cents..

EaglesPhan36

Yeah that 5 cent move is a monster.

Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

I am on Wawrinka ML to win $1000. Tons of value no doubt. Wawrinka will feel no pressure and is catching Andy at less than perfect health and form. Stan can not be counted on as a favorite or in a final, but this situation is neither of those. I think Murray is -180 today, so I'm taking a shot at this price.
    Last edited by Hangoverblack; 09-05-13 at 11:57 AM.

Hardcoar

reverse line movement...this is setting up nice so far...public all over andy...line just dropped 15 cents..
    Once again: You are joking, are you not? The only way the line ahs gone is up up up. Simply because it dropped .00001 during a five minute period it does not mean it is the line movement. The actual market line has gone from @ 1.24 to @ 1.32. That is a rather massive increase.

wagerjunkie

Yeah that 5 cent move is a monster.
    I said 15 cents..not 5..you've been a real asshole lately...acting like your better than every one else here.

if it was your play and it moved in your favor, I know judging by your thread you surely would have said something about it.

poet
    poet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Again, thanks for talking sense EP.

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Once again: You are joking, are you not? The only way the line ahs gone is up up up. Simply because it dropped .00001 during a five minute period it does not mean it is the line movement. The actual market line has gone from @ 1.24 to @ 1.32. That is a rather massive increase.
    Wawrinka dropping from +300 to at +275 at Heritage of the time of my post is pretty significant I would say

EaglesPhan36

I said 15 cents..not 5..you've been a real asshole lately...acting like your better than every one else here.

if it was your play and it moved in your favor, I know judging by your thread you surely would have said something about it.
    Line movement in tennis rarely means anything fella. 5dimes had it at +205. If you're playing somewhere else, then my bad for quoting a different price. Either way, 5 cents, 15 ... hardly reason to think your pick has any better chance than it did at +200. Just silly. I've seen picks drop a full dollar and the outcome didn't not reflect anything according to the "line movement" ...

wagerjunkie

Line movement in tennis rarely means anything fella. 5dimes had it at +205. If you're playing somewhere else, then my bad for quoting a different price. Either way, 5 cents, 15 ... hardly reason to think your pick has any better chance than it did at +200. Just silly. I've seen picks drop a full dollar and the outcome didn't not reflect anything according to the "line movement" ...
    still doesn't give you any reason to act like the complete ass that you have as of late.

you went from teaching every one here and being Mr Nice guy..helping every one out, making videos.

to disrespecting folks, and just walking around here with your nose in the air.

we know you are probably the best tennis capper here but that doesn't mean you have to slap others down if they are noobs to the sport and are learning to cap it.

Hardcoar

That may be, but my point is the line has shifted upwards massively, despite a sudden minor drop at one particular bookmaker.

EaglesPhan36

I'm not really sure what offense you're taking to anything I post, but I'm posting my opinions on things. This is what we do here.

If it doesn't jive with yours, so be it. I've made my opinions on line movement in tennis known dozens of times and I think anyone who thinks a pick is going to win or lose based on line movement is a bit silly. If you take offense to that, grow some thicker skin.

And I am FAR from being a competent tennis capper from week to week like anyone else, never mind being anywhere near the best.

wagerjunkie

I'm not really sure what offense you're taking to anything I post, but I'm posting my opinions on things. This is what we do here.

If it doesn't jive with yours, so be it. I've made my opinions on line movement in tennis known dozens of times and I think anyone who thinks a pick is going to win or lose based on line movement is a bit silly. If you take offense to that, grow some thicker skin.

And I am FAR from being a competent tennis capper from week to week like anyone else, never mind being anywhere near the best.
    whatev. all good.

and no where did I say this pick was based solely on line movement.

EaglesPhan36

Oh I know you didn't, just I think the suggestion that picks are more or less likely to win based on line movement drives me crazy. For every time the line moves and the result matches, there is another time the line moves and the result does not. Some people swear by line moves, I think it's nuts.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I think +200 is good value.
    Hope it hits!

matt1216

EP is right! I played W U D in shanghai last night! I started at +125 and ended at +150. W U D still kicked ass. Happens all the time, just means some Donk put alot of cash on the wrong side.

wagerjunkie

wagerjunkie

funny had i Stan -2.5 sets +14000 for 10 bucks sitting there with my password typed in and i was like ehhh nah thats just charity, I'll stick with my +300 ML